The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyuuga clan jutsus

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hyuuga clan jutsus Empty Hyuuga clan jutsus

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 am

SMDWSTTYACA

Last edited by Yorroichi on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga clan jutsus Empty Re: Hyuuga clan jutsus

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Makato wrote:Byakugan(highly trained):
Range:User can see up to 500m.
Type:Doujutsu
Byakugan is the blood inheritance limit of the Hyuuga Clan. The Hyuuga clan was one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the tenketsu; the internal chakra coils system 361 pressure points. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings, the higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blind spot that extends outwards from the vertebra of the upper back.

The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. The clan member can use their fingers or palms to emit chakra to flow into their opponents body's at the tenketsu points. When the hand draws close enough to strike, the clan member can stop or increase their opponent’s chakra flow. The internal chakra coils which spread throughout the body also wrap around the internal chakra producing organs. So if the internal coils are attacked, it also damages these internal organs. Because a ninja can not train their internal body, such damage can be a critical hit for even a highly skilled ninja. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.Better than Byakugan rank: C.

Jyuuken would be a seperate jutus. Also, the CK usage for this jutsu would be 8 per turn activated. Other than that, I think it's fine.

Makato wrote:
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Chakra usage:7
Range:0-5m
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

You haven't stated exactly what these strikes do. Are you excluding the fact that they cut off CK?

Makato wrote:
Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Range:10-15m
Chakra usage:7
Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

This one should be 8 for CK. Also... by collapse do you mean that they can't be used ever again or something like that?

Makato wrote:
Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Range:5m
Chakra usage:5
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.User can also give higher amount of chakra creating even larger and more destructive vortex that causes great damage to the enemy but also protects the user.Chakra usage is now 9,and the range is increased to 10-15m.From the oponent's point of view,the vortex is extending very quickly.

This one should be at a base of 5, but if deflecting a physical jutsu twice the amount of the jutsu's CK cost.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:16 am

Jyuuken isn't jutsu...it is a style that every Hyuuga knows by using Byakugan...(thought you knew that)...the air palm collapses 4 tenketsu near stomach and blows out oponent backwards making large range between them and damaging oponent a litle...the 128 palms closes chakra like every other Hyuuga technique(except for Heavenly spin)just more of them...making great damage to the body(due to Jyuuken),and stoping the chakra net of the oponent for some time making him unavaliable to do jutsu for a large duration.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 pm

It is a style of fighting, but it expends chakra. So therefore, for all intents and purposes it is considered a jutsu on this site.

So.. You didn't answer what exactly collapsed tenketsu are.

Okies, please add that information to the 128 palms jutsu.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:58 pm

Collapsing the tenketsu points means...to block the surging of chakra in the oponents body...it includes all of Hyuuga techniques.Closing more and more tenketsu points,the oponent feels harder to summon his chakra,when you do the palms(64 or 128)that must include closing tenketsu points(or colapsing them).When you do 64 palms,the oponent can't do jutsu for some small time but with colapsing chakra points(or closing)you also damage the oponents vital organs cuz all tenketsu are near important organs.But when you do 128, you make double damage to the oponents body and also damage the enemys tenketsu points which causes even longer disturbance in the net(which means it is double as strong as 64 palms,so the oponent can't do jutsu for double duration,and whenever he tries he feels pain)got it now.And about Jyuuken,it doesn't spends chakra,user only focuses chakra to his finger tips disturbing the net but not spending it and pushing it in the oponents body or something cuz if it was like that the user would very soon get a massive loss of chakra...got it...?Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz(I WROTE HOLE HISTORY!!!!)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:01 pm

Jyuuken does expend CK, according to most people. I shall get someone else's consult on this matter.

Okies, so you're equating collapsing to closing.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:30 pm

yes it's the same...ok fine if you think it spends chakra it spends,but as long as it stays with the Byakugan(PLZZZZZZZ i can't again redo my jutsus it takes time to do,and you to anwser i just can't wait anymore plz make it the same with the Byakugan.....I WANNA ROLE PLAY...and yeah before,the Byakugan and the Jyuuken stance were going with each other cuz without Jyuuken stance you don't need Byakugan in fight,that was when i made my past Makato that died and he was accepted like that,so i think it should be the same with new Makato..........PLZZZZ!!!!)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Uh... I'm sorry. I can't bend stuff for peoples.

It would be a seperate jutsu. If you don't want to make it right now, that's fine. You can just edit the Jyuuken stuff from the Byakuugan description.

Also... My past posts, you still haven't edited your jutsu to change that stuff.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:52 pm

So does that means that Byakugan stays with the Jyuuken)Razz
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:54 pm

No. It means the opposite.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:38 pm

OK,i think i fixed everything,xcept if you want something else...(so am i aproved)Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz!
And ok jyuuken,is separated from Byakugan but it doesn't have rank cuz it is a style of the Hyuuga.is that ok?
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Makato wrote:Byakugan(highly trained):
Range:User can see up to 500m.
Type:Doujutsu
CK:6 per turn
Byakugan is the blood inheritance limit of the Hyuuga Clan. The Hyuuga clan was one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the tenketsu; the internal chakra coils system 361 pressure points. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings, the higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blind spot that extends outwards from the vertebra of the upper back.better than rank C.

