The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramen shop

+6
Chieko
Washi
natki
Anei
Matsutsu
shinobiwan
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ramen shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramen shop

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Chieko ran ahead of Koku-sensei as the ramen shop came into sight.
"There it is!" She yelled excitedly after a fair amount of walking. She hasn't sat down ever since they entered the village and her feet were starting to kill her after that long travel. She poked her head through the entrance door and looked around carefully.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Koku smiled and saw the ramen shop. Well I wonder if the ramen here is as good as the leaf's. He walked in and took a seat. He noticed Kojima was there. Koku said with a soft voice. "Hello there is the ramen here any good." Koku said as he patted the seat next to him jesturing for Chieko to sit there.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Chieko nodded and plopped down softly into the seat next to her sensei. She looked down at her feet which dangled a few inches above the ground. She began to look around curiously seeing the Ramen shop much different from the one back home.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 pm

*Kojima opened one eye to look, seeing Koku sensei and Chieko in the ramen shop now. He hastily buttoned up his shirt a little, briefly recalling his previous encounter with the strange pair. Chieko seemed a little more cheerful than she had the first time they met. Kojima decided it must have to do with Koku-sensei, she seemed to really like him.* "Mmm it's not bad. Nothing compares to Konoha here though."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm

"Well i guess thats to be expected." Koku said with his smile getting bigger. "One bowl of beef ramen please." Koku said. Koku shift his eyes towards the exit and his smiled disappeared. He looked at Chieko and it quickly reappeared and he said. "What will you have Chieko."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Chieko nodded her head at the shop keeper politely, her eyes arching upwards as she smiled.
"Miso Ramen please!" She looked over at her sensei, returning his smile. She began to notice Kojima on the other side of Koku and leaned forward onto the counter a little.
"Hello, there." She said wondering if her would answer back. She had seen him once before but never really had the time to get acquainted.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

*Kojima turned his head to look fully at Chieko, putting on a friendly smile. Perhaps it had merely been concern for her clearly beloved sensei that had caused her to be so short with him when the first met. Best take advantage of the situation now that she seemed a bit more outgoing. If they were to be on a team together, they ought to at least be friendly.* "Hi. I don't know that you remember, my name is Kojima Taiki"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm

She nodded her head, after memorizing his name. 'Kojima Taiki'
She smiled a little wider.
"Wow. You're last name is almost like mine! I'm Chieko Takai."
Her legs began to swing back and forth over the floor as a sign of enjoyment.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:23 pm

The cook handed Koku the ramen. Koku pays the man and hands Chieko her miso ramen. "Hey Chieko after were done with our ramen wanna do some training." Koku said as he looked at the exit of the shop then with his smile disappeared and reappeared again.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

*Kojima couldn't help but smile a little at her pleased reaction, watching her movements with a hint of a smile. He chewed his inner lip a little and yawned again before nodding at her*
"Chieko Takai. Glad to meet you again."
*Kojima paused for a moment noticing Koku-sensei glancing at the exit once again, this time seeing his drop any signs of happiness or even contentment. Wonder if he's expecting something.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Her eyes sparkle at the sight of her usual ramen just like from home then looks up to Koku.
"Sure, Sensei!" She nods. She picks up a pair of chopsticks and breaks them in half gently. just as she is about to stick them in she stops.
"Oh... that reminds me. What are we doing here in Sunagakure, Koku-sensei?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

"Well to tell you the truth I don't know. It seemed like a good experience for you." He said gently while he broke his chopsticks in two. " I don't know about you but I like the wheather here. Kojima would you like to join us as well." Koku said then started to eat his ramen.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:38 pm

*Kojima looked over at Koku-sensei and nodded his approval. Washi-sensei had put him through several rather intense training sessions before they left. He still shuddered remembering his experience with Washi-sensei's personal Genjutsu. but it had been a few days now since they had trained much at all, having been more occupied with reaching the sand village than anything else. He'd had enough time off.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

She began to slurp her ramen noodles through her lips quietly while trying to loosen her scarf.
'I'll never get use to the weather here...' She began to turn red as the ramen made her only steam even more.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Koku finished his ramen up quickly. "Whenever you two are ready I we will begin." Koku looked like he spaced out looking outside. Koku thought about the last time he met of someone from his clan it was right outside this village and Koku had to dispose of him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm

*Stretching a little, Kojima stood up and leaned against the wall, watching again as Koku-sensei seemed to lose himself staring out exit, clearly troubled by something. Watching with his brow arched he spoke softly, shoving his hands into his pockets* "Ready when you are."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Chieko kept slurping her ramen slowly just as she always did. Her eyes were closed and she lightly dabbed a napkin on her lips then went back to eating once more.
"You guys eat too fast...It's bad for your stomach."
She smiled enjoying the flavor of her miso. She kept on eating slowly for another 30 minutes or so and set her chopsticks across the top of the bowl.
"Alright! I'm done! Thank you for the meal!" She bowed her head to the shopkeeper.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Koku gazed outside the entire time with a smile once Chieko said she was ready he said. "right then follow me I think I remember a nice spot." Koku said standing up and starting outside.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

"Chieko why don't you come and have some ramen with me so we can talk." Koku said trying to smile but it was not the smile Chieko knew. "The ramen shop is just outside the inn it'll be quick to get there." Koku started out the door then waiting for chiekos anwser.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Chieko hesitate for a moment hearing a tone of urgency in his voice as she was finishing putting on the last of her accessories and shoes. She tried to smile back feeling it a bit awkward. She nodded a little and wrapped her scarf around neck running up to him in the door way and nodded.
"Ramen sounds good."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Koku went in to the ramen shop and took a seat and waited Chieko to sit down to order. He tried to smile once again it was better than the first time but, it was not his smile. Koku seemed depressed which he was for what happened earlier.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 pm

She looked up at him for a moment seeing him smile.
'He's awfully cheerful, today' She thought it made her spirits lift a little but at the same time it made a shiver run down her spine. She sat in her seat but instead of facing the counter, she faced Koku instead and tugged on his sleeve softly.
"Koku-sensei... are you okay?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:05 pm

"Should you even call me your sensei." Koku said with any sight of happiness faded. "Isn't a sensei someone who is there for you and protects you not hurt you." Koku looks at the sky. "It doesn't matter what happened in this village to me in the past. I had a duty as your sensei and a friend. I let you down on both accounts." Koku's eye had almost watered up but he held it in.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Chieko looked up at her sensei with a sorrowful look. She wanted to talk with him more privately but too many people was there to hear. She tucked herself under his arm and hugged noting how warm he was and the distinct smell only he would give off.
"I don't care Sensei... No matter what you do, you'll always be the one who saved me from a lonely life." She whispered
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 pm

"your to kind Chieko. You should go ahead and order you must be hungry." Koku smiled for real this time. Koku eyes still looked sad but his smile said diffrent. Koku rubbed his leg which had a pretty big bruise on it from when Kojima kicked him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next