The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto episodes

4 posters

Go down

Naruto episodes Empty Naruto episodes

Post by shinobiwan Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Whats your favorite episode. Favorite naruto character? Post it here.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto episodes Empty Re: Naruto episodes

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 am

Id have to say im a pretty big fan of Sasori. I love the way he operates his puppets, and hes just so cool. My favorite episode is when Chiyo and Sakura go against Sasori. I cant remember the number, but the battle was awesome.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 am

thats pretty sweet. oh one more thing no telling spoilers! i havnt watched shipuden so take it easy on me guys lol
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KaosJonin Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

My favorite character is
Spoiler:
he is just so freaking awesome so far i mean his
Spoiler:
is so cool and I thought about a similar jutsu before i saw it. Man the only thing i don't like about him, although it is kinda funny, Is how he
Spoiler:
. And for those who don't know he is from the manga so he hasn't shown up in the show yet.

Those are real spoilers by the way so don't look unless you want to ruin (somewhat) later episodes.

My favorite Episode is when
Spoiler:

I also like the Naruto vs. Garaa, Naruto vs. Neji, the Chuniin elimination part of the exam (aka Naruto vs Kiba and the rest of the fights) and of course the 5 cursed seal fights and Naruto vs Sasuke. Rock lee Drunkin Fighting ftw
KaosJonin
KaosJonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 am

My fav char is Neji Hyuuga,cuz i love the Hyuugas.They are simply awesome with their fighting style.And the char i dislike is Naruto.It is kind of stupid the way he defeats everyone with his ninetailed fox.I bet he can defeat anyone in the world with his 6 or 7 techniques.And the oponents he fights always gets scared and stay in place while he does rasengan to them,like Kabuto,Kabuto could move 10 times before Naruto hitted him with rasengan.But i like his rasen shuriken.The series are cool and i am great fan of naruto shipuden!Very Happy
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down