The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making

4 posters

Go down

Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making Empty Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 am

Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making Thingyvl2

Say something nice so I don't cry about how it got all messed up when I saved it.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making Empty Re: Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making

Post by Anei Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 am

Made in paint.net? its pretty good ^_^ You could do well with photoshop i'm sure, just take the time to learn teh tools. its not that hard =D
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making Empty Re: Paks really bad picture that she spent a night making

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:54 am

woot
I liki it
It lookes like shes about to kick some but lol
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am

Heh. It was hard. I didn't know grafting different body parts from different pictures was like that.

Thanks guys, I feel better. Kojima-san, isn't Paint expensive?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am

You mean photoshop, yeah it's expensive - so you could theoritically download the free trial, download the free trial again muahaha. I have a cd where photoshop comes with a photo album thingy, so I can just install and uninstall once the trial period has run out.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:12 pm

lol i love a loophole ^_^
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down