The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koku's Search for the Panda Contract

2 posters

Go down

Koku's Search for the Panda Contract Empty Koku's Search for the Panda Contract

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Koku decided to go on a little trip away from Chieko letting her train a bit on her own. He bought and packed up some food and water. He walked for hours through a long path from the Sand. It seemed that he had been walking but it seemed he was getting nowhere. He used his “Kai-Release” but, he was still on this seemingly endless path. He continued until he saw a large mountain.

“Huh could this be the fabled mountain where people get contracts with to summon animals?” Koku pondered whether he should go there or not. “It would be nice to be able to summon something that has its own will.” Koku said as he started to travel towards the mountain.

Koku Traveled around the mountain for about an hour. Still towards the base of the mountain. He looked at the green and beautiful scenery. He found his way to a large field of bamboo field. He took a small break for lunch and looked into the gleaming sky. “Huh it’s nice out here I could just relax here for a while. Hmmm a little itchy though.” Koku finds a large rock that looks over the Bamboo forest and lays down on it. And starts to talk to himself.

“I wonder how the whole summon thingy works anyway. Does some random animal just come to me with a scroll or something. I hope if I do manage to find a summon I hope it’s a bit like me or at least I hope we would get along.” Koku said while smiling and getting excited over the thought.

Koku sat up and started listening to his surroundings. He concentrated and calmed him self down. He didn’t know how to get a summon contract but, He sat there quietly as he meditating. He hoped something would come up by night he couldn’t leave Chieko for too long.

Koku waited for hours but there was no sign of anything. Koku tried to find his way through but the place looked completely different at night. He tried to find a place to sleep for the night. He found his way to a small area that seemed to be bamboo that formed a hut. Koku didn’t think about it though because of him being so tired. He found a small spot and went to sleep.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Koku's Search for the Panda Contract Empty Re: Koku's Search for the Panda Contract

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 pm

"Who has been in our house?" A loud booming voice said.

"Who has been sleeping in our house?" A quieter female voice asked.

"Who has been sleeping in my corner and sleeps there still?" A small childish voice asked from right next to you.

((You find the panda summons. I couldn't resist the Goldilocks and the Three Bears reference. Your post just made me think of it. ^__^ ))
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Koku's Search for the Panda Contract Empty Re: Koku's Search for the Panda Contract

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Koku quickly jumped up at the loud booming voice. He quickly tried to think of what to do. It seemed like a pretty open area so no place to run. Koku decided to confront the booming voice hoping whoever it was would understand.

“I am Kokuzoku Kuroengi Itami Branch. I’m sorry for entering your home unannounced but I needed a place to for refuge. Please excuse my terrible rudeness.” Koku said with a confident sound to his voice. He stood there waiting for what might happen next.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:53 pm

"Oh. See dear, everything is fine," the second panda said to the first.

"But! He's a human! Sleeping in our house!" They began to argue.

The baby bear stepped closer to you and poked you.

"So... What's up?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 pm

"Hello there friend." Koku said to the young panda with a smile. "I heard this was the mountain where people sign summon contracts and I was intrested. It got late though so I looked for a place to sleep. I'm sorrt I came in your home without permission." Koku said as he bowed to the small bear.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

"So... You travel a lot? See cool things? I wish I could do that," he sighed dejectedly before pointing to his parents, "They're too uptight to let me do anything."

The mother and father continued arguing in the background.

"Hey. I've got an idea. You're here for that scroll right? Well if you sign it you can bring me with you on your adventures and they can't stop me!"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm

"If I do they won't eat me will they." Koku said with a nervous smile on his face. "I would not mind bringing you along. Do you know where the scroll is." Koku said looking at the two adult pandas. Koku moves a little closer to the young bear. "Please tell me they wouldn't eat me."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:56 pm

"Nah, we're strictly vegitarian. Although I have an Uncle who- Ah never mind." The panda ambled over to a nearby shelf and pulled down a large scroll.

"Just sign here, quick before they notice!" He said pointing to the bottom of a long list of names.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am

"Heh heh sure I guess this'll have too do for ink though." Koku said as he bit his thumb and wrote his name in blood. "There so now what how do I summon you. I've never sone something like this before." Koku smiled at his new friend.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 am

"Uh..." The panda looked at you non-plussed. "I don't know..."

The two older panda's stopped fighting and turned towards you two.

"What's going on?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

"Heh heh heh...two things little buddy before I run for my life. First what is your name you can just call me Koku. Second is do you have any abilities I don't want to summon you in the middle of battle and you not to have anything to defend yourself with.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:44 pm

"My name's Akanboukuma!" He stated proudly. "I've got thick fur," He poked himself to prove his point, "So I can protect you from stuff, 'Kay?"

"But I think you better run now..." He said handing you the scroll.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm

"Ok then see ya later." Koku said as he grabbed the scroll and ran out the hut. He kept running and he ran for a good twenty minutes and found his way back to the long path and started back too the sand. Koku wondered what Chieko would think of this. She would probly complain about not taking her with him he thought. He took a small break to eat and slowly continued his way to the sand village.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Accepted. You receive the Panda scroll.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down