The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramen shop

+6
Chieko
Washi
natki
Anei
Matsutsu
shinobiwan
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ramen shop Empty Ramen shop

Post by shinobiwan Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:03 pm

((go over missions with a nice bowl of ramen))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ramen shop Empty Re: Ramen shop

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 am

Matsu decided to come to the Ramen shop and sample their food. He ordered a bowl of ramen and he noticed some odd differences like there soup was thicker probably since they don't use a lot of water making sure they don't run out since they live in the desert.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am

*Kojima tagged along to the ramen shop with Matsu, having nothing better to do, and feeling uneasy in this village. He quietly ordered a bowl of ramen, and began eating idly, not all that hungry but in the mood for the flavor. He occasionally glanced over at Matsu, hoping his fellow genin didn't mistake his quiet nature for hostility. He considered matsu to be a little rash, maybe a bit more dense, but he was friendly and free spirited. kojima bit his lip smiling, thinking of a way to maybe speak matsu's language, at least once, as a simple sign of their strange friendship*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 am

Matsu started munching on his Ramen slowly looking over at Kojima wondering why he rarely spoked. He then said "Kojima you need to be less uptight you are always making sure you have three buttons up on your shirt all the time" *Takes small bite of Ramen "It would be so much easier if you just didn't worry about it" Turning back and taking a big bite of Ramen. "You should relax a lot more and I am only telling this to you because your well.... urr.. my" pauses and tries to figure out the right word "aha my rival" Matsu said as he finished his ramen.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:44 am

*Kojima bites his lip, chuckling a little bit, nibbling on some more ramen, looking down to check his buttons as it is mentioned, then remembered he had them all done up to keep the sand out. He shrugs his shoulders, speaking quietly* It's not that I'm uptight, I just don't speak unless I have something to say. I'm content to listen. I don't button my shirt up all the way because its uncomfortable. But having all open is inappropriate and far too informal. Having a few buttons down allows for comfort without revealing too much"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 am

"Only you would worry about that Kojima, check my undershirt" Matsu says as he showed him the shirt with torn holes and scratches from him shooting his bones out" "I have three shirts like that but no I don't replace them you want to know why they mean something" says Matsu as if acting seriously for once. "You always run home to change your shirt after its been ripped you shouldn't change like that its supposed to remind you of special moments" Matsu pays the server for another bowl and begins to chow down then takes a breath looks up for a moment and says "Kojima you are my rival but something more important my friend" Matsu sighs as if he just said way to much feeling a bit awkward. He might actually get along with Kojima after all.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am

*Kojima chuckles a little more listening, still working on his first bowl, likely to be his only bowl. He chews his inner lip a little thinking, then turns to Matsu* "Ah but with my Bloodline limit, I'm not set out to become anything special. I look well enough now but soon the rest of you will begin to pass me up. But just like with my shirt, it doesn't matter to me if others see what I have been through or what I am, I don't need them to see the holes in my shirt or the trials in my past. I'll still remember everything I've been through, so as long as I know who and what I am, I'm content" *Kojima finished with a friendly wink*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 am

"I see" starting to giggle a bit himself "I understand you but how come you cannot use higher than C-rank jutsus" "Did anyone tell you that you can't and if they did they are dead wrong anyone can achieve anything" "I am sure you will able to get a strong technique you will work on that and I will learn all of my clans dances deal" Matsu noticed himself getting a bit overzealous so he decided to stop talking.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:09 am

*Kojima finished his ramen now, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes to relax some after the journey* "Well it's my Kekkei Genkai. just breathing replenishes my energy and chakra, but i can't hold that much. Just like how your lungs can only hold so much air, my body can only hold so much chakra. I'd never be able to mold enough to use a B or A rank jutsu, chakra flows in and out of me too quickly for that"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am

"Fine be that way just remember anything is possible" *coughs up some blood. Matsu is confused why this keeps happening even though is kidney feels fine. "I am not saying you will be able to use A-rank but you could easily use B-rank if you trained your hardest"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 am

*Kojima shrugs, yawning a little.* "My clan has never really been particularly outstanding. I"m just one of the average shinobi. We play in important role. The strong wouldn't stand out if they didn't have the crowd to stand out from" *tipping the Ramen man a little bit of yen, Kojima arches a brow seeing Matsutsu still coughing after three days* "You alright there?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:21 am

"I don't think it has to do with my kidney anymore I think I am gonna go rest at a hotel" says Matsu as he gets up and walks toward the hotel.

(I have to go)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

natki walked in "i would like some ramen please
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 am

Having just left his manor, Washi went back down the old street. He was quite hungry and his stomach growled a bit but the most important thing was that he was meeting his two students there.

Washi entered the Ramen shop, his robes hovering through and he sat on a stool.

"Chicken Ramen," said Washi and he handed the Ramen man some yen.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 am

He ran up to Washi asking "How was your trip meeting your clan members again" Feeling a bit better after his rest.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:23 am

"It went fine," said Washi before throwing a kunai straight at Matsu, "How did you know I went to visit my clan members? Were you spying on me?"
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 am

Matsu Shunshines out of the way just in time saying "I believed you stated you were going to see your father so I figured that meant your entire clan since they usually live near or in the same district" trying to show Sensei that he isn't all that stupid and can use the Shunshin properly but still not fast enough as he knows.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 am

*Kojima looks up almost calmly as a random shuriken shatters what was left of his bowl of ramen, having been meditating here at the shop. Standing up he looks over and sees Washi-sensei standing there, and goes over to meet him*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 am

"Haha just testing you!" grinned Washi, "Always fun to frighten genins like yourself."

The ramen man brought over a bowl of chicken ramen and Washi tucked in, eating the delicious ramen. The chef seemed rather scared however.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 am

"Sensei sometimes I wonder" Matsu says as he sits down on the dirt with a sigh of relief looking over and Kojima running over to them. Matsu then starts coughing spitting up some blood.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 am

*Kojima arches his brow hearing the last part of the conversation, but figures the random kunai had something to do with it, and he was best off not knowing. Chewing his lip a little Kojima returns Matsu's look and tilts his head a little towards Washi-sensei* "How was his trip?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

"Apparently it was fine not that I was spying or anything" as Matsu said rubbing the back of his head looking at sensei. Matsu almost began to chuckle at his own little joke. *cough
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:39 am

Washi quickly shunshined towards Matsu and using a finger, jabbed him in five points around the chest.

"We'll have you checked out later Matsu, but for now follow me you two and stop having conversations behind my back. I can hear very well you know!" he said.

Washi shunshined back to the exit and walked out.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 am

"Yes sensei" Matsu said in an unenthusiastic tone because Matsu is scared on what methods Sensei will use now.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

*Kojima goes to sit down again, closing his eyes, content to just relax rather than tag along after Washi-sensei for now. Sitting in the ramen shop was a bit more like Konoha...a bit more like home, than wandering around the cold dusty village.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next