The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract

3 posters

Go down

Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract Empty Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:25 am

Matsu walked out of the village to head to where he would find the adolescent lobster summon. He stares at the gleaming sun wondering how long it would take him to follow the map he found from the Konoha library. He wondered what his teammates would think of him if he managed to succeed in getting the contract. Sensei Washi would be so proud of him even though he probably wouldn’t show it. Since Matsu started to get hungry and took out a sticky rice ball to chow down on while he walked to his destination. As he was walking someone or something spooked him and he dropped the rest of his rice ball and threw a little fit. He had to keep some of his food in case the lobster wanted some.

Matsu had come well prepared for any unseen predicaments so he could please the boss lobster. He was going to make sure he got this summon if it would cause him a great deal of pain. Matsu has heard many tales of the boss lobster where it has destroyed ships, killed people requesting his summon, and even killing his own family if they disagreed with what he did. Matsu was deeply frightened of what would happen but knew if he kept a level-head nothing would go wrong, hopefully. After his long walk so far he sat down to take a quick break and have some water to get his energy back up.

Matsu was about half way to his destination. He was so nervous now his stomach was in knots and he had a really bad case of the butterflies. *cough* Matsu having a weak stomach ran into some bushes and threw up due him to being so nervous. He notices a little squirrel next to him he picks him up and set him on his shoulder so he had some sort of companion to talk to.

“Do you think I will get the contract little friend” Matsu says as if the squirrel will actually reply to him.

Matsu knew he was now around where the lobster boss should be. Matsu smelt the salt air of the ocean nearby and knew he would find the lobster soon as long as nothing went array. The smell of the air reminded him of when he was a little baby in the Mist village. He sat down and drank more of his water before he would try and find the lobster boss and get the contract. He then combed the area looking for the lobster boss to get his adolescent summon.

OOC- 425 words.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract Empty Re: Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 am

"Who dares intrude upon my home?" A loud voice booms out. Suddenly, from out of the water a huge blue lobster appears. His claws held aloft, the crunching one clacking together while his cutting claw moved menacingly close to you.

((You found the Boss lobster summons))

Last edited by Paksennarion on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract Empty Re: Matsutsu's search for the Lobster Contract

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:47 am

"I have intruded to gain your respect and the Lobster contract" Matsu says as steps back a safe distance and kowtows before the Boss Lobster showing deep humility and respect. "How do you want me to prove my worth and ability" still down waiting for the Lobsters response sweating from being so nervous and giving him all his attention.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 am

He clacks his claws together loudly, moving his eye stalks so that he can peer down at you.

"Are you so rude as to forgoe telling me your name?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 pm

"My name is Matsutsu Kaguya of Konoha and my sensei is Washi" making sure not to look up or make eye contact and keeping his forehead to the ground waiting for him to tell him to get up.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 pm

"I've never heard of either of you," he said pretentiously. He flipped his tail a little to scoot closer to you. “Well than little human, what makes you think you should get a contract with me and my brethren?”
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 pm

"You have never heard of Washi the Shunshin master or the Kaguya clan" Matsu said a bit puzzled. Matsu then said "I will earn the Lobster contract by preforming a test with the help of my jutsus and my bloodline limit"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:18 pm

"Answer my question!" The lobster roared, waving his claws around perilously close to you.

"What makes you think you deserve this?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Trying not to flinch Matsu answers " I deserve this because I will treat you and your bretheren as my equals no my superiors and because I have exceptional jutsus" still kotowing before the boss lobster. He knew he must gain as much respect as possible to gain this contract. Matsu feared the worst after misinterpreting one of the Lobster's questions.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:27 pm

"Fine I'll give you a task. If you can break through the grip of my claws then you will be proven worthy. And just to let you know they have a better crush grip than an alligator when it's closing their mouth."
The Lobsters laughed knowing he mostly likely had no chance at doing it due to the difficulty.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Matsutsu used his bone armor which he rarely uses due that it takes an enormous amount of chakra and he needs the Lobster contract. Matsu looks at the crustacean with a smirk knowing it was going to try to kill him as soon as he allowed himself into the grip. The Lobster gave a tight squeeze and Matsu survived it and the Lobster roared
“Matsutsu is this your bloodline you spoke of” he stared down the tiny insolent human and gave a tighter squeeze.
Matsu quickly hatched and idea next time the lobster let up his grip he would try and Shunshin out of the Boss Lobster’s extremely tight grip. The chance came Matsu almost Shunshined out but the Lobster wouldn’t give up. Matsu knew he couldn’t try this again it would most likely fail. The Lobster then roared out again.
“Matsu not bad but you will have to do better” the Lobster said as he gave another strong squeeze. Matsu knew there cannot be more than six more squeezes otherwise it was over for his pursuit to get stronger than Kojima. He began to think of more plans to try to break free of this crushing hold. Matsu got his bone out and tried to use it as a crowbar. The claw barely budged Matsu was in a frantic pant as he began running a bit low on chakra. Matsu remembered how he needed to beat Kojima in everything they did.
He then used a different move, Dance of the Larch, to try and push the claws out the first time the bones were crushed. He tried a few more times all failed he only had a little chakra left panicking that it was the end but he remembered Wash, Kojima, and Chieko people he couldn’t let down. There was also his friend in the hospital Fang Lee.
“Believe to Achieve”
He knew that the Boss Lobster was tiring a bit since it has been about an hour. Matsu knew he would have to get out of the grip this time he push almost all of his chakra ,leaving just enough for a Shunshin, into his Dance of the Larch to push them out he increased the calcium even higher than before making it stronger than steel. Matsu got the claw off enough as the bone began bending and cracking.
“Shunshin” Matsu said as he got out and landed on the ground near the Lobster and kowtowed once again for the might Boss Lobster. Matsu was very proud of himself for breaking out with near no chakra left. He felt like he was on the brink of passing out and made sure he wouldn’t until he got back to the village.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 pm

"You have armor like a shell!" The lobster said with a hint of surprise. He peered down at your prostrate form. Reassesing his previous assumptions.

"I think I like you little human. You're like a soft shelled lobster, I shall help you grow into your hard shell."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:36 pm

"Yes Boss Lobster" trying to sound as grateful as possible still not raising his head to the Lobster. He was grateful. He was still a little dizzy after using all that chakra.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

The giant lobster chuckled at your weakness. He flicked his tail and a scroll came flying at you landing near your hands.

"Sign it little human. And then go home."

((You receive the lobster summoning scroll.))
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Matsu bites his thumb signs the contract in blood then he returned it to the Boss Lobster thanked him and walked back towards the village.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down