The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be a little too much, but

+8
Paksennarion
Anei
Sukoppu
Blaize
Kiza Byarigan
Washi
natki
Chieko
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 4 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Blaize Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:01 am

*I gots me additional idea for this*

1) Washi Oda could be in the sand village again as a favor from the KizaKage (lol) to help look over things.

2) During the full scale attack Washi could of sent for Paks and Myself. During this time he would split us up making us gathering a squad to help out each area.

3) It will be split off as. Paks Group defend agains the massive clones or whatever other idea you think off. I say Clones because we dont have many members for a full evil assult. We can also add the Genin Missing nin or aks Washi would take his team to fight off missing nin or aks as Well as Blaize's team fight off the team of missing nin and aks as well.+ the person who was wanting revenge..

4) During this time Washi and Paks could of ordered a Ninja or some Ninja to go off and warn the Kizakage about this inccident. They could either do this safe or with an enemy following them.

5) Once Kiza gets this msg maybe he could order the ninja to go to the leaf village and ask for aid or warn them while Kiza returns to the sand village?

6)I dont know much about the other memebers to place a perm. spot in an Sl. This Sl was to begin the site's member's storyline. I mean yea we had the Genin 12 but not much of them was known until The chuunin exams + majorly the Sound invasion.
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 4 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:59 pm

I think I might be able to help with the plans I have my nasty chakra clones. Well guess it's about time to rally the Akatsuki.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Sounds like fun
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Hehe, Kizakage? ^__^

Hm... It sounds okay... But what about the Akatsuki that aren't attacking, or stuff? Will we be free to have our own little sub plots?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 am

yea. Like i said this is just like an intro to creating a sl so most of the char. involved are going to be effected somehow
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum