The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ketsueki's quest to find the wolf

2 posters

Go down

ketsueki's quest to find the wolf Empty ketsueki's quest to find the wolf

Post by ketsueki Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:20 pm

ketsu finished packing his bag full of food, water, weapons and other needed things for the long journey ahead. ketsu looked up at the clock and realised that it was almost 9:00 AM " ooo.. i got to go befor it gets too hot out there " he sayed to himself and ran out the doer. leaping and jumping from roof to roof he speed as fast as he could to the sand gates. skidding to a stop at the fount desk ketsu stops to take a short breath and and shows his paper work to thym.

"hmm so your heading out to look for the wolf summons" the man at the desk asks ketsu

" yep ive ben looking forward to this since i was a kid " ketsu replays.

"so why is that" the man asks inquisitive

"its the summon my father had" ketsu replays as his mind wanders back to his time with his father

"well it seams every thing is in order here you can go and good luck" the man says shuffling trough the papers and hands thum back to ketsu.

"thank you and im off" ketsu says as the runs trough the gates and heads south. ketsu reaches into his back pack and puls out this fathers journal. flipping trough it he finds what he is looking for the very crude map to the wolfs. looks up from the map to take a look around " hmmm..... sand sand and more sand... grate" ketsu says as he flips his hood over his head to shield him from the burning sun. " ok so acording to this i have to head south. ok" ketsu returns the journal to teh bag pullsout a cig and lights it up and starts heading south.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

ketsueki's quest to find the wolf Empty Re: ketsueki's quest to find the wolf

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 pm

You wander around and end up getting lost.

I am sorry, but you fail to find anything. You need to use a program like microsoft word next time for spelling errors. Also, at the very least please uppercase the first letter in your sentances. There were too many errors for me to be able to accept this. Please try again later. You must wait a month before posting to look for any summon again.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm

After about three days ketsu finds him self back at the gates of the sand. "Hmmmm... better luck next time i guess" Ketsu says as he walks trough the gates. He walks up to the front desk and hands his papers to the man behind the desk.

"So how was your journey did you find the fox" Asks the man behind the desk

"Umm.. its the wolf and no i got lost and found myself back here" Ketsu says in a sad tone.

" Well dont let that fox beat ya you will find him" The man says trying to cheer up ketsu

" Don't worry I wont but next time I have got to remember to bring a GPS" Replies in a up beet tone

"Whats a GPS?" The man behind the desk asks with a puzzled look on this face

Ketsu flips his hood down and starts scratching the back of tis head with a puzzling look in his face as well " I don't know thats a good question I will have to get back to you on that" Ketsu walks away still scratching his head.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down