The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Hyuuga

+2
Kiza Byarigan
Neji (Tech Guy)
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jack Hyuuga Empty Jack Hyuuga

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Name:Jack Hyuuga A.K.A Blackjack

Village:Leaf

Ninja Rank:Dont we start as academy student so yeah ill pick academy stu

Clan:Hyuuga

Looks:

Personality:likes to have friends,Someone that he could talk to,never letting them down ,he is a special kid he has a great mind knows a lot of things.Like shikamaru he plans out everything ones the plan is going well he whispers to the enemy "blackjack" and they explode,Hes very intelligent, His motto is "Brains over brawns"

Special Characteristics:none

Elements:water.fire

Skills/Specialties: nin,sometimes uses tai

Jutsus:

lightning exploding shuriken rank d-jack throws the shuriken to the enemy and hes paralyzed

Body substitute skill rank d:It's implied in the name. The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person. Sometimes you can damage your opponent with this attack even.

Card 21 rank d-this is one of his favorite moves,Jack takes out 2 cards ,1 Ace 1 K, he then runs to his enemy in a flash (if the enemy has a clone the cards would point out the real one ) jack then goes behind the real one placing the card in his back without the enemy knowing. Then jack shows the card to the enemy and the card in his back blows up ,jack then throws the card to the enemy and says blackjack and the other card explodes

Replacement Jutsu rank d:Replacement Jutsu is a very basic, yet vital ninja skill. While being attacked, or in the process of being attacked, a ninja will substitute their body with another nearby object. The ninja can then hide and watch their dumbfounded opponent from a distance. Replacements are commonly used with pieces of wood, animals, or even other people.

Fog Clone Jutsu rank d:Fog Clone Jutsu is another form of the clone jutsu used by the three Genin of the Chunin Exam, Kagari, Mubi, and Oboro. Many clones are created and used as a diversion so the original users can hide, in their instance, underground. When a ninja attacks a fog clone, it isn't effected at all.

Hidden Mist Jutsu rank d (i swear lol):Hidden Mist Jutsu is a technique utilized by ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. It is a commonly used jutsu during assassination attempts because the area around the user immediately becomes shrouded in a thick mist, or fog. This thick fog allows the user to swiftly kill their target due to the low visibility.

History/Background Story:When Hiru (jacks mom) still had jack inside.her village was attack by rogue ninjas,getting out of the tragedy of her village hiru then went to the closest village nearby ,The leaf village, on her way with her husband and four children to the leaf village hiru was hurt inside the baby was about to be born,they camped out and 1 hour later jack has been born they hide jack from the ninjas,when the ninjas came they took iru,her husband,and the four children jack was alone near the village gate ,2 minutes later young chunnins came and saw the baby and took it to the leaf village.When Jack was only 6 years old he was living in the streets ,training to become a ninja until one day he found his godather who escaped the rogue ninjas until now jack is working with his godfather in his famous tea shop next to the ramen shop.When jack was 12 jack is now with his fellow god father in a tea shop who came not so long ago and escaped from the rogue ninjas.jack told his god father that he wanted to be a ninja someday and his god father accepted his offer so while working at a tea shop jack goes to the academy where he has lots of friends knowing nothing of his past.One day he plans to become a high ranked ninja but now hes only gettin smarter.

Roleplay Sample:"why!!!"Screamed Sho,"Why did you just gave away 50 ryo"said sho,"sorry sho i didnt know 50 ryo was a lot to you"said jack "sorry? thats all you have to say,sorry"said sho as he left saying "well jack tomorrow bring 55 ryo"said sho."whats the deal with you and money!!!!"screamed jack but sho had already left,and everybody was looking at jack,jack felt embarassed and ran off to his house.

Last edited by Neji (Tech Guy) on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Jack Hyuuga Empty Re: Jack Hyuuga

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 pm

History:A member of the Hyuuga Clan, branch house, Neji can never be leader of his clan despite his mastery of the Jyuuken and Byakugan (Viz "Evil Eye") being advanced to the point of being able to see the chakra opening points. Neji also has a very powerful defense in the form of the Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin), along with the Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms), (and, in the anime, the Hakke Hyaku Nijuha Sho (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms)) which effectively seals off a person's chakra points, rendering them completely unable to channel any chakra. However, his Byakugan does not have a complete 360° vision due to a blind spot located behind his first thoracic vertebra. He is a very heavy taijutsu user, naturally being proficient in the Leaf's strongest taijutsu style: Jyuuken (Gentle Fist). Since taijutsu are physical attacks, he is a good close range fighter, and a long-range defender with his Kaiten.

Neji used to be particularly bitter about his own destiny, forced on him by the fact that his father, Hyuuga Hizashi, was born into the world after his uncle, Hyuuga Hiashi, even though they were twins. This made Hiashi a member of the main family and Hizashi, as well as Neji, a member of the branch family. In his childhood, Neji had nothing against the main family as he was probably being too young to fully understand the implications of being a branch family member, but as he grew up seeing his father feeling nothing but hatred for his own brother and the main family, he gradually came to resent it himself. His resentment only deepened as he witnessed his father enraged first hand while watching Hyuuga Hinata, Hiashi's elder daughter and then the destined Hyuuga main family heir, train with her father; for he knew that his own son, Neji, will never be the heir of his clan. Detecting Hizashi's vibes of animosity, Hiashi activated the Juin (Cursed seal), putting his brother in immense pain as his nerves were being attacked. It was Neji's first encounter with the Hyuuga Curse Seal.

It was not until the incident with Kumogakure (Hidden Cloud)'s and Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf)'s peace treaty, however, that Neji truly became who he were when he showed up for the Chuunin exams. The two villages, which were at war with one another, apparently decided to sign a treaty, and for this representatives from Kumogakure arrived. On the same day, the very same curse seal that tortured his father was put upon Neji himself; and that night, the ambassador from the Lightning country attempted to kidnap Hinata, revealing that the intention of the "treaty" was all along to get into the Fire country and acquire the secret of Byakugan. Hiashi detected the intruder and killed him at once, for which Kumogakure, absurdly, requested payback in the form of Hiashi's dead body. That day, Neji's father was sent to his death instead of Hiashi, and Neji grew up believing that his father was sent against his will to protect the Hyuuga clan's secret bloodline.

This chain of events drove him to the point of believing that destiny, what we are born as and our features are decided from birth and there's no way to escape or change them; he was also arrogant, cynical and holier-than-thou. Thanks to Naruto he has completely abandoned this attitude, however, and now no longer judges and labels people, believing in their power to change their fates as well as his own.

His Team
Neji was in the same Genin team as Rock Lee, Tenten and their Jounin sensei Maito Gai. Although Neji is now a Jounin, he still does missions with his old team.

Neji and Lee have a rivalry going on, which, not unlike the rivalry between Gai and Hatake Kakashi, mostly comes from Lee's side. Lee, who has been fighting against his fate as a worthless shinobi all his life, tries desperately to prove himself to the world in general and Neji in particular. Neji has mocked Lee's dream of becoming a fine shinobi, saying one cannot go against fate. After Neji's defeat by Naruto, he seems to have warmed up to Lee.

Tenten is often seen sparring with Neji, which usually consists of Tenten honing her skill with throwing weapons and Neji deflecting the weapons with his Hakkeshō Kaiten. The two of them are often equally annoyed with Lee and Gai's overreacting and childish behaviour.

Although he is often annoyed with his team members and can act rude to them, he is willing to fight for them when necessary.

Chuunin Exam Arc
Though he appears calm and stoic on the outside, Neji is full of pent-up hatred for the main house, which culminates when he is randomly chosen to be Hinata's opponent in the chuunin exam third stage preliminaries. He tells her that she is a harmony-seeking person not fit to be a shinobi, and that he can see that she wants nothing more than to be somewhere else; when she stutters that this is not true, and that she entered the exam because she wanted to change herself, Neji concludes that she is truly a spoiled child of the main family, believing in such absurdities, and gives her a stern speech of absolute determinism about how people cannot change.

In doing so, however, he terribly enrages Uzumaki Naruto who had sympathy for Hinata as it was, and is probably the last person who will stand aside while somebody else carries speeches on how dropouts remain dropouts. Naruto calls for her to stand up for herself and this actually gives her the willpower to stand up to him, something Neji definitely did not fathom was a possibility. Even though he is far stronger than Hinata and manages to knock her out again and again, she refuses to give up and carries on fighting, and Neji, though still in a superior position, starts sweating as people who refuse to accept their "fate" do not fit into his world-view. When Hinata actually dares to tell him that he is actually the one suffering at the hands of fate, and trying with all his might to fight against it, he nearly kills her in a fit of rage, but is stopped at the last moment by the Jounin supervising the battle.

Neji further calls both Hinata and Naruto dropouts subsequently after the fight, and this is the bursting point for Naruto who runs toward Neji to attack him, only to be prevented by Rock Lee who reasons that even a dropout can defeat a genius with enough training, but it has to happen in a proper fight. Naruto grudgingly accepts this, but is still so outraged that he swears on Hinata's spilled blood that he will defeat Neji in battle. A month afterwards when Naruto and Neji actually engage in battle in the third stage main event, Naruto continuously confronts Neji about his attitude and the way he treated Hinata, until Neji decides that if he cares so much, he will tell him about the sad story of his twin father and uncle. While Naruto is shocked at the tragedy, he refuses to acknowledge it as an excuse for how Neji is acting, and berates him for his hypocrisy, going on about fate but defying his in a twisted way, almost killing Hinata where as a Hyuuga branch family member it is his duty to protect her. Though Neji manages to block Naruto's tenketsu completely, Naruto harnesses the power of Kyuubi by concentrating about how he is now fighting for Hinata as he promised and for Rock Lee, who always wanted to fight Neji to prove that a hard worker can surpass a genius, but is now incapable of doing so himself because of the injuries he sustained in his battle with Gaara. With the power of the Kyuubi, Naruto is able to overwhelm Neji and wins the battle.

Realizations and elations rain on Neji that day as Naruto's speeches on the fact that people can change, himself being an obvious in-your-face example for this, combined with his uncle's explanation that Neji's father chose to sacrifice himself for the clan rather than doing it involuntarily, completely redesign his view on the world, amounting in the conclusion that even a bird in a cage, if smart enough, and with enough willpower, can open the lock with its beak and soar in the skies again.

Sasuke Retrieval Arc
Some time later in the series, the reformed Neji joins Nara Shikamaru's squad (consisting of Uzumaki Naruto, Inuzuka Kiba, Akimichi Chouji and later also Rock Lee and Gaara, Kankuro and Temari who arrive just in the nick of time to bail out a member of Shikamaru's squad who is in dire straits) on the failed mission to prevent Uchiha Sasuke from crossing over Hi no Kuni (Land of Fire)'s borders and into the Oto no Kuni (Land of Sound) and Orochimaru's control. He confronts Kidōmaru of the Sound Four, risking his life for the sake of his comrades, sustains critical injuries and at one point coming inches from death, surviving only thanks to treatment by a med-nin team that is prompty dispatched. In fact, during the fight against Kidōmaru he feels for once how it is to be on the hopelessly disadvantaged side while your opponent taunts and mocks your hopeless predicament, as he has done to Lee, Hinata and Naruto. Much like they did when up against his former, bitter self, Neji refuses to give up and fights with feverish determination; and this is what enables him to emerge victorious in the end.

At the epilogue of the first part of the manga and anime, Neji is shown having friendly conversation with Hinata and training with Hiashi, and they later all have tea together, symbolizing that the internally bleeding Hyuuga clan seems to finally be coming to terms with one-another.

Roleplay Sample:"you can find me can you"says the akatsuki member to neji "what have you done"said neji as he was almost going to punch him but couldnt as he was tied to the chakra rope "heheh"the akatsuki member laughed "neji you fool i killed hinata"said the akatsuki member.Neji was shocked to hear this and with all his strength he bursted out of the rope and appeared behind the akatsuki member and he turned around,perfect to do 8 trigrams 128 palms.
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm

well its very long and very good but im sorry to tell that you cant be one of the original characters from naruto. This forum is far beyond there time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

ok ill just be neji hyuuga II
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:34 pm

sorry but thats not making it any better

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:39 pm

ok there all better
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 pm

you can only have 6 jutsus

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:46 pm

there ya go
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

it would be nice if you could take the jutsus from this site:http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php
and if you make costum jutsus you could use the same formel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:51 pm

these jutsu are all i want for now

am i approved
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:58 pm

not yet. your roleplaying sample includes a cellphone. We dont have that in the ninja world. Some other things need to be edited but i gonna log off now. i will look at i tomorrow as soon as i can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm

changed it
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 pm

Isaku, please don't make them think this is naruto ingoo, there are different rules.

You may only have any academy jutsu and D-rank bloodline jutsu as an academy student.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 am

Also, admins are supposed to reply on applications. If you dont know what you are doing, that could make the app harder and harder to try to help fix up.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 am

ok let me make this clear. I have not finished readin your app but there is one thing i like to point out
Your clan is Hyugga and from what we already know the Hyugga stay true to there way. So tell me how can you have jutsu outside from the hyugga clan. Excluding common jutsu like sub. jutsu.
Also i don't belive that you can control elements and have your sub tai. It dose not make sence
Hyugga is strickly TAI and Bloodline Jutsu. Until i finish reading that is what i go by and unless and kage tells me different
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am

Ok i started from the top to edit what you need to edit. First off you need a WORD program to check your spelling and such. A few is ok But to much is death.
Next Some of your sentences confused me and i did not understand much.
this is what i wrote so far until i read the history
1)
lightning exploding shuriken rank d-jack throws the shuriken to the enemy and hes paralyzed
( I would say take it out but ill let someone else agree with me or disagree. For the meantime explain in more detail)
2)
Card 21 rank d-this is one of his favorite moves,Jack takes out 2 cards ,1 Ace 1 K, he then runs to his enemy in a flash (if the enemy has a clone the cards would point out the real one ) jack then goes behind the real one placing the card in his back without the enemy knowing. Then jack shows the card to the enemy and the card in his back blows up ,jack then throws the card to the enemy and says blackjack and the other card explodes
( I like what your trying to do but serious to powerful for D rank. The card themselves can not point out the real one without some Bloodline trait or specilizing in that area , card i mean,)
3)Fog Clone Jutsu rank
(Seriously you need to go to leafninja.com to get the effect of the jutsu. Also change it for specifing your char.)
4)
Hidden Mist Jutsu rank d (i swear lol):Hidden Mist Jutsu is a technique utilized by ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. It is a commonly used jutsu during assassination attempts because the area around the user immediately becomes shrouded in a thick mist, or fog. This thick fog allows the user to swiftly kill their target due to the low visibility.
( Your seriously pushing the limit)
5)

History/Background Story:When Hiru (jacks mom) still had jack inside.her village was attack by rogue ninjas,getting out of the tragedy of her village hiru then went to the closest village nearby ,The leaf village, on her way with her husband and four children to the leaf village hiru was hurt inside the baby was about to be born
(Part of getting hurt and the baby about to bwe born dose not make much sence. Mabey rewriting would help)

6)inside the baby was about to be born,they camped out and 1 hour later jack has been born they hide jack from the ninjas,when the ninjas came they took iru,her husband,and the four children jack was alone near the village gate
(How did he get himself to the village gate?)

NOW HERE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
Im usually nice but seriously you went to lala land with your app.
YOU TALKED ABOUT BEING JACK HYUGGA BUT IN YOUR HISTORY YOU WENT STRIGHT TO NEJI HYUGGA.
SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO REDO YOUR APP
AND JUDGING BY YOUR JUTSU> IT SEEMS YOU NEED TO CREATe YOUR OWN CLAN THAT FOCUS ON CARDS and other ninjutsu because THE HYUGGA FOCUS ON TAI.
THIS IS NOT A GOOD APP.
PLEASE KAGE GIVE HIM SOME POSITIVE ADVICE
ALSO IM SICK AND I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO CHECK IT AND NOW YOUR EXPERIENCE 5% OF MY ANGER
HAVE A NICE DAY
BLAIZE
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:53 pm

I agree
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

screw it,can i just be a tech for the forum please
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 pm

FIRST; This is an app
Second: HOW can you ask us to be a tech if YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THE RULES
third: DONT SAY screw it your giving up to early
how can we trust you if your giving up early
Fourth: it is not called a tech its a mod or admin
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 pm

i can follow rules
it just i dont feel like having a character
i know its called mods and admins i just like saying tech
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 pm

1) The whole point of this site is to have a char.
2) You can follow rules but it did not show
3) Personally i think you been watching to much I carly to be calling it tech guy
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji (Tech Guy) Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 pm

whats i carli
Neji (Tech Guy)
Neji (Tech Guy)

Back to top Go down