The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand Village Streets

+3
Anei
Ijin
Chieko
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sand Village Streets - Page 7 Empty Re: Sand Village Streets

Post by Anei Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Anei smiled warmly, returning the bow, no lower than she had, imitating her mere show at formality. Even the words she used, as if forced or recited, so generic and expected. She wasn't normally the social type, that much was clear. Despite this she had invited him to train with her. That had been far easier than expected. He raised his head again smiling down at her.

"My name is Anei Amimono. I'd be honored to train with you, thanks for the offer. Lead the way."

He stood aside waiting to follow her lead. She was difficult to read too deeply, one of those few you find that are complex and not easy to unravel. Anei liked a challenge, and one so steadfast as this one appeared to be...Being on good terms could only be advantageous, and he had nothing better to do.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Paks studied him, out of the corner of her eye. He seemed pleasant which she had never really encountered in anyone else. There were some people she knew who were nice, but never really happy like this. It was weird, she had not really thought that someone could be like that. Was he weaker for it? Her Father would think so, but Paks should not try and put thoughts in her Father's head.

She walked along the street, turning a few times until they got to the outskirts of Suna. She knew of a special place which she had not visited for some time, so there should not be any reason for anyone else to be there either. The signs of her presence should have long ago been washed away. It was a little copse in between some shrubbery. There were a few trees here and there and some low plants but mostly sand. It was well hidden behind a derelict old compound. She came to a stop in the middle of the copse.

"This is where I was heading Amimono-san."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Anei noticed her side-long glance, as his eyes had been on her as well. She was calculating, she had noticed something about him. So a part of her was clever, or at least observant, in addition to her obvious determination. She said nothing as they walked. She didn't like to waste words that served no purpose. Every second that passed she intrigued him further, so very complex in her simplicity. Everything she did served a definite purpose and she seemed clear on what her purposes were. He smiled as they arrived, he glanced around taking in his surroundings.

"Hmm, a very nice spot Paks-chan. Do you...come here often?"

Anei kept his eyes on her as he stood, a slight curve to the way he was standing, almost snake like, somewhat feminine, but not so much as to detract from his masculinity. A slight breeze picked up and fluttered his coat to the side as his eyes fixed on her.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 pm

"No Amimono-san. I have not been here for quite a while," there was no reason to tell him anything different, "It was a good place to train the last time I was here."

Paks finished her sentance but did not know where to go from there. When she trained with the Kazekage he would ask her or tell her what they were doing. When she trained with her Father he would tell her what to do. She had never really trained with someone else and she was not all that sure on the etiquette for these situations. Paks tried to think of the best action, but she did not want to offend him in some way, as she knew that would be bad, and thus she decided to wait. She was good at waiting and usually nothing bad came of it.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Anei smiled watching her, tilting his head a little. She reminded him a little of a soldier, the type who wasted no time, accomplished their goals without hesitation or distraction, but was so accustomed to following orders they had little improvisation skills. Best for her to develop those as well. He placed a hand on his hip, causing his coat to rest closer to him though the breeze continued.
"Well Paks-chan, what would you like to train?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Paks paused. What did she want to train? She was not sure, sometimes these questions annoyed her if she let herself acknowledge that, she was never really sure what she wanted or what she was feeling. Why did people feel the need to ask her these things? It was disconcerting. But she knew that she needed to answer, and soon or else she would appear to be hesitant and she was not supposed to do that.

"I need to train my agility Amimono-san."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 pm

At this Anei's smile spread genuinely, and he nodded. Agility was his specialty, after all. His speed, flexibility and agility, his best combative attributes. He stretched out slightly, bending and writhing as he did, then sighed happily and settled into a soft stance.

"I always say the best training is experience." She seemed the sort to focus intently on what she was doing. So Anei decided not to hesitate or delay. Keeping his pleasant smile he pushed off, jumping at her, although as she was a child he had to keep his kick lower than he was used to.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 pm

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ ((Continued in another topic))~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The streets are open again for any roleplaying