The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My/naruto character

+2
Washi
Kira
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My/naruto  character Empty My/naruto character

Post by Kira Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:43 am

Name:Pein
Village;Hidden in the Rain
Ninja rank:Akatsuki
Clan:
Looks:http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/297/d/3/Pein_by_FDQ.jpg
Personality:As a child Nagato was a kind but sensitive boy, prone to crying, and was traumatised by the idea he had killed another man, even to save his friend Yahiko. Scared and unsure of his place in the world he desired to help those he cared about, but never knew how. Nonetheless, he became a talented and gifted student, mastering every technique Jiraiya taught him.

As Pein, his personality is very different having become a calm, serious, aloof, and detached man. Apparently believing his childhood trauma had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain and suffering, he now believes himself a deity and evolved beyond a mere human. He now seeks to show the world the meaning of suffering by using an ultimate weapon to deter future wars by means similar to 'mutually assured destruction'. He shows no moral qualms about his actions, being quite willing to kill his own teacher in cold blood and brutally execute all of Hanzō's friends and family to ensure the Hidden Rain's compliance to his takeover. He even goes so far as to proclaim himself a 'god of peace' come to guide the world to maturity through pain.

Nonetheless, he can be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen. Given Akatsuki members' frequent bickering, he often restrains them and encourages better relations between the other members, even suggesting they mourn Deidara after his passing. After his battle with Jiraiya, he holds a moment of silence for his former teacher out of respect for his power.

Pein is also very respectful and kind to his childhood friend, Konan, who has been declared his "Angel". He even goes as far as to protect her without request or hesitation from Jiraya before his battle with his former teacher. She apparently is the only member of Akatsuki, aside from Madara, that is allowed to address him by name.

Jutsus

Jutsu name:Shapeshifting Technique
Jutsu rank: unknown
Description:This technique was used by Pein, to keep intruders away, while they sealed of Shukaku from Gaara. It involves a person giving up 30 % of ones chakra, in order to transform someone into a perfect clone of them, with all of their abillities, weapons, strength, memories and personality. However, since the clone is dependent on the given chakra, they can't use major chakra draining techniques. Once the clones are killed, or uses up their chakra, they will revert to their original form.

Jutsu name:Summoning Technique
Jutsu rank: C
Description:The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal or weapon from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle.

Jutsu name:Rinengan
Jutsu Rank:unknown
Description:The Rinnegan is characterized by a number of concentric circles around the pupil of the user. Its power is said to be enough to save or destroy the world. It has recently been revealed that in addition to allowing an individual to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of nature manipulation. It was first possessed by the Sage of the Six

Jutsu name:Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
Jutsu rank:unknown
Description:A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.

History/Background Story:He is at first believed to be a boy named Nagato, who, like Konan and Yahiko were orphans from Amegakure, forcing them to fend for themselves.The three eventually encountered the Sannin, who at first was less than willing to help them. Orochimaru even suggested to kill them as they were orphans of war and as such would only live their lives full of misery. Jiraiya, however, decided he would care for the three and took them in. One night at dinner, Nagato cried because eating together reminded him of his family, and later that night he ran away with Yahiko.
The two were attacked by a Rock chunin, who injured Yahiko. Seeing this, Nagato activated his Rinnegan, and killed the ninja, a feat that is normally impossible for someone who has never trained as a ninja or never had any military training or martial arts training. Jiraiya decided then and there he would train them in ninjutsu. Nagato was very emotional about killing the shinobi, and asked Jiraiya for help so he can protect Konan and Yahiko, where Jiraiya said he must grow up. After three years, Jiraiya felt they were strong enough to fend for themselves and told the three he would see them again when they grow into adults. Jiraiya believed Nagato to have died with the others under unexplained circumstances, but has told Konan that whenever their names were mentioned outside their village, it was always about someone being killed when they opposed them.

Pein has since led one side of Amegakure to taking over the village and has become a greatly respected leader in that village. When Madara Uchiha founded Akatsuki is unknown but Pein is situated within Amegakure. The members of Pein's faction wear their Amegakure forehead protectors with a scratch through it the way the full members of Akatsuki do.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty Re: My/naruto character

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:25 am

You can't be manga/anime characters such as Pein (we're in the future anyway). You have to make your own character.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty can i

Post by Kira Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 am

Can i create new character to be kage of some village(rain,mist...) or akatsuki pls?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:02 am

You can try to be in akatsuki but you'll have to rp very well and have no grammar or spelling mistakes.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by KaosJonin Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:15 pm

To be in Akatsuki you must get permission from the leader.
And for now the only villages open are sand and leaf.
but fear not just create a good character with great role playing and history and you can get in.
And even if you don't get in you can get in later after rping for a while.
KaosJonin
KaosJonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 pm

I do respect the fact that you are re-inacting Nagato(Pein). But I will not accept this, as I am unsure if you could have, possibly, just copied this from a site.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty allow

Post by Kira Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

miraa are u allowing for akatsuki rank? if it's not you who can alow me when i create char?who is your favourite from akatsuki Very Happy ? mine is pain Twisted Evil
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Ya I'm allowing still. There's only 2 members. Lol. And ya. If you have good grammar and all that, I"ll gladly approve him. My favorite is Sasori. As you can plainly see by my character and his jutsus. Very Happy
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty jutsus

Post by Kira Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Can i use some jutsus from site or i need to write my own?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:01 pm

You are allowed jutsus from a site, but please do try to create some of your own.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 am

