The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ketsueki’s quest for the wolf Contract

2 posters

Go down

Ketsueki’s quest for the wolf Contract Empty Ketsueki’s quest for the wolf Contract

Post by ketsueki Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Ketsueki finished his last minute check of his bag. “ Water… check. Food… check compass… check”. He threw his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his tan hooded cloak as he walked out the doer. Ketsu leaped off the top floor balcony out side the front doer of his apartment on to the roof of the balding across the street. After leaping across a couple of roofs Ketsu stopped to watch the sun rise over the endless sand in the distance. After about fifteen minutes of watching the sunrise he leaped over the last few buildings to the sand gate and walked up to the desk and handed over his travel papers.

“So are you on your way to go find that wolf contract agene” said a voice behind the counter.

Ketsu looked up to see the same man who he talked to last time he went to find the Wolf summon.” oo hay its you. Yah I finely got permission to go out agent this time I know I will find it”

The man flipped trough the papers “well this is all in order you be on your way now” he said as he handed the papers back

Ketsu took the papers back and slid them into his bag “Ok well then im off”

Ketsu walked out the gate and down the path a short ways taking one last look back he flipped this hood up and continued walking down the path. After quit a distance he came to a fork in the road he took off his bag and sat down. Ketsu reached into the bag and pulled out some water and his fathers old journal “Ok father what do I do now” he said quietly to him self flipping trough the pages. He stopped on a page and began to mumble as the red it then stopped and took a drink of his water. He looked back at the page to double check what he just read then slammed the book shout and put it and the water back in the bag hoped to his feet and threw the bag over his shoulder. Ketsu started walking down the path to the right that went south.

After a whole day of walking Ketsu finely made it to the edge of the forest that his father described in his journal. Ketsu stretched his arms out and let out a big yawn “well I guess its time to set up camp” he walked up to the nearest tree and set his bag down pulled the tent off the back and began to set up camp. After about thirty minuets Ketsu had a fire going and camp set up he was sitting in front of the fire when he heard a loud rumble “what was that “ Ketsu jumped up and started looking around then put his hand on his stomach “oo it was me”. Ketsu looked trough his bag “yes rammen” he blurted out excitedly as he pulled out a small pot some water and a cup of noodle. After finishing off the rammen he put out the fire and crawled into this tent.

In the morning after Ketsu woke up and had breakfast he broke down the camp and packed everything up. He took his fathers journal out agene and checked witch way to head now “So father what do I do now” Ketsu spoke softly as he flipped trough the pages. “There it is” he said as he stopped on a page and started to reed. Ketsu finished reading and shut the journal “thank you father” he said as he put it into the bag stood up, and tossed it over his shoulder. Ketsu started to head into the forest and disappeared into the undergrowth of the forest. After several hours Ketsu found him self in t small valley in the distance he could see a back of wild wolfs “I must be getting close “he said as he flipped up his hood and continued on his way trough the forest keeping his eyes out for wolfs.

((Whoot it's been a month Very Happy ))

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Ketsueki’s quest for the wolf Contract Empty Re: Ketsueki’s quest for the wolf Contract

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:03 am

Okay, there are a lot of spelling mistakes again. I'm sorry, but I cannot accept this search. Please use a spell check next time, and read through it before posting. Maybe get someone else to read through it too.

I'm really really really really sorry about the wait, I totally forgot, and then I was really busy with other things! Since you posted this almost a month ago I won't make you wait another month. You can try again as soon as you want to.

Once again, I really am sorry about the wait!
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down