The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Takai Clan Compound

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Takai Clan Compound - Page 2 Empty Re: The Takai Clan Compound

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 am

He bit his thumb an used on the scroll and shouted "Onigan, Cursed Summon Jutu Itami." Out of a cloud of black smoke there stood a man that looked 9 years older than him his entire eyes wer black. They did the proper handsigns and between the two 28 water clones appear.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:14 am

Chieko's mother stares at the summon narrowed eyed, her grip was lighter on Chieko's neck but held tight enough to make the girl only gag a little. She watched Koku's face watching if his actions were out of rage, or for the pure intent to save this child.
'Show me, what you're thinking.' The mother thought calmly in her mind.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:20 am

All the clones parted so only the real Koku was there and with rage in his eyes he walked towards the women and stares her dead in the eyes. "You know I have the power to. You want me to, but I shall not let my rage get the best of me. Its not that I care about what happens to you, but I shall not attack wildly and hurt her. He clentches his fists as he holds his stregth.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 am

Chieko's mother smirks and closes her eyes bowing her head down. Surprisingly, what is not to be expected from a Takai member, she begins to laugh. She looks back at Koku seriously once more.
"You're very strange. Finding such salvation you could in a small child."
She smirks slyly and clenches her hand around Chieko's neck, her nails digging deep into her soft flesh, it wasn't blood that spurted out, but instead, water. Chieko's body starts to regain its true form as condensed water and splashes over her mother's arms. She then placed her hand on her waist much like her other hand on the opposite hip.

"Koku-sensei..." A small voiced squeaked near by the buildings in the compound itself.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 am

He ran to the place where he heard the voice. All of his clones disappearing and his father unsummons.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 am

Chieko's mother watches Koku run off, clicking her tongue still in a bit of disapproval, but nods.
"What a strange man..." With a small jolt of Chakra she disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Chieko on the other hand begins to climb out of some tall grass around the training field her sensei and her mother were just on. She looks around as if she had been in a daze, possibly from a genjutsu, as begins to stumble towards a running figure that resembled her sensei.
"Koku...sen..sei..?" She begins to lose her balance slowly as her mind begins to spin again.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:43 am

Koku hugs Chieko and picks her up because of her looking dizzy. "So have I proven my self." Koku said now facing the woman but she was gone.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

Chieko falls unconsciously comfortably in her sensei's arms and feels her body move closer as a familiar scent that came particularly from Koku filled her nose. She grips lightly at Koku's shirt as if in her dreams she was holding tight to him.
"Ko..ku...sen..sei..."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 am

Koku smiled his warming smile and left to the inn he stayed to let her rest. He had done what he had promised and smiled for that.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum