The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

+2
Kiza Byarigan
Paksennarion
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

Post by Paksennarion Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Paks tilted her head to the side. She was slightly confused. With the intent to kill him? Paks as usual decided that since she was confused she should just ignore it, so she pushed her thoughts back and focused on the Kazekage. He was standing there condidently. Paks nodded, "Okay."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Paks' training (Anyone is welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paks' training (Anyone is welcome)

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Kiza seen Paks head tilt in confusion.
"I want you to come at me like I'm an enemy, with your thoughts being on killing me with every attack. Try your hardest to kill me."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Paks nodded. "Starting now?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:09 pm

"Yes starting right now."
Kiza stood ready.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Paks quickly reached back and grabbed a kunai. Then almost immedietly she raced forward towards Kiza bringing her hand up. As she got closer, Paks slashed with the sharp edge of her kunai aiming for Kiza's jugular vein.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:43 am

As Washi approached the old academy school building that he had enrolled in when he was younger he was reminded of his success there. He grinned and continued walking until he reached a large training field. There was already two or three people there but he decided to use it anyway.

As he walked closer and his eyes focused in, he could tell that atleast one of them was wearing something, in fact he realised that one of them must be the Kazekage.

He shunshined closer, leaving his two students to chase after him and crept to the side of the Kazekage who was now training his student.

"All right, Kiza?"
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 am

*Kojima unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt as the wind wasn't so harsh here, and the sand was getting in anyway. He blinked but shrugged it off as Washi-sensei shunshined away. Gotta just get used to that, i suppose...*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:48 am

Matsu is panting due to how fast he shunshined trying to catch up to Washi sensei "Sensei you know we don't even have 15% of your Shunshine speed. *cough cough
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Paks jerked in mid-attack. Her kunai blade was inches away from the Kazekage's neck. She swiftly turned to the side and took in the situation. There was another shinobi, one not from her Village judging by his hitai-ate. He used some technique... Paks knew she had heard of it before, to transport himself. Paks not knowing who he was, and taking into account that he was from another Village and had just appeared dangerously close to the Kazekage who happened to be willing to teach her, decided that he was a threat. Paks of course was a good kunochi, so she had deduced this all in less than a second. It took her another second to swing her arm up and launch an attack at this new opponent. A flurry of kunai slashes to be precise.

OOC - ...Hehe.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Washi was momentarily stunned by the girl but quickly dodged the attacks which were inches away from harming him. He was surprised by the fact that such a young girl would attack him like this.

"-Wait what are you doing? I'm not an enemy. I'm just visiting the sand," he said, surprised that the girl did not hesitate one bit.

Last edited by Washi on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Paks paused. Was this some form of distraction? Or was he telling the truth? How could she tell? She cocked her head to the side. Keeping her eyes on the shinobi she called back to the Kazekage, "Is he allowed?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 am

Washi looked at the girl carefully, quickly taking in details into his head. She was obviously very young, much younger then either Matsu or Kojima and she clearly had a shinobi-esque mentality. Washi brushed the dust off his robes before looking back at Kiza,

"I see that you have gotten an interesting student to say the least," said Washi passively, "I think it would be wise to tell her who I am."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 am

Paks analyzed his speech pattern, so far all she had gleaned from doing so was that he seemed to know the Kazekage, or at least he was pretending to, and that he seemed strong. His words were phrased in a way that made it obvious he was a high ranking shinobi. The fact that he had not attacked her back was reassuring, along with the fact that he had lost his advantage of surprise from when he appeared earlier. If he had been planning on hurting the Kazekage, well he would have done so earlier. So, Paks waitied patiently, keeping an attentive eye on the stranger.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 am

Matsu hurried as fast as he could seeing Washi attacked from a distance pushed a final Shushin to get there. Matsu looked at the girl carefully a bit shocked that she would attack Washi but it was understandable since Washi is a foreign ninja now. "Sensei who are these two" Matsu asked.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 pm

"It's ok Paks, he is friendly. He is an old friend and that other kid is his student I believe."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Paks nodded and dropped her hand which held her kunai to her side. "Okay Kazekage-sama." That explained things, she decided.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Kiza smiled at Paks seeing her true determination.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Paks almost sighed, her training kept getting interupted. She looked over at the Kazekage's friend, and his student. His student looked a lot older than her... and stronger too. She really needed to train more, if even some kid from another Village was stronger than her she obviously had not been trying hard enough.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Kiza stood at ease feeling safe around Washi and one of his students.
"So how's everything been Washi?"
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Washi? If they were on first terms basis, then maybe it had been a bad choice to attack him. Paks decided that since she knew his name, she should be polite and tell them hers.

Paks bowed slightly, "It is nice to meet a friend of Kazekage-sama's. My name is Kuchinawa Paksennarion."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 am

"Everything has been great so far, but to think that you've become the Kazekage!" said Washi almost laughing, "You know first I thought it was a rumour but it seems that you've even surpassed me. I can still remember you as that little runt of a chuunin along with Shinichi. Those were great memories."

Washi quickly turned his head, glancing at the girl as his robes blew in the wind,

"I am Oda Washi, known as the shunshin master and an old comrade of the Kazekage," he replied passively.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 am

Shunshin! That was the name of that technique he had used earlier. Paks knew she had known what it was. She would not forget again.

Paks nodded towards Washi-san. Then she turned and looked at his student. Pointedly.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 am

"Hello I am Matsutsu, but you may call me Matsu" Matsu said as he bowed trying to be as respectful as possible with the Kazekage present. He also wondered if this girl was getting the kazekage's personal training she must be very strong so he thought it would be best if he made friends with her.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 am

"Matsutsu-san, student of Washi-san," Paks murmered as she looked him over. Then she nodded again as if in acceptance, "I will not forget."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm

"Nice seeing you again Washi. You are welcome to stay and watch my student take her Genin test as she was about to start, that's if you would like to and your student is welcome as well."
Kiza looked at Paks, seeing if she was ready.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next