The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand Village Gates

+6
Ijin
natki
Anei
Matsutsu
Washi
Paksennarion
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sand Village Gates Empty Sand Village Gates

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:24 am

Post here if you are entering or leaving the Sand Village. An Admin or Mod must accept your post before you actually can leave/enter the Village.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Sand Village Gates Empty Re: Sand Village Gates

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 am

Washi breathed a sigh of relief as he finally arrived at his old village. The sand blew into his long hair and onto his white robes and he looked back to see that the others were all there behind him.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 am

OOC - Remember the 100 word count.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 am

"We are actually here" staring at all the houses sand and well even more sand. Matsu then says "I think the first thing I should do is grab a bite of real food" wondering if they have a ramen shop. Staring at Kojima and he notives he looks a bit uncomfortable. Matsu wondered if there we any genin he could meet and maybe have an exicting cross country spar. Matsu began to cough up some blood and tried to hide it. He then replied "there is just some sand in my throat" making sure to try and sell it. He then gave a look to Kojima if he wanted to grab a bite to eat and sample the local food before going to any sight seeing. Matsu then coughed up some more blood still no one noticing. He felt the breeze and the sand whisking against his face knowing he would have a good time at this Village.

Last edited by Matsutsu on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:16 am

*Kojima licked his lips, more than usual. It was so dry out here, he couldn't even remember if he'd seen a single plant since they left Konoha. For the first time in a long time, Kojima had his shirt buttoned up all the way, a futile attempt to keep all the sand from getting into his clothes and chaffing. The journey had been relatively uneventful, and despite his intentions, he had still only spoken mere pleasantries with the other genin, Chieko. Koku-sensei he hardly knew at all, his only interaction with him having been the three on two duel before they had left the leaf village. This place was too hot, too dry and too desolate. Kojima did not feel comfortable here.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 am

Kojima-san you are allowed in. Matsutsu-san you need more words.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 am

Washi almost laughed. They had travelled for a few days now, not talking much and concentrating on arriving at the destination. Now he felt a bit more relaxed and breathed the fresh air fully.

"Alright we'll be splitting up initially. Koku-san, I feel that you can supervise Chieko as her Sensei so you two will be given leave to do whatever you want in the village. Kojima and Matsutsu you two will stay together and may do anything you guys want within the boundaries of this village. I'll be seperating for a while to visit my father and comrades. We'll meet at the Ramen Shop, I might send an eagle to tell you to meet me there," said Washi as he entered the village.

The first thing he knew he would do is go back to his old home and have a chat with his father.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 am

Washi-san and Matsutsu-san you're allowed in.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:35 am

so wait why are they here?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 am

OOC - They're visiting. They have permission from the Hokage.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Koku had been quiet for most of the trip. It wasn't the fact that he didn't have anything to talk about. It was he hasn't been to the sand for years and was excited. He saw that the other were probly not happy with the hot wheather here, but Koku enjoied all kinds of wheather. Koku remebered some of the fun battles he had here. His reminisce was cut short by Wahi saying."Koku-san, I feel that you can supervise Chieko as her Sensei so you two will be given leave to do whatever you want in the village." Koku nodded at Washi and looked at Chieko. "So what do you want to do. I've had some great spars here. I wonder if anyone will remeber me." He said with a smile looking at Chieko and then looking at the gates to the Sand village.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Accepted. You are allowed in.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Chieko watched quietly as the two boys and their sensei left, leaving her and Koku, alone. She looked around the village for a moment, noting the tan color on all the buildings. She also began to feel a sweat drop slide down the side of her cheek.
‘It’s so hot here…’ She thought to herself. It would be the first time she had left the village and already she was already missing the lush green of home.
"So what do you want to do. I've had some great spars here. I wonder if anyone will remeber me." She heard her sensei speak to her.
She hid her lips into her scarf and closed her eyes to think for a moment.
‘How would I know? I just got here…’
“Maybe we can just walk around for now and see all the town so we won’t get lost.”
She returned the smile back to her sensei.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 pm

Accepted. Chieko-chan, you're allowed in.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon nara Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 pm

as dragoon arrives he closes his book and stretches his arms. "finally i'm here it was quite a long walk from the leaf to here" dragoon sits down and continues reading his book and waits to be let in... ...dragoon finishes his book and pulls out another one from his bag and begins to read it "slow day" dragoon eventualy falls asleep from reading his book and then wakes up and stretches then continues reading he puts the book back in his bag after finishing it then stands up and starts practicing jutsu handsigns after practicing dragoon sits down and drifts off to sleep and continues sleeping for several hours
dragoon nara
dragoon nara
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

okies! Aprroved. Welcome to the Sand village.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Washi waited near the gates finally ready to return to Konoha. The visit to the sand was quite a trip with many revelations, not least Shinichi. He was worried but trusted the Kazekage would deal with the situation later. The journey to Suna had certainly comforted him and made his mind at peace knowing that most of his comrades and family was well. It was also a great experience for his students. Finally it would be time to return to Konoha, a place that he now started to miss more and more, with a sigh and a few hand seals he puffed out concentrated chakra in the form of eagles to send the comrades the message that they were leaving.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm

*Kojima followed shortly after, likely more eager than any of them to return to Konoha. He hadn't truly been comfortable in the sand village, though he wasn't sure why. It just didn't feel right to him. He had been training when Washi-Sensei's eagle had found him, but thanks to his bloodline limit, he was still full of energy and ready to go, stocked up on food and all. Leaning against the wall and chewing his lip, Kojima waited quietly for the others to arrive*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:59 pm

OOC - So far you two are both accepted for leaving.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 pm

The now insane Koku fumbles to the leaf gates not sure where he was. He saw two people that looked like that man that did something to him. (Kojima and Washi.) He satrted to string a bunch of handsigns and shouted "Die scum." Nothing happened. He fumbled towards Washi and tried to slash him with a katana. (Which he was cutting his hands foe holding it the WRONG WAY)
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:09 pm

"So the medical nin couldn't save you Koku," said Washi calmly as he shunshined behind him and with Kira sliced his neck killing the insane Koku.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:38 pm

(OoC Ijin doesn't wear an Akatsuki robe.)

Ijin walks to the gate way to the Sand Village. "Aww man this isn't the leaf village either. Ijin said with a sigh as he notices the dead body. "Wow sucks to be that guy." He looks over at the two people he walked over to the older looking one and asked. "Pardon friend but would you know where the Leaf village would be." He said with a smile and looked at him waiting for an anwser.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 pm

*Kojima watched in horrid fascination at what had just happened, to him, who had known nothing of Koku since that night in the sand streets, it was all very sudden. His eyes were wide in disbelief at Washi-sensei's lack of hesitation in dispatching a former comrade. While he was surprised and taken aback by this, and had a difficult time understanding what had just happened, deep within him he had birthed a powerful spite for Koku-sensei, and while shocked at the gruesome death, was not sad to see him go.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:00 am

Washi looked closely at the man who had approached him and wanted directions,

"West of here, keep going through desert, forest and plains until you enter a lush place known as the fire country, you will find it there," said Washi pointing westwards.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:17 pm

(OOC WHAT?! someone explain what has happened over chat)

Matsu stared at Washi sensei in disbelief as he walked up and saw that he killed Koku. Matsu was not entirely sure what was going on but he didn't want to intrude on this incident. *cough Matsu was glad he was going back to leaf. He thought to no more sand thank you God. He felt a bit awkward with a body on the ground but he had a very strong urge to just poke the dead body, who knows why. *cough Matsu still was very excited to go back and go on some enjoyable missions and a couple of fights.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next