This should be 8 CK per turn. Not 6.

Makato wrote:
Juuken(gentle fist)
Range:Melee(0-1m)
CK:1 per hit.
The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. The clan member can use their fingers or palms to emit chakra to flow into their opponents body's at the tenketsu points. When the hand draws close enough to strike, the clan member can stop or increase their opponent’s chakra flow. The internal chakra coils which spread throughout the body also wrap around the internal chakra producing organs. So if the internal coils are attacked, it also damages these internal organs. Because a ninja can not train their internal body, such damage can be a critical hit for even a highly skilled ninja. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.

Just as Taijutsu has ranks so would this. And the CK should correspond with the rank. I would suggest C rank.

Makato wrote:
Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Range:5m
Chakra usage:5
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.User can also give higher amount of chakra creating even larger and more destructive vortex that causes great damage to the enemy but also protects the user.Chakra usage is now 9,and the range is increased to 15-20m.From the oponent's point of view,the vortex is extending very quickly.

This one should not have the second level be 9 CK. It should be as I said earlier. Twice the CK cost of the jutsu you're repelling. If it's a physical attack, like kunai then it would follow under the base CK of this jutsu (5)

The others are all fine.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:28 am

Paksenarion this is fixed and juuken is D rank.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:02 am

Hm, D rank seems kinda low for such an ability, but eh.

The CK cost should be 3 per hit. Once you edit that I will accept this.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am

No it should be 1 per hit or 2.(ALL MY JUTSUS SIMPLY DEVOUR CHAKRA I DEMAND THAT THAT BE 2 or 1).I don't want to get low on chakra after only 3 turns!!!
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:23 am

E-Rank- 1-2 Chakra Points.
D-Rank- 3-4 Chakra Points
C-Rank- 4-5 Chakra Points
B-Rank- 5-6 Chakra Points
A-Rank- 7-8 Chakra Points
S-Rank or Forbidden Jutsu- 9-10 Chakra Points.

... I can't do much about this. 3 was the lowest I could say.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 am

Ok than this is E RANKEDDDDD!!!!!!!!AND IT WILL TAKE 1 CHAKRA PER HIT CUZ IF IT WAS DRAINING 3 PER HIT THAT WOULD BE INSANEEE!NOBODY SPENDS THAT MUCH OF CHAKRA FOR ONE HIT,,,,,AND THERE IS 301 TENKETSU POINTS IN THE BODY!!!!!!!
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:40 am

HEY PAKS I've GOT AN PERFECT DECISION SO I COULD FINALY BE APROVED!!!!!(read carefuly)The one hit of jyuuken wouldn't spend chakra but more strikes like 10,15,20 would spend CHAKRA in order of how much strikes you make....What do you say? Razz Razz Razz Razz

Like for example:

5 to 10 strikes costs 2 chakra points

10 to 15 costs 3 chakra points

15 to 20 4 points.....and that's it there is no more combos over 20 strikes....
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:58 am

3 per strike and no more arguing with the admins. It it final.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 pm

NO WAY!It looks like there can't be any Hyuugas on this site cuz after 30 strikes you lose all chakra...BUT KIZA YOU APROVED THAT JYUUKEN IS WITH BYAKUGAN WITH MY LAST MAKATO HYUUGA,that is not fair!!!
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:01 pm

Okies, Makato-san is not longer trying to use these jutsu for his character and such. So these jutsu will be, if accepted, just added to the Clan scrolls.

1st acception.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:10 pm

I said no more arguing with admins Makato and that's final. Now the ban button is there for a reason, don't make me use it. I'm an admin before being your friend so take this as a warning to stop and make Jyuuken three chakra per strike.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Paksennarion wrote:Okies, Makato-san is not longer trying to use these jutsu for his character and such. So these jutsu will be, if accepted, just added to the Clan scrolls.

1st acception.

Uh, this was meant more as... Makato-san was gonna delete this topic but I stopped him so that they could be added to the Clan scroll section. Thus, the change to Jyuuken is assumed. If that's okay with you Niisan.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:21 am

*SIghes*

Its not not making a member happy. Anyways my opinon about this is.

Is it possible that what we can do for the Hyugga is when they want to use the 8 trigram 64 palms that they will spend half of their chakra or something of that nature. and is not below half of their chakra

And for the 128 palms about 75 maybe 80 percent of their current chakra as long as there not below half of their chakra?

Also as for the strikes. The Hyugga can use strikes as it is with Taijutsu. The only thing that makes you use chakra if your actually wanting to hit chakra points. I say leave it at three because a Hyugga can do massive damage In one palm strike. I havent read this whole app yet but this is my opion

Sry for misspellsings

And i will post later its early for me

++++++

As of Now this app will require all 4 (Kiza,paks,shino,myself) Approval. Since this is talking about Hyugga and because we may use the new information for future use. Also i want to place my mind on this topic + for the addition of shino. Well he is the Hokage and the birth from Hyugga Jutsu are from the leaf village. Kiza and paks i hope you understand why i want to place me and shino's approval in this
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 pm

I understand. ^^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin