The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Field

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Field - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Field

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:25 am

"Well... OK, ill try my best to run fast" Minoichi said as he started to pick up pace.

"Well, ill summon a new tornado since your throwing fireballs at me!" Minoichi said as he made a new water tornado.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Wide Water Tornado Jutsu
Description: Minoichi creates a water tornado and blocks off Washi and his shunshin, slowly getting distance away from him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Try catching me after I block you with a wide tornado.
"Have Fun" Minoichi said with a smirk.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 am

"Hmm. That won't stop me. Kira will cut through it like butter." replied Washi as the wind chakra kept the water away from him. Continuing to shunshin and run, Washi chased after him, slowly gaining with shunshin.

------

The clone smiled,

"You think you'll have time to breathe in a real fight?" said Washi's clone, "It's time you experienced something else."

Washi again formed a few quick handseals and then pointed at Kojima,
"Magen: Washi no jutsu."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:39 am

*Kojima bit his lip a little as washi sensei prepared for another technique, thinking to himself. you can knock the wind out of me sure, but you cant stop my breathing. I cant take big breaths to revitalize myself all the time, but breathing is a subtlety that continue until you are dead. at the very least, i can keep going. taking a step back, catching his breath for a mere second while washi-sensei's jutsu was activated, he prepared himself for whatever was to come next*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 am

"Mmm, OK, didnt wanna do this but... Speed!" Minoichi said as he ran quicker than Washi was running.

"Bunshin No Jutsu!" Minoichi said as he was running.

Name: Bunshin No Jutsu
Description: Minoichi creates a clone, ready to attack.
"Ok, Repeat!" He said as he told his clones to use the bunshin technique again and again.

As soon as he told them to stop, he got all of his clones and himself to run at their top speed.

"Bunshin No Vortex!!" Minoichi and his clones all screamed as they pushed Washi into the middle.

Name: Bunshin No Vortex
Description: Minoichi and his clones run extremely quickly, and as Washi is pushed into the middle, the clones speed drains him of his chakra on his kunai.
"Speed! Speed! SPEED!!!" Minoichi screamed as though he was in pain.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:00 am

"Kage bunshin no jutsu," said Washi as he formed 3 more clones next to him each facing back to back as they fired off many shurikens towards the running clones and the real academy student. Washi then formed a few more hand seals and shouted,
"Fuuton: Daitoppa,"
He blew out a fierce wind which pushed the clones and the academy student back.

------

Washi's clone smiled. Suddenly all around him many other clones appeared and they also smiled.
"Attack me," he said, and all around him the voices replied and echoed.
"Can you breathe this air? Do you feel something different?" he said to Kojima.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:15 am

*kojima looked around, so many clones now, he had been hard pressed to deal with ONE Washi-sensei. Feeling a little overwhelmed and short of breath, trying to focus. He wasn't meant for this, he wasn't a fighter, he was a support ninja, back lines, reserves, a tool to be used, not a user of tools...trying desperately to remind himself that washi-sensei always taught harsh lessons, he tried to keep his cool, though his nerves were clearly shaken. idly he removed his now tattered shirt, as it was only likely to get in the way, and threw it to the side, pulling out another kunai, holding one in each hand as he bit his lip and charged at one of the clones near where he had seen Washi-sensei last*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:22 am

"Ooh you stabbed me," laughed one of the clones before it burst into eagles.
"The eagle hunts for it's prey," they chanted slowly,
"The eagle hunts for it's prey."

One of the clones went forward, an eagle on each of his shoulders and grabbed Kojima by his neck.

"Wake up!" he shouted and he threw Kojima onto the floor.
"Those that die in their sleep cannot help their comrades."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:28 am

*Kojima cursed as he hit the ground hard, knocking the wind from him once again. getting back up onto his feet slower than usual, he looked at the clone with two eagles on him biting his lip in confusion. what does he mean wake up? If only it were so simple. Hastily he threw his kunai at the clone hoping to buy maybe a few seconds time distraction for him to catch his breath*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:31 am

Again the clone burst into a great multitude of eagles all flying and circling round Kojima. Suddenly all of the clones except one exploded, the effect was spectacular as many hundreds of eagles flew around.

"Your not going to dodge this shuriken. You will stay put," said the clone and he threw many shuriken at Kojima, one at a time but it seemed as if the shurikens would never run out as he threw them.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:46 am

*Kojima paused from chewing his lip as Washi-sensei said something else that caught his attention. this shuriken. yet with that many coming at him now, he should have said these...Grammar was not much of a basis for staking one's life but...Kojima knew that washi-sensei was no fool. this shuriken.... wake up.... That must be it...Genjutsu. Kojima had never experience a genjutsu before. but he remembered learning a bout them in the academy. but reading about how they would seem real and experiencing it for yourself were on two different levels. Each and every one of these would hurt. but only one of them was real.. assuming of course Kojima was not mistaken. perhaps the pain from the actual physical pain and affects of the real shuriken could shake him from the genjutsu. Kojima had no time to react otherwise anyway. Flinging his arms up to absorb the blows, biting his lip harder than ever before, bleeding from it now, the shuriken began to hit, and he cried out in pain*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:01 am

The Jounin smiled, pleased that Kojima seemed to understand that he was in a Genjutsu at last.

"Pain," said Washi, "It's different from fear isn't it? Sometimes it can even liberate your fears. People sometimes pinch themselves to assure they're not in a dream. This can be the same case in genjutsu if there is an outside influence."

Having said what he needed to, he dispelled the genjutsu which was already slowly breaking away,
"Your lucky I didn't put much force into that shuriken because it's a mild wound which should heal quickly.
Anyhow you've at least experienced genjutsu which may be needed on our journey, who knows."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:37 pm

*Kojima trembled slightly, a small sheen of sweat on his forehead. The Genjutsu now dispelled, he could swear he could almost still feel the sharp stabbing pain of all those shuriken... yet looking down, he saw only one. gritting his teeth he yanked it from his arm with a gasp and let it drop to the ground, glancing up at washi sensei as he finally got a chance to catch his breath*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

"Ok it's time we take our leave for Sunagakure, follow me," said Washi and he walked towards the Village gates.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2