The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be a little too much, but

+8
Paksennarion
Anei
Sukoppu
Blaize
Kiza Byarigan
Washi
natki
Chieko
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 2 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 am

We should post a subject asking all those who wish to join the story if it's approved. That way, when we make the story we have appropriate places for everyone. Lets find positions and post them there, then we can add people according to the position they picked.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 2 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:24 am

Whatever you guys do, count me in, i'd love to be involved
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 am

Hehe alright this is getting better! Now we just have to make an announcement after its approved! Kya A Forum wide story.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:28 am

Ill be sure to approve it. I have every amount of rights as The Kazekage. Very Happy
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:31 am

If it's approved could I perhaps participate? Things like this are fun. ^__^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:33 am

Very Happy Awesome! Thank you, Ukokei! And everyone is free to join! but first we must get all who wants to participate.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:46 am

No prob. So lets figure out all the things we want in the story. The background and all that. So everyone has a perspective if they wanna be in it or not.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 am

Hmm should we have a jinchuriki as the main hero or a normal person? I'm happy to play as myself btw.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 am

Of course your gonna play as yourself lol. But, I'm not sure if the Hero will be a Jinchuuriki or not. Everyone will find out after me and Chieko, maybe a few other people, consult with each other.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 am

Sounds intresting, I'm willing to participate.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:37 am

Your playing as the Kazekage of course lol. Playing as who you are. We just have to figure out the rest of it. Smile
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:09 am

Some interesting things I've found out from a combination of some of your backgrounds.

Ages:
Oda Washi:20
Kazekage Kiza: 18
Shinichi Shiroto: 17

Right all three of the above ninjas were born in the sand village. From the timeline i've made the war Oda Washi and Kazekage Kira fought was in a war between the ninja villages (primarily between Konoha and Suna. During this time Ukokei Miraa's village the Miraa village was destroyed. This could also have been the same war when Shinichi Shiroto's father was killed in.

Now we know that Kiza's teammates died in this war. The question is that was he put into another team during these wars? I'm thinking of a 3 man team or 4 man team: Washi, Kiza and Shiroto and ???.
Possibly this team might've been formed in a later war when Kiza had become Chuunin.

Some years later of course Washi would leave the sand village after his sister died. Note: this is possibly the same year that Shiroto becomes a Jounin and Blaize joins the sand village. In these same years after the Miraa village was destroyed, Ukokei Miraa would have wanted revenge on both Konoha and Suna for the destruction of his village in the war. He would have formed Akatsuki.

Now that Shiroto has become a member of Akatsuki would this be a catalyst for a plot or storyline?
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 am

ITS EXCELLENT!!! Your story line is amazing! We could work with that completely.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:08 am

Yeah I will probably look for Shiroto when I come to the sand village and I might realise that he's gone...
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am

Ya. That sounds cool.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:19 am

I will kill atleast one member of Akatsuki when I have my team Smile.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am

It'll probably be Shinichi. Then he's reborn from the ashes of his own death. We made that jutsu last night. He hasn't made it yet, but he is when he enters Akatsuki.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 am

can i join?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 am

Of course you can join. Everyone in the forum is welcome.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 am

ok would i be able to fight you as a like sacrifice to save the rest!
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:52 am

I suppose so. We'll have to find out after everyone has consulted on the complete story.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 pm

ill Join and i love that idea
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinichi Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 am

I believe the plot sounds pleasant and feasible, I would be more than happy to participate in it ^_^
Shinichi
Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 am

Just a few thoughts,

The main protagonist should be someone quite active on the forums. However it doesn't have to revolve around one person like in the naruto anime/manga. There's going to be a lot of main characters involved after all so I see it as many sub plots joining up into the main plot.

I.E sub plots , background and relationships so far:

Chieko + Koku (Apprentice + Sensei)
Kiza + Paks (Sensei + apprentice)

Ukokei wants revenge against Konoha + Suna

Kiza, Shinichi, Washi were in a team???

Kayn (Hokage) + Kiza (Kazekage). History + Background?

Less obvious ones

Ukokei + Koku (Both missing-nins at one point, do they have a history?)

Zaton + Washi (both left Sunakagure, both were displeased at the previous Kagekage)

Note: those are all possible relationships and subplots which could eventually form a main plot - I.E Ukokei trying to destroy the villages.

2nd thought:

My second thought is that the plot will be persistent I.E it does not end. It's possible for the current story to end, but it continues in that we make a new plot or storyline. The characters continue to gain experience and rise up in ranks. Also everyone will probably be involved, including academy students at some point in time, RP will go on as normal but will sometimes have a DEFINED PURPOSE due to the PLOT.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:46 am

::Lookes above:: I love the idea
but but but....were do i revolve around this?
Im curious
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum