The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be a little too much, but

+8
Paksennarion
Anei
Sukoppu
Blaize
Kiza Byarigan
Washi
natki
Chieko
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 3 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 am

Yeah, he is a Sand Jounin after all.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

This might be a little too much, but - Page 3 Empty Re: This might be a little too much, but

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Ok Blaize joins the village same time I leave, imo anyway. Ok before Blaize joined Sand he might have met up with a possible Akatsuki member during his travels and/or Koku. Also he would've been friends with the Kazekage.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 pm

that would work for me
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:15 pm

It's also possible that my character (Washi) as he was leaving the village would have met up with you, the same time that you were going to join the sand.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:10 pm

and me?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm

He was an old student of mine so far in the Sand Village Story type history that unraveled while we were rping.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:42 pm

and so that makes me do what?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I was telling him so he could fit you in somehow.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:51 pm

okeydoke!
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 am

Umm... Where Am I In This?
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:58 am

Maybe when another Jounin comes along and you're sorted into a team we'll find you some way to fit into the story but atm it's hard to think of anything about Academy students. It's mainly their relationships with their Sensei that pulls them in.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Academy Students basically won't be included, so it gives you another reason to become Genin.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:02 am

So any ideas when were going to start this
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Whenever there is a starting storyline.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:18 pm

so Washi is Going to help control the story line
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:29 pm

If he wants to I guess so.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Seems he's already set the wheels in motion with his trip to the sand, reuniting with the old friends he mentioned before being part of the story due to their pasts being tied together.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm

It hasn't really started yet.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Ive got an idea. I haven't figured out much of the specs but here goes im Thinking on top of my head.

(The Prologue)

This here is basically for anyone in the sand village and Missin Nin/Akasuke.
Here is what im thinking about.

1) The kazekage (Kiza) Has been called out and away (Since he is taking a break i would figure this would fit in)

2) Shortly before The kazekage Leaves Blaize's brother(Kyo Ryuzaki) enters the sand village for his own personal business but hides it stating he is hear to visit his brother Blaize.

3) Blaize And Kyo Ryuzaki was sent out on a personal mission to gather materials for upgrading his Katana on a nearby land. Blaize intentions was to gather the matierals but Kyo's agenda was to get any information on (Missin-nin or Aks.) Members that was seeking refuge in this nearby land

4) When collecting the last materials (aks. or missing nin) attacks the brothers (Reason being that the Ninja knows that they were being chased or hunted by Kyo(Blaize's Brother). During the end of the attack Both side retreat (And Blaize finished his mission) to were it was safe. During the retreat the (Missin nin and or Aks. member) He/she notices the Sand village headband by Blaize and wants to seek out revenge.

5)While Returning to the village the brothers are able to Finish upgrading Blaize's katana and find out that the Kazekage is called away for a short while. During this time the (missin nin or aks) member retreats to safty were he plans an attack to the sand village with his fellow members.

6) When gathering the members the next nightfall is when they will attack the village and ready to kill all villagers that live amongst the village (sand) that made him retreat during the fight.

---------------------------The mission/SL/whatever-------------------------------------

When attacking the village it would be separated out so all the Ninja can join in.

1) There will be one Enemy Ninja that will Produce massive amount of clones (Shadow or an elemental Clones) And Raid on the village. The As and Genin that is involved would be in this setting. This way they are able to fight off enemy Ninja and help the village

2) Chuunin And Jounin will be defending the village off the Real Threat of the village. Fighting off any Ninja that wants to do harm of the village.

(In the view of the aks/ missin ninja members)

1) To get revenge on their comrade to destroy or leave the village defenseless.

2) The main priority is to capture One of both of the Brothers (Blaize and or Kyo Ryuzaki)

3) Kill any Ninja and villagers standing in your way.

*Side Mission*

If possible capture any Ninja that seems of value and turn them into a Missin-nin/Ask
(That idea came from Saskue leaving the village to the sound four. Hey you never know if someone wants to be evil)

So what do you guys think?
Sorry for errors?

Other Notes: I will start the prologue when a missin nin or Aks.Memeber decides to be the enemy.
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm back, but I can still always leave the village for rping purposes.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Welcom back! sorry i made this thinking you was away but do you guys like the idea?
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Thanks I'm glad to be back ^^ I love the idea though, just wondering what about all the other characters on the site. Will they just be introduced along the way.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Yea. Thats what im thinking. Its mostly a defend the village situation. Each character will rp and if ne thing major happens it will be noted in the end of the rp. Once the invasion ends the Kazekage will announce what was going on and move on forward. So basically every member that wants to Join in this situation should be introduced in the first Posts that they submit. It will be separate to 2 different topics.

1) Topic for As and Genin fighting the Clones/ any enemy of that rank

2) Topic for Chuunin and Jounin fight The enemies
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:10 pm

What bout me? Who main char? I lost...
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Well like i said. Ive just made it intop of my head. And i thought Kiza's absent would have lower the Sand village activaty lowered so this is why i created this for the sand.

As for the main char. Its

Blaize and Kyo Ryuzaki (Played by me)

Kiza (When he returned after the whole attack)

Any/if not all Missing nin or Ask attacking the village

A main Aks. or missing Nin as the Primary enemy that attacked Blaize and Kyo during the proloung.

Any/ if not all As and Genin from the Sand that should be invloved in defending the attack from the clones

Any/ if not all Chuunin and Jounin defending against the main invation from Aks. or missing Nin.

I just thought of something maybe your village should/could be attacked by the aks and have the sand village be attacked by missing Nin.

Like i said im sorry. I did not think of the leave village when i thought of this.

Any ideas responces or changes let me know
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum