The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Takai Clan Compound

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Takai Clan Compound Empty The Takai Clan Compound

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Near the edge of the village stood a small compound belonging to a clan of ninja called the Takai. Many avoid this area because many of its members are associated to death, leaving the compound in an eerie and quiet state.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

The Takai Clan Compound Empty Re: The Takai Clan Compound

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Koku walk behind Chieko following her to the compound a felt the creppy atmosphere, but seeing Chieko so willing to do this made him even more confident they will presuade them.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:46 pm

Occasionally, Chieko's straight posture would crouch slowly into a timid one before catching and reminding herself to stand tall. She stops before a medium sized house, one story, and very plain looking. It's old fashioned look gave it a very musty smell. Chieko took a deep breath and began to straighten out her clothing.
"We're here." She plainly said. It sounded as though her emotion was drained from her usual tone of voice used around her sensei.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:50 pm

"Lets go." He said with a reinsuring smile towards her. "We'll tackle this together." He place his hand on her shoulder hoping his confidense would wither all her fears.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:55 pm

She nodded back at her sensei, her face still stone-like as she controlled her emotions, which at this point was very simple for her to do. She quietly slid the entrance of her home open and announced sternly after taking a deep quiet breath.
"I'm home." She announced and began to take off her shoes before stepping onto the polished wooden floor.
"Please. Stay here." She turned slightly at her sensei and began to walk to the end off the hall, into the next room.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Koku nodded to her and waited where he was also putting a stone face on. He knew she could do if she truly wanted this.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 am

In the far end of the house, Chieko followed the familiar path down to her mother's office. Her mother was an ex-anbu but still kept strong to stay as a tutor for younger clan members. Chieko began to look back onto another lecture her mother has given her before.
'In our family's history' She hazily heard her mother echo in her head as she made her way down the hall. 'Our family was always entrusted to kill without question or reason. Our early predecessors, were considered monsters among the masses and were even looked at as beasts. Eventually, our family was forgotten, only known within the ranks of the shinobi as killers. In our own way, we gain respect for what our predecessors have left us and what we continue to uphold. Our very way of life now depends on it. Our Clan depends on strong women, Chieko, and you will uphold the family as its successor. Do not be weak, or I will not hesitate to be weak with you.'

She remembered clearly. The gaze her mother gave her. It wasn't of a mother. It was more like a dictator to her. A being who tied her in strings and controlled her movement, her feelings, her future.

'I will not be weak, Mother.'

She stopped before her mother's office and leaned herself into a bow, waiting for her mother to respond.
"Rise." Her mother said plainly.
"Shishio, I have returned from training." Chieko rose from her bow and stood in a straight stance, feet together, and her hands on her sides.
"Good, carry on with your business. I do not need you today." Chieko could feel her heart clench from the sound of not being needed.
"Shishio, I have something very important to tell you. It is becoming more urgent as time passes and it cannot wait anymore." Her body tensed where she stood as she watched her mother turn to her, giving her an almost menacing gaze.
"There is someone, who I wish for you to meet." She bowed respectfully. "If anytime I were to beg for a request, I would be now. Please consider my re-"
Before Chieko could finish, her mother had already walk up through the door to the entrance of the house, where Koku-sensei awaited. She followed quietly behind her mother, as they came into view in the front door.
'Koku-sensei...' Her eyes seemed to speak to him.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:30 am

He saw what he believed to be Chieko's mother but she looked nothing like a mother. He bowed to and started to speak. "I am Kokuzoku Kuroengi Itami branch. It is an honor to be in your prensence." arms to the side and feet together.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 am

Chieko's Mother stared up and down, to her, this stranger in her home. She even skipped formalities.
"State your business or leave."

Chieko herself wasn't sure how to step up and cut in.
'Everything sounds so much better when its inside our dreams, but now...'
Unable to control it, her body began to shake softly, beginning to fear for the worse.
'K-Koku-sensei...' Her eyes pleaded for him as if to take cover.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:42 am

Koku became very catious figuring out every little sound. "I wish for your daughter to accompany on mytravelsI promise to teacher her all I can." Koku wasn't even sure what he said Koku was scared, but try to stay calm and listened to everything.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:56 am

Chieko's mother quirked her eyebrow.
"You expect me to hand over my daughter, my successor to my clan, to a stranger who only promises something I have not yet seen?"
"You must take me for a fool. Begone before my blood boils over your eyes." She kept a menacing gaze onto this stranger that, by the second, slowly turned into an enemy.

Chieko's eyes grew wide, as her knees shook violently. She began to wonder how someone like her mother would be able to settle with a man and have a child. And even more worse, how did this child end up to be Chieko?

"Shishio. May I speak." Her voice almost stumbled out but managed to keep her monotone. Her mother merely waved her hand in approval.
"Koku-san has taken his own time to train me on his own behalf in order to help with my academy work. My training was always taken place with him and in turn I was able to follow your teachings as you instructed and expected of me. I took it upon myself, to sacrifice my free time to train with him. So I ask that he will be permitted to train me, under a condition."

Chieko's mother seemed like her eyes were going to flare. Her daughter train with a stranger without her consent? What sort of danger this child could have put herself in, if this person wasn't as noble as she so made him out to be. She raised her hand slowly as if to smack Chieko at any moment.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 am

He bowed again "Please allow me to prove myself." He said this time with allhis fear dispelled. He recalled an old Kuroengi saying. For you one who has the onigan does not fear he makes others fear. Kokus eyes no longer had his usual look. They looked as if a demon was in his body.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:08 am

Chieko's mother stared down at her child then switched her gaze to this stranger.
"How?" She replied with an slightly intrigued tune.

Chieko was trembling where she stood. She began to regret that going through with this was a bad idea. She swallowed hard, hoping that her sensei would be able to get them out of this unscathed.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 am

"How about a battle to prove myself. If not a battle anything to prove myself,for Chieko, and for the Kuroengi clan. He said as his eyes became more fierce.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:21 am

"I decline. Someone who resorts to a duel for rights over a small child is definitely who I will not trust. How long will you attempt to persuade me before you die where you stand?"
She crossed her arms, knowing that her child will not leave her sight no longer after this stranger has left.

"Shishio...Mother... He only means t-"
"Silence. I did not give you permission to speak."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 am

"I am sorry for sounding so barbaric. What I ment was I would put my life on the line to protect her without a regret. I beg of you allow me to prove myself anyway you see fit." He said taking a bow. He still stands tall and does not let the fear get to her.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am

Chieko's mother begins to feel her eyebrows quirk in interest.
"Such bold words for a man who holds them for such a small child. Answer me. Why do you insist on risking your life for someone who has barely even began to live theirs?"

Chieko, too, seemed to become intrigued by her mothers question and watched intently at her teacher, no, her friend, for the answer.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:44 am

"I've travel the world sense I was just a mere child myself. I traveled across this land meeting many people some kind, and some cruel, but they were all faceless people. Not even there names would stick. When I met Chieko her name and face stuck and I could smile for real around her. I don't know why but when i'm around her the feeling of hatred, sadness and lonlyness seemed to leave. When I trained her I felt that I have done something good and I take pride into her learning." Koku then did something he had only done twice before. He kneeled downward to the women "So please anyway I may prove myself."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:56 am

Chieko's eyes began to glaze over with a light sparkle and a soft glow to her cheeks. She began to bite her lip hearing him say such things and kneel before them.
'Koku-sensei...'

"Do you really believe you can protect this child? Who has not graduated, but you consider taking her from the village?"
Her mother stared him down, her gaze seemed to tighten.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:03 am

"I hadn't planned to leave to village on any long quest until she had graduated. I had also talked to the Hokage and he gave me the rank of Chunin. Before I travel anywhere out of the village I plan gain the rank of Jounin." He didn't get phased at the women'swords. He looked her in the eyes as if he was saying I do not fear you."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 am

As an Ex-Anbu, she begins the note of tone in his voice he begins to take. She motions for Chieko to follow, who responds in an obedient bow. Chieko's mother begins to step out of the door with her daughter follow closely behind.
"Come. There is something you must do before I am able to trust you."
As the two women make their way down the seemingly empty compound, she leads them to an open area that is very familiar to Chieko.

"The Takai's spirit grounds..." Her voice whispers, her eyes widening in horror.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:16 am

"What did you wish for me to do." He said as wonder what was going to happen next. His voice did not wither tho but only got stronger.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 am

"Let me teach you a little history of the Takai." Her mother said quietly gripping her daughter's arm firmly. This caused the small girl to jump.
"M-Mother..."
"The Takai are strict on their young. They believe to follow the way of life they are given and to honor that." Chieko's mother tightens her grips on Chieko's frail arm as she speaks.
"M-Mother it hurts... please...s-stop..." Chieko drops to her knees as the pain becomes unbearably for someone to endure at her age.
"If a child was to be disobedient." She raises her daughter into the air by the arm and slams her other hands into her neck beginning to choke the child. "They would be taken here. The Takai's Spiritual Grounds." Chieko begins to wheeze and cough short hanging onto to her mothers arm for support.
"Do you know what you stand on?" Chieko's mother turns her face to him slowly waiting for him to answer, if he would act without thinking, Chieko could die.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:34 am

"Please stop I beg ouof you if you must let the girl go and take my life instead." He falls to his knees only being able to use his hand for support. shedding the first tears he had shed in several years. As the intense hatred he had for that women he was at brakin piont, but he didn't with all his might.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:47 am

"You stand on the graves of the deceased Takai children, who were disobedient to their family!" Her grip tightens on Chieko's neck from anger.
"You stand on their final resting place! Death's Spiritual Grounds! If you risk your life for this child, show me! Show me you'll do anything to save her life! Even if it means taking her own mother!"
'Koku..K-k-koku..sensei.....' Chieko is able to whisper, wheezing out softly as tears drop from he cheeks, her feet dangling just as limp as her long orange scarf.

(Naruhodou (Oh I see!) Moment!: In english, Takai is directly translated to Death. Chieko's name is translated to Blessed Child. When put together Chieko Takai can mean Blessed Child of Death or even a Child blessing death, in terms of her "future" to be an anbu.)
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next