The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

+2
Kiza Byarigan
Paksennarion
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Paks struggled when she felt arms surround her, but it was futile. She was lifted off the ground and sent flying through the air. While in the air Paks grabbed another kunai and one of her senbon. She thrust her legs up so that she hit the tree trunk feet first, sticking there with chakra and quickly threw the kunai with the senbon right behind it hidden by its larger bulk.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Kiza dodged the kunai, but the senbon almost cut a piece of his hair.
'She is starting to get closer and closer to success.' Another thought came arcoss his mind.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Paks released her hold on her chakra, dropping to the ground silently. She ran forward again, using some of the rocks as cover. Paks threw another kunai with a senbon behind it towards his left, and then another to push him back and another. She hoped that he would dodge all of them, as her nin-snake was right there, ready to bite him when he dodged.

Attacks left: 19
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Kiza did some handseals and replaced himself with a log he had seen off to the side.
"You're almost there Paks, getting better and better with each attack."

Attacks left: 19
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Paks focused, an impromptu plan blooming in her mind. She started forward straight towards the Kazekage, when she got close enough, Paks leapt into the air and rained several kunai down at him, before attempting to vault over his head using his shoulders as a handspring.

Attacks left: 12
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:37 pm

All the kunai, but the last one missed. The last kunai hit Kiza's arm slicing open his shirt, but missing his arm.
"You pass Test #1. Now for the second test you need to perform 3 basic jutsu and the other two count as extra credit towards your final test."
Kiza stood watching her,
"Began when ready."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Paks landed a few feet behind the Kazekage with her back turned. She heard his words, and felt a bubbling of something in her chest. But she pushed it down and turned to face him.

"Okay Kazekage-sama."

Paks focused her chakra and ran through some hand signs quickly. She had never been very good at this jutsu, but she was usually passable. Paks focused intently on the Kazekage-sama's appearence molding her chakra in just such a way and poof. She Henge'd.

Before waiting Paks turned to her nin-snake who was several yards away. She ran through some more hand signs, activating her bloodline limit. "Come here," she hissed at the nin-snake forcefully. Her nin-snake complained but hurried to obey when Paks hissed at it again. Once she was close enough Paks dropped the Henge and went through several more hand signs. She focused on the location of her nin-snake and released her chakra. Effectively switching places, and preforming the Replacement Jutsu.

Paks panted slightly from her location a few feet away. She had expended a lot of Chakra recently. But she straightened and regulated her breathing, forcefully. Ignoring the fact that her lungs cried for a little more oxygen. Appearences afterall meant the difference between weakness and strength.

She met the Kazekage's eyes. Waiting for his approval or lack there of.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 pm

"Ok you pass the second test. Now for the final test. You will go on a D-Rank Mission with me watching over you. If you complete the mission you will get the yen reward, the mission count on your records and become Genin."
Kiza waiting to see Paks' anwser.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm

A mission? That was good. Missions were only given to ones capable of them.

"Yes Hokage-sama," she inclined her head a little.

Her nin-snake had slithered over to her by now. It started up her pant leg until it reached her arm. The one with the whole sleeve. There it curled up, hidden under her sleeve.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:07 pm

"Here is your mission."

Mission: I don’t feel safe
Description: Help me! I think I am endanger. Every night I feel that someone breaks into my room. I look around and see nothing of the ordinary. When I wake up I get a bloody rose. Please I need someone to stay overnight and catch this intruder.
Mission: You are assigned to protect the client and capture whoever is sending the rose. We want her mind at ease and you must find out who is responsible.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Paks nodded.

"I will start immedietly then."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4