The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand Village Gates

+6
Ijin
natki
Anei
Matsutsu
Washi
Paksennarion
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sand Village Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand Village Gates

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

"Well thank ya kindly stranger if you don't mind I tink i'll go give this fella here a proper digging." Ijin said as he picked the body up and drapped it over his shoulder. Ijin noticed they were of the same village.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 am

Kiza was doing his daily inspection of the village and decided to check by the village gates next. He knew he had some Leaf villagers visiting. As he appeared Kiza looked around.
"Everything ok here?" Kiza said noticing the unfamilar character holding a dead body. He knew exactly who was coming from the Hokage and he wasn't one of them. He immediately thought trouble, but didn't show the intruder that.
"I guess everything is fine then. See everyone later and I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Sand Village." Kiza said then disappeared, quickly reappearing behind the stranger with a kunai to his neck. He kept it very close to the stranger's neck applying pressure to make sure he wouldn't move or it meant deathh.
"Tell me why you are here or you die..." Kiza said pushing a little harder on the kunai. Making it so if the stranger tried anything he would die by his hand.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:32 pm

"Waoh i'm just looking for the leaf village. I saw this guy here and thought he desreves a proper grave thats all. If you want to know how he died ask them not me." Ijin hoped they wouldn't figure it out how could they he doesn't have a headband or his cloak on. "I know it must of looked a little suspicious but thats all there is to it. I'm just heading to the leaf." Ijin with a calm voice with a slight wimper tone.

Last edited by Ijin Keshin on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Kiza still held his position, he had a Bingo Book of all the ninja in both villages and this guy didn't seem to be one, but he also knew there was a new Akatsuki being brought to life and thought this guy might be one.((No he didn't just pull it out.)) He decided to try and figure out who he was.
"Who are you?" Kiza asked.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:34 pm

"I told you i'm heading to the leaf my name is Rai Keshin (The name he used when selling explosive tags.) I heard the leaf village is starting to take so I thought I might try to get a job making paper bombs. Ijin start to shake in the knees alittle he made sure not to move his next. "Please let me at least put this body down its getting heavy."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Kiza stood his position still again making sure that the stranger wouldn't be able to make any move. Kiza wasn't familiar with the name, but seen he start to shake at the knees.
'Maybe he wasn't an Akatsuki member after all, but just to make sure when he let go a little to drop the body he wouldn't try anything Kiza created five sand clones. They each pulled a kunai out holding it against one of his vital vains that if cut would assure death.
"I'm going to let you put down the body, but if you try anything all six of us will kill you." Kiza said hoping the stranger wouldn't be stupid and get himself killed.
They each kept the kunai barely touching against him, so he could drop the body.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:48 pm

"Ok ok" Ijin slowly put the body down on the ground. Then postioned himself where he was before. "Ok there no need for there to be any blood shed." Still his knees knocking together. "S-s-o y-you nev-er heard of me? I'm actually pretty famous as a wxplosive tag maker.'
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:10 pm

After all the Kiza's put their kunai back to applying pressure on him, Kiza thought about the name.
"Actually...yeah I have." Kiza said remembering the guy his friend was talking about.
He still was suspicious of having no records on this guy though. For some reason he knew something wasn't right. Even if he did come into the village normally Kiza would've been alerted by the gaurds. Since he wasn't this means he must've snuck in and no normal person could do that only a high trained ninja. Kiza just remembered something his father taught him from the Hyuuga bloodline. He could watch the chakra points around someone's head and tell if they were lying or not. Nobody outside of the Hyuuga Clan knew this though.
"So, your name is Rai Keshin and you aren't part of the Akatsuki?"
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:18 pm

"I Rai Kenshin is not a apart of this Akatsuki" he said and thought but I Ijin is a part of them. "Oh my god I just realized who you were your the Kazekage can I have your autograph." He said with glimmering smile on his face.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Kiza could tell he was lying.
"Next time, don't mess with the Kazekage."
Kiza and his five clones all sliced the areas they were holding. This caused him to start bleeding alot and die slowly as well as painfully. Kiza then nodded at all the Leaf shinobi about to leave for home and disappeared off to his next inspection spot of the village.

