The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Field

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training Field Empty Training Field

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 am

*After going home to grab a new shirt, having ruined the one he was wearing in a three on two battle with Koku-sensei, Kojima went back to the training grounds where he had first met Lee, and began training. While both Washi-sensei and Koku-sensei had been impressed with his abilities, He had learned that his taijutsu skills could definitely be improved upon. He had nearly suffered a serious injury today due to a hasty and neglectful attack. He knew his martial arts form inside and out, the one his father had taught him at a young edge. He had excellent form in everything he did. But being able to go through the routine, and taking the bits of that routine and applying them instinctively in the heat of the battle were two different things. In battle, one did not have time to think of what block to use to counter which strike and which attack to use in response. not every time. The movements had to be reflexive. Automatic. or they would never be fast enough. Rather than going through the routine form this time, Kojima would do a few movements, and then imagine himself in a scenario where the movements might apply in some other way. Closing his eyes and imagining an opponent in front of him, He imagined the enemy throwing random strikes, and as he stood there in the field, alone, eyes shut, began his duel with himself*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Training Field Empty Re: Training Field

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:38 am

*After around ten minutes of this, Kojima stopped and opened his eyes. Imagining an opponent wouldn't REALLY help at all..he would know exactly what his opponent was doing before he did it... Whats the difference between that and doing a form? The best experience would have to come from application. until then, he could only train his muscles. Dropping to the ground he began to do a few sets of push ups, regulating his breathing as he did*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 am

Having just left the Ichiraku Ramen, Washi was about to go the Hokage's office before noticing Kojima. Deciding to use some of his free time training with him, Washi shunshined in front of Kojima and threw his Kunai a cm away from his head.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:44 am

*Hearing the rustle of robes from on the ground, Kojima had almost no time to react. He pushed himself up off the ground hard and the Kunai swooshed below him, tearing off the buttons on his shirt and digging into the ground at his feet. he jumped back a few feet biting his lip still in shock, hand moving to his kunai pouch as he looked up* W-ha... Washi sensei?
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am

Trying to give Kojima as little time as possible to react, Washi threw three shurikens at him. He aimed them specifically so that they would not seriously hurt Kojima.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am

*Biting his lip a little harder he whipped a kunai out of his pouch to deflect two of the higher shuriken, sidestepping the third, though now that his shirt was fully unbuttoned, it fluttered open behind him and he heard and felt the third shuriken tear through the fabric. two shirts in one day? he jumped a few more feet back eyeing washi sensei wearily* "What are you doing?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 am

"Kira return!" commanded Washi and his personal kunai flew back into his hand, "Stop getting your shirt torn will you?"

Washi held Kira in a fierce grip and ran up to Kojima,

"Don't worry I'll fight only to your limits," said Washi.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 am

*Kojima licks his lips. I wish i could stop getting my shirt torn.... taking a deep breath as Washi sensei approached, Kojima considered for a moment using his kunai replacement trick he had used earlier on Koku sensei. that however, he already knew how to do well. He had come here to train for taijutsu, and after all, Washi-sensei wouldn't seriously hurt him. He stood his ground, hitting a solid stance and readied his k unai*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 am

"Well it's about time you learnt how to fight a weapon user and although I'm definately not one my kunai has a special ability," said Washi, "Kira extend!"

Washi's kunai suddenly started to lengthen up to three times it's original length and most of the blade was light blue like chakra.

"An ordinary kunai like yours is a weak weapon if your opponent has a sword or katana. You must learn to fight and yet be outmatched by your opponent in range. Use your speed to even the playing field!"

Having finished saying that, Oda Washi used his chakra to manipluate his blade with the wind element and he started slashing towards Kojima.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:03 am

Minoichi walks into the training field.
"Wow, so this is where academy students come if they have potential huh? Guess its fair" Minoichi said fairly.

He then moves over to the Jounin.
"Excuse me, would you mind training me to get faster? I would like to learn all basics if thats OK?" Minoichi asked the man.

He quietly awaited his reply as he looked as though he was busy.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 am

"Excuse me, would you mind training me to get faster? I would like to learn all basics if thats OK,"

Washi turned round to see who had said this. He grinned and stopped slashing momentarily. Yes I'll help you train to get faster and he spun with his kunai extended.

"Dodge this!"

Last edited by Mortalthief on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 am

*Kojima chewed his inner lip nervously as he saw the kunai extend. as if this wasn't already difficult enough... As the slashes came at first a few simple backsteps sufficed, but they kept getting closer and closer. Eventually one horizontal slash came too close. Leaning back he swung his kunai around to block it, but gasped as washi-sensei's blade cut nearly all the way through it. muttering under his breath kojima threw the kunai to the ground and grabbed a new one out of his pouch as he barely ducked under the next slash, which luckily was the last for the moment, as another person had entered the field. taking a moment to study his all but ruined kunai, he took a slow steady breath*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 am

Minoichi quickly dodged the attack.
"What are you trying to do? Kill Me?! Yeah, this might be training, but that doesnt mean you can try and kill me with a 12 inch Kunai!!" Minoichi said frantically.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 am

"Humph too slow," replied Washi calmly. He shunshined behind the academy student and delivered a sweeping kick. As soon as he had done this he shunshined behind Kojima and cut his hair with Kira.

"With my shunshin, you probably won't even be able to see my movements, nevertheless anticipate them," he said.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:23 am

*Kojima curses as he feels the kunai slide through his hair, turning with a high spinning back kick at washi sensei, licking his lips*
"Then how am i supposed to learn anything from this training?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 am

"There are two things that are important when a ninja wants to react against his opponent, the first thing is anticipation, if you know what your opponent is going to do you can react accordingly. The second is speed of reaction, if you can react quickly to your opponent you will have the upperhand," explained Washi calmly as he stepped back and grabbed the kicking leg.

"And if your opponent can react quickly to you then he has the advantage!" said Washi as he held onto Kojima's leg. In an instant he then kicked the supporting leg before once more shunshining away back to the centre of the training field.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 am

*kojima frowned as his foot was caught, but this time, he couldnt react as he had the first time this happened with washi-sensei, and as sensei shunshin-ed across the field, he fell on his back, biting his lip hard. returning to his feet, he paused to look at washi-sensei, listening to his words, assuming at this point he was never meant to win or do well, but rather, he was meant to learn a lesson*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:38 am

"Hmm. Prepare and react for this attack Kojima," said Washi as he quickly formed the tiger seal,
"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great fireball)."
The large fireball was blown out of his mouth and it rolled quickly towards Kojima.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 am

*For a split second, Kojima watched in admiration, a technique that was second nature to this shinobi, was likely to be something still to powerful for him to ever achieve. shaking from that mindset, Kojima returned to what he does best, and launched the broken kunai in his hand almost straight up, with a slight angle towards washi-sensei, immediately thereafter using the replacement technique on the kunai, reappearing just above the fireball, still feeling its radiant heat he reminds himself to breath, and launches the second kunai at his sensei from above the roaring flames*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 am

"You think that will stop me?" Minoichi asked Washi.
Minoichi quickly makes a water tornado.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Water Tornado Jutsu
Description: Minoichi performs the handsigns Ox, Tiger, Serpent, Boar and performs this technique. A tornado made of water comes up and stops any fire up to C Rank. Minoichi needs quick reaction to get this quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minoichi didnt speak as he performed the needed handsigns and performs Water Tornado Jutsu.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:56 am

Washi saw the kunai coming at him and blocked it with Kira. The kunai was broken in two by the wind chakra infused into Kira. Looking up briefly he saw that Kojima had dodged the fireball and was in the air.

"Movement is easy to predict in the air and as an academy student there is nothing you can do change the direction as you fall in an arc."

Seeing that his fireball had then been extinguished by some sort of water tornado, Washi was impressed that an academy student could manage to use a D-ranked ninjutsu.

Washi formed a few hand seals to make a Kage Bunshin while the real him would shunshin towards Minoichi. The Kage Bunshin jumped up and delivered a spinning kick to Kojima.

"You want to learn how to get faster?" he said to Minoichi, "Then run. Very quickly."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:59 am

"Well, fine, ill run, but it doesnt mean your going to beat me!" Minoichi smirked as he ran quickly.
"I might look slow at this, but im not sprinting, I dont like to sprint because I make my opponents faint from dizziness".

"My quickest time was 154 km/h in running" Minoichi smiled.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 am

*Kojima, floating through the air at a predetermined rate and angle, could only watch as the shadow clone came flying at him. Taking a sharp breath and grabbing a fresh kunai, he used the replacement jutsu once again on the kunai that had been destroyed by Kira. now on the ground behind the bunshin, he launched the kunai he had grabbed straight for the heart of the clone, nodding* "Unable to change direction. Noted."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 am

"54km/h? I'm not sure whether your serious or not but that's too slow to escape from me." replied Washi seriously. While chasing Minoichi he formed a few quick seals,

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!" Washi shouted as he blew out small balls of fire towards the academy student while throwing a few shuriken behind them so that they would be disguised.

As soon as he had done this he shunshined closer to Minoichi and said,

"Too slow. If you can't run faster mould chakra and channel it down your legs to increase it's stamina and speed."

--------------------

Washi's shadow clone grimaced before forming hand seals so fast that the movement was blurry,

"Fuuton: Daitoppa!" he yelled before blowing out a fierce wind that easily blew away the kunai and pushed back Kojima several feet. Before Kojima could get up, the clone landed and quickly ran up to him doing a quick taijutsu combo.

Last edited by Mortalthief on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:19 am

*chewing his lip a little as the wind pushed him back, try as he might to keep secure footing. the gust in wind disrupted his breathing for a second, a momentary inability to spam once again the replacement jutsu, and he was unable to react in time for the combo, successfully blocking the first shot but taking the next two. Feeling the blunt force on his body he gasped, losing more air and his body crunched over slightly with the blows, the dull pain spreading through his torso as he is hit, knocking the wind out of him as he leapt back as he tried to regain control of his breathing*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next