The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand Village Streets

+3
Anei
Ijin
Chieko
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sand Village Streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand Village Streets

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 pm

She lifts her head from the pillow and looks over at Koku for a moment. She crawls out of the bed slowly and walks over to him in the corner of the room and sits next to him. She felt more comfortable next to him than on the bed, it seemed.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:09 am

Koku didn't stop her, once Chieko was fast asleep Koku put her on the bed. He wouldn't want he to hurt her back. He tucked her in and then he went to sleep on the floor next to her. He hoped that the others wouldn't need Chieko untill she was rested up.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm

"You don't have to rush things Chieko I thought we were just going to take a little walk." Koku smiled and walked behind her. He loved spending time with Chieko but he hated this village more and more by the minute. The reasons why he hadn't been here in so long were remembered.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

She pouts and actually hops a little as she whines, probably due to her sugar intake from before they left the ramen shop.
"Aw! But I never actually got the chance to see the sites yet!" She took one hop towards Koku-sensei and gave him a hug.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Koku hugged back "Heh I guess your righ..." Koku trip on a rock and moved Chieko out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt. The pant leg of Koku's inguried leg kiked up and revealed a large bruise on his leg. Koku rubbed his head and then said. "Are you alright Chieko."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:40 pm

"Sensei! Where'd did that bruise come from?" She kneels in front of him to his leg and placed her own fingers on it softly. She looks over it with a concerned look and starts to pull on his arm. She looks around at any near by buildings and spots an Inn at the side of the road.
"Wait here sensei!" She runs into the open door of the in and jumps up at the counter to the front desk.
"Excuse me!" She calls for the attendant. "Do you have a first aid kit?" She holds the kit carefully in both hands and runs out back to where she left her sensei, with the attendant following her out and watches through the doorway of the Inn.
"Don't worry, sensei! You'll be better in no time!" She fumbles the first aid kit open and digs around for disinfectant and bandages.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm

"I told you Chieko i'm fine. Its just a small bruise and nothing more." Koku staggers up and looks like he's in a lot of pain. "See i'm fi-i-n-ne." Koku smiled at Chieko. "I told you as long as your safe im fine it'll heal up."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm

"No! Get down here now!" She said stubbornly with her childish pout. She knows she's not able to pull him down so her next big idea, was to tackle him. She jumps up on top of him with bandages in hand, with no warning as they land in a small explosion of cotton balls. She takes extra care not to land on his hurt leg.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Koku falls back from the tackle unprotected. "Ok ok ok you win if you'll stop worring i'll let you bandage me up." Kokusaid as he sat up with his arms crossed in a childish pout of his own.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Chieko smiled happily and jumped back off of him picking up a fresh clean cotton ball from the aid kit and started to dab it lightly with the disinfectant. The bottle leaked letting out a rush of liquid on the cotton ball causing her to yell out.
"Oh no! Too much!" She attempts again. After soaking the cotton with just the right amount she begins to dab Koku's bruise lightly to clean up any bacteria on his leg. She also dabs around the other parts of his leg where the bandages will be tied around. She tries not to dab too hard on the bruise itself.
"Are you okay, Sensei? Does it hurt?" She fails to notice the people staring out at them on the ground with cotton balls and medical supplies scattered all over.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 pm

"Yes I told you i'm fine as long as your safe." Koku noticed the people around him and he scowled at them they quickly got back to there own buisness. Koku smiled at Chieko. "Really i'm fine i've been living alone most of my life. I've had much worse to deal with before."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm

"Well then you have to deal with it anymore, Koku-sensei!" She smiled as she held up the roll of bandages and unwrapped them. She began to circle the bandages around his bruise and watched carefully making sure they wouldn't get uneven. As she finished, she took the two ends of the bandages sticking out and tied it up into a small bow tightening it softly.
"There! All done!" She smiled triumphantly and starts to crawl around to pick up her mess.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Koku helped Chieko. "So can we actually walk now." Koku smiled at Chieko and gave her a thumbs up with her work. "Your pretty good at that do you want to be a medical ninja." Koku said out of the blue and Chieko had never told him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Chieko's cheeks turned a little red knowing that her sensei had said it exactly.
"Y-Yes... I do." Her lips retreated back behind her scarf and began to think how her family was completely against her studies as one.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:32 pm

"I thought so." Koku smiled at her and rubbed her head and said. "I always thought medical ninja were so cool. Once a wandering medical ninja saved my life. If you ever need to praticed i'll be sure to fall of the roof again."He smirked and laughed as he said that last sentence.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm

She laughs softly along with him although of course she wouldn't want him to get hurt just for practice. Her spirits seemed to lighten up at His reaction to her aspiration to be in the medical field.
"So do you think I'd make a good Medical nin, Koku-sensei?" She asked as she cleaned up the rest of the mess and picked the kit back up to be carried back to the Inn.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:43 pm

After Chieko came back. "I think you'll be a great medical ninja if you work at it." Koku smiled and then looked at the path. "How about we get back to the walk." Koku said as started to walk. Koku was worried that Chieko would think that this wasn't from a fall.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 pm

She ran back along side of her sensei and looked down at his injured leg and his light limp. She ran occasionally to keep up since his strides were much longer than Chieko's steps.
"Is it still hurting, Sensei? We don't have to walk you know. We should let your leg rest."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"Its fine Chieko don't worry so much Kojima didn't hurt...my..le...did I say Kojima I mean the fall uhh ummm," Koku started panting heavily. He looked at Chieko nervously hoping see didn't her him. Koku started to sweat.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Of course, she always payed close attention to Koku when he spoke. This time was no different.
"Hm? What about, Kojima-san? Did he fall to?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm

"Yeah errr no he didn't fall but uhh his name just slipped out uhh I don't know why. Lets just get back to are walk before it gets dark." Koku said as he continued to walk
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm

She ponders for a moment seeing how this made him uncomfortable and dropped it, shrugging her shoulders. She ran back up to catch her sensei's stride and looked around in the village in it's sun-setting color. Everything glowed in her favorite color, Orange. She looked down at her own clothes wondering if she was blending at all.
"Sooo Koku-sensei... You've been here before right? Why don't you show me around?" She tried to synchronize her steps with her sensei's with her hands behind her back. The scene looked almost too cute in some locals eyes. As if watching a ninja daughter, try to copy her ninja father or even a brother and sister.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:28 pm

"Well I haven't been here for years. I really don't know much about here I just had some of the best battles of my life here. I also had so of my worst experiences here too." Koku smiled at Chieko and looks at the lovely sky.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 pm

"Oh I see..." She gulped softly not wanting to bring up bad memories.
'Need to think of something happy...ummm...'
"So have you ever had a girlfriend, Koku-sensei?" This question made her very curious.
'He's always traveling so I don't think he has... He must be lonely.' Her eyes narrowed into a bit of a sad look. Her inner image of herself slapped her forehead then removes her hands showing the kanji of "Baka" (Stupid) on her head.
'So much for happy'

Last edited by Chieko on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a line)
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 pm

"Nah never really was in one place for long enough. Plus most girls I met that wanted to go out were mindless fools." Koku said with his usual voice. "Hmm guess I haven't done most of the things that people find normal." He looked at Chieko kinda of curious wht she asked the questions.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next