~Ijin of the Akatsuki is dead~
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 pm

*Kojima stood silently watching the entire scene, afraid to even speak. Then for the second time in ten minutes he watched the blood pool on the ground, and watched a man die before him. His lip twitched a little at the sight. It didn't bother him as much as he had thought it would, especially since he did not know this second man and the Kazekage himself had deemed it necessary. nonetheless it bothered him more than he hoped it would, and it took a few steady breaths before the twinge in his stomach faded*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 pm

*Ukokei's shadow stood over Ijin's body.* "I knew he couldn't handle himself." *He said picking up the body. After so, he walked back to the Headquarters, unseen by anyone, even the Kage.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Washi hardly surprised at what he had just seen kept his face as calm and passive as possible before swishing his cloak round to get ready to leave for Konoha,

"Kojima get ready, we're leaving soon. The others will have to catch up if they don't hurry."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:00 pm

"Wait what about me did you not even see me" Matsu was worried he was under an illusion or they were all part of the illusion especially with the events that just passed.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 am

*Kojima nodded, glancing around wondering if the others would come soon. he was getting tired of just waiting here. The Taikis did not like to stagnate* " I'm gonna explore around the outskirts "

*So saying, Kojima hurried off out the gates, planning not to stray too far, wandering around the outside of the village*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:08 pm

((Outside the village should be continued in the other rp forum on the traveling road of whatever it is. Just don't spam up here with your death, since it's not happening here.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:45 am

*Sukoppu stood at the gates of the village.* "I await my first mission, to where I may leave this village and finally see the world. It will call me back, and I will be ready. I love this village with all my heart, and I shall never let evil hands do anything to it." *He said smiling, staring out upon the horizon of the setting sun.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

((That's only 66 words))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:15 am

(( How many words do I need? ))
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:18 am

(( 100 I do believe))
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:24 am

*Sukoppu had been walking through the village for days now. He had nothing to do and seemed bored, considering the Kage was buried in paperwork. He sat on a nearby bench and looked at the Sand Village Gates, resting largely in front of him.* "Oh, how I wish I could go out and see the world. I wonder what kind of fun things lay outside this village." *He hadn't been outside the village since he was a very young child, and he would never remember that. And he only left the village on missions as a Genin, but as a Chuunin he had been a teacher, and Jounin, he now had to teach a bundle of students.* "I want to go and do a mission." *He told himself, as he worked his way up to the Kage Mansion.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 am

The ninja hound had eagerly pursued its scent and Washi followed the tracker. They walked and ran for several days and the destination soon became clear. Gradually the climate became warmer and the vegetation more sparse, they were entering the wind country.

Washi had recently visited the Sand Village of course but this time it was on official business. He was hunting for the scent of a man who attacked the Hokage, most likely a member of Akatsuki however the scent had probably been mixed and confused along the way as the hound was no longer so confident nor eager of finding his target.

As he approached the gates, Washi grabbed out a small scroll and handed it to the guard. Inside the scroll was the Hokage's Seal, only to be used in high priority circumstances. He patted the hound on its head gently and pushed open the gates - he knew his entrance would not be denied.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:01 pm

~ Accepted.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:08 am

It was a bright and sunny day - quite unreflective of what seemed to be the start of something dangerous, plots and attacks on the ninja villages. It was perhaps, the calm before the storm.

Over these few days, a few revelations were revealed to Washi. Important revelations that he had better give to the Hokage - it was true he had not found the exact man he was supposed to be looking for and he would do that later. There was no doubt, however that the man who attacked the Hokage had to be the Akatsuki leader.

Washi went out of the village gates, the ninja hound following him closely. The wide desert spread across and the wind blew fiercely. He would be coming back soon.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:13 am

The guards nod to you and let you leave.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next