This is far into the future so you can't be the real Pein, maybe someone that read up on him and looks up to him, but not him.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty miraa

Post by Kira Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 am

miraa are your jutsus about puppets? can i create character to be orochimaru's brother? and can i add you miraa to history/background story and can u tell me one of your jutsus and describe it to me pls.that's all Very Happy
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Well technically Orochimaru would have to be like your uncle, or maybe your grandpa. Cause we're far into the future, so ya. And sure you can add my Miraa to your background. And why don't you just look at my Jutsu's. All the jutsu that have to do with mirrors are my Miraa Jutsu.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty ANBU

Post by Kira Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Is it able to be leader of ANBU?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Well if your gonna be a member of Akatsuki, he would have to be a Former Anbu Leader.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty New char

Post by Kira Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Name:Achimaru
Village:None
clan:unknown
looks:http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2007/331/c/4/Orochimaru_by_cdgodofwar99.jpg before, http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1289/1222506613_96fd2a206f.jpg now in akatsuki if u approve me:).
personality:achimaru is quiet and calm guy.he has long black hair and makeup on his face like his uncle.he has snakes under his sleeve.sometimes when he fight he is smiling at most of time just like his uncle.and he is wearing necklace which his father gave to him before he died.
jutsus:

jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Snake Hand
type:C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
description:Users of this technique project several snakes from their wrist as they make a punching motion towards their intended target. The snakes often bite and wrap around the given target, potentially inflicting multiple wounds and are even capable of poisoning the victim as well.

jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Many Snakes Hand
type:C-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Alike to the Sen'eijashu, but with far more snakes. In addition, these snakes appear to be much longer than the height of a typical human and can extend to greater lengths.

jutsu name
:Cursed Seal Technique
type:A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
description:Achimaru commonly uses cursed seals on his most powerful followers. To apply a cursed seal, Achimaru needs to actually bite his intended target. Because he has sharp fangs and an extendable neck, this is a relatively simple task. The seal then appears somewhere on the target's body, and they subsequently lose consciousness. Sometime later, should they survive, they will awaken with the first level of the seal active and be enraged due to the seal's influence. The seals work by forcibly drawing chakra from the user's body, as well as increased physical performance.

jutsu name:Temporary Paralysis Technique
typeVery Happy-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
description:This technique is used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks,this creates an opening foe a more dangerous attack.

jutsu name:fire clone jutsu
type:rank C
description:Using the Fire element, the user can form a clone made out of fire. The clone is capable of using jutsu except Suiton techniques. Anyone who touches the clone will be burned. Kasei is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, given it isn't wet, and can use it's own body as a source for fire jutsu.

jutsu name:thunder dragon:
type:rank S
description:A lightning dragon is formed after performing the hand seals and the dragon is capable of ripping through solid stone. It is also one of the few lightning techniques that were immune to the earth element.

jutsu name:Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
type:rank S
description:After performing a long string of handseals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterwards the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. Th final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body (Much like Gaara Sand Coffin and Sand Burial).

jutsu name:snake contract
type:Kekki Genkai
description:Achimaru have contact with snakes and can preform many jutsus with snakes.

jutsu name:shadow snake hands:
type:B-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru transform his hands in black snakes and control them very fast.

jutsu name:sleeve snakes
type:A-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru attacks enemy with snakes which come out of his sleeves.snake can poison enemy or attack with swords which come out of their mouth while they're flying.

jutsu name:snake form
type:rank S,offensive
description:Achimaru transforms himself into black snake.in snake form Achimaru is much faster and stronger and have more chakra.

jutsu name:ressurect
type:rank S,defensive
description:when Achimaru have little chakra and energy,a new Achimaru comes out of his mouth with full chakra and energy,but old Achimaru.

jutsu name:a victim snake
type:rank A,defensive
description:when someone attack Achimaru with some weapon or explosive note Achimaru use snake which come out of his hand and sacrefice the snake which take damage.

History/Background Story:Achimaru,Son of Akyo,Akochimaru was his uncle and son of orochimaru.He learn most of spells from them.But now the are dead.Mysterious ninja killed them.Now Achimaru wants to be more powerful and find out who is that ninja and kill him.now he's searching new source of power.He was leader of ANBU until one day.he decided to join Akatsuki.He came into Akatsuki hideout.There he found their leader-UkokeiMiraa.He asked him to join.Ukokei asked him why did he want to join."Some ninja killed my father and uncle,I want to become more powerful and kill him".Now we will see.....will Ukokei allow him to join........

hope he will

Very Happy

Last edited by Saijin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Any custom or clan jutsu must be created in the creation center before you can have it.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 am

Also... Have you been accepted into the Akatsuki yet? Or are you just hoping to be? If not you can't have any jutsu above D rank.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty expect

Post by Kira Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:31 am

i am expecting to be accepted. so kira i need to post new topic in creation center with my own jutsus which i created and wait your decision,right?and ukokei decision?

Last edited by Saijin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty expect

Post by Kira Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 am

and clan jutus?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 am

You must submit any custom clans, kekkei genkai or jutsus and they must be approved before you may add them onto your profile.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Sorry about that. I was on vacation.
APPROVED!!! Welcome to Akatsuki.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

My/naruto  character Empty thank you

Post by Kira Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 am

thanks
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:46 am

Wait, are you just approving him getting into Akatsuki or are you also approving his character and jutsu? He still hasn't put those jutsu in the creation forum.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 am

what do u have against me?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki