The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be a little too much, but

+8
Paksennarion
Anei
Sukoppu
Blaize
Kiza Byarigan
Washi
natki
Chieko
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This might be a little too much, but Empty This might be a little too much, but

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm

It was just a little dumb idea (hopefully you don't think it is... >_>) but what if we made a story mode topic?
Like certain chosen people will play certain parts, the Kages will play as themselves of course, and a couple others will play the heroes, with the story revolving around them.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

This might be a little too much, but Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by natki Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 pm

but we would have to think of a story first
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

This might be a little too much, but Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Yeah, but this just something to get everyone thinking. Razz
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

yea we will have to leave that to the admins
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:54 pm

It maybe a little too much but hopefully if they do think it's a good idea, then there will be a better variation of it. Razz
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:23 pm

I think this is a very good idea. A central plot line with more and more ninja getting involved. Of course the main plot the kages and Akatsuki will be more involved but there can be lots of diverging side plots due to people's backgrounds. I could help create one if the admins need help.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 am

If someone thinks of it and plans it out, I guess it will be ok. I'll create a forum for it after I agree on the plot.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am

Here's a basic timeline:

Timeline:

-War between leaf and sand.
-Miraa village is destroyed during this very same war

- War over the Wana-kihaku scrolls

- Washi leaves Sunagakure
- Blaize joins Sungakure

- Kiza becomes Kazekage
- Akatsuki is formed
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Nice timeline, Mortal. Razz
Everyone please copy and paste and add into the timeline! This might turn out to be interesting.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

hmm i could be a hero in the battle aginst the newly formed akatski 2
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 pm

i love that idea
Gotta talk with the kaze about it but i think we can put something like that to effect.
Im sorry im only leaving things up more to the kaze but when i have more time Ill help out with the stuff.
But i like that idea
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok. Me and my Akatsuki member, because I currently have only added one, will attack the villages while theyre weak, and my demon is what destroyed the Miraa Village, so It'll be me and the other Akatsuki member who destroy the village.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 pm

So who's going to be the main character exactly?
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Well I believe it should be The Hokage. If not, it might be you. Since you are the person who came up with this idea. This story revolves around everyone it seems, but we do need to find a main character. Most likely it will be the Hero who goes against Akatsuki and all the evil villains.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:22 pm

o_0 Yeah... my character is only 10 years old. But she did take up an apprenticeship to travel and train outside the village. Maybe not the main character, but maybe we'll run into him.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Ya. And then like way far at the end of the story you find us, The Akatsuki, and battle us, of course you win, and then the story ends with like the Hero and You getting some High Honors.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Haha. Razz It would be nice to have our little own story. Zera and I have the closest thing to a story going on the forums right about now so maybe we can kick off the story from there.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Ya that sounds cool. And maybe you and me should make our own little story, even though I'm a part of Akatsuki. Very Happy
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Hehe Very Happy Sound great. Tell me anytime when you want to start!
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:47 pm

We can start anytime you want. I mean I'm here now if you want to do it for a little while.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Ah. maybe not right now. My minds a little messed up with how late it is, and I'm excited to go home
but we could be able to get you to join in the story me and Zera have now, then as the story progresses more people will join
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Ok. Thats excellent. Just send me a message on here when you want to start, and I'll make sure I can get on here and work with it. Very Happy
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 am

Very Happy Of course. Hopefully Kiza will be okay with us just winging the whole story. Shocked
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 am

Knowing how kind he is, but strict even so, he is very nice when it comes to good things.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am

We'll probably have to get a heads up too when people start to come in, trying to keep the story as smooth as possible.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum