The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paks' wandering topic

3 posters

Go down

Paks' wandering topic Empty Paks' wandering topic

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Paks walked along the dirt path. She was heading outside of Suna, to train privately. Paks knew that the Kazekage-sama kept telling her to take breaks and whatnot, that training too much was bad for you, and that she should listen to him because he was her sensei. But she needed to train. As much as possible. It was the only way for her to get stronger, and she needed to be stronger. It was unquestionable.

So Paks followed the path until she was far enough from Suna that she couldn't see it anymore. Paks looked around for a proper place to start training, and spotted a copse of sand dunes. If she was standing between them it would be hard to spot her. So Paks headed over there.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Paks' wandering topic Empty Re: Paks' wandering topic

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm

*Over on a mountain stood Ukokei, the sands carefully concealing his body from the hiding Paks. Ukokei jumped down, but as a large sand storm passed only by him, he vanished behind it. A small lump could be seen moving through the sand, quickly approaching Paks, but concealing itself behind the raging sands.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Paks looked around, this copse was a good hiding place. The fierce wind was blocked by the sand dunes and she was well hidden. Paks stretched, and then began to go through a kata. She started slowly at first, moving her body parts individually, and then she sped up until she was moving fluidly through one motion to another.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm

*Ukokei's body, stealthly hidden in a chakra-coated camouflage, came out of one side of the dune, holding a kunai in hand. Sand got in his eyes and he quickly fell over, the sand quickly lifting him up so he wouldn't be revealed. It was lucky he got an eyesight of Gaara when he brought him out against the Kazekage, or he would be revealed. The sand dunes swirled a bit then faster, quickly forming a large quicksand pool around Paks.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Paks noticed the sand coalecsing around her, and stopped her kata. When is began to swirl faster and faster and act more like a whirlpool Paks acted quickly. She jumped up and threw a kunai along with exploding note at the sand. The force from the explosion threw her out of the range of the quicksand, alebeit giving her some small burns. She landed crouched on the ground. Paks quickly got to her feet, reaching up to brush her hair back and thus discretly grab a senbon. She warily looked around, knowing that the quicksand hadn't been a normal occurance.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 pm

*Sand stopped and the whirlpool turned into a sand tornado quickly forcing itself at Paks. Ukokei was controlling the sand and watched Paks movements, attempting to get a vision of her eyes.* "This isn't going planned well. Just give yourself up. I simply wish to talk to you." *The tornado quickly dispersed, revealing Ukokei in the midst of it, walking towards Paks.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 pm

"Who are you?" Paks asked suspiciously. She didn't move in any way that would imply that she was going to attack, but she remained wary. Watching him carefully.

OOC - If you manipulate me with words it would work better than some jutsu since a jutsu could be cancelled or ware off.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:54 pm

*Ukokei kept walking towards her and stopped in front of her, staring down at her. He wasn't wearing his Akatsuki cloak, as not to give himself away to any passerby's.* "My name is Ukokei Miraa, Leader of the Infamous Akatsuki Organization. I take it you are Paks?" *He said, staring into her eyes.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Paks nodded slightly. She didn't lax in her attentivness.

"So, what are you doing here?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 pm

"I'm here to talk to you." *He looked at a passerby and waved to them.* "I want you to join me in Akatsuki?.... But not just yet. I want you to train, and then you will join. Cause if you don't, you will suffer the same fate your village will... Extinction."
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Paks narrowed her eyes. "What are you talking about? Suna has a strong Kazekage. We won't be defeated so easily." She looked him over,

"What does Akatsuki do anyway?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:25 pm

*Ukokei laughed at her remark about the Kage.* "He is weak! I could've killed him on the spot, but I couldn't risk being discovered by about 20 traveling Anbu agents, or I'd be chased everywhere I went, so your Kage got off easy." *He said then walking behind her then looked back at her with his arms crossed behind his back, smiling.* "Akatsuki is an evil Organization whose main goal is to take over the Leaf and Sand Villages. With our already growing members, we're as close to godly as ever now. The first Akatsuki had a mishap with me. Their leader wasn't killed by his own jutsu like rumors were said. I killed him." *He said looking down.* "If you refuse to listen any longer, you may go. But beware, pass up this offer, and your dead, if not by me, then by the Organization of Akatsuki."
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Paks scoffed, "You are arrogant. That is not a good trait." She glanced to the side, then back at him.

"Why do you want me anyway? I am a Genin."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 pm

*He laughed at her, like the words of her calling him arrogant had been a joke.* "Arrogant? Me? You can be such a fool sometimes.... Paksennarion Kuchinawa. I have been watching you. You aren't just a regular Genin. Your abilities have yet to be released." *His hands formed symbols, but then they vanished, as if he wanted to do it, but couldn't.* "You will understand why I asked you at this moment, very soon." *He hit her in the side, making a symbol form at her side, but more like a message.* "In three years time you will find me, I'll be watching you all the time, but you won't realize it. I expect you to be ready. You will want to join us." *He finished talking, put his hands in his pockets, put on some glasses, rubbed his hair back, and began walking off.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Paks rubbed her side, watching him leave. She was confused, if he wasn't sure that she would join then why had he not eliminated her? Paks looked down at the mark he left and decided not to tell anyone about it. They might think that she was stupid to have been training alone or some other such thing. She would see what happened in three years.

OOC - Kei-kun what's the mark look like? Wha'd you do?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Paks' wandering topic Symbol-gemini

It boosts your thought abilities, vision, speed, and other aspects of physical/knowledgable traits. However, it saps away chakra every other day, and that chakra is taken away permanently. Which is why in three years, your sapped of most of your chakra and you'll come to me, seeking it to come off.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Eto... Can you actually do that?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:49 pm

((That mark wasn't approved of anywhere, so you can't use it.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 pm

OOC - Ohs.. T.T
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:52 pm

(( Sorry. I was just on my other site. It got me confused and I was like bleh. ))
All it is is a message left by me, saying, "Seek me out. Come find he who will give you everything." But it's only left in like a japanese marking.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Less cool than a curse mark, but still interesting. ^__^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:56 pm

(( If I didn't have to pay for the Reflection Seal I probably would have given that to you. ))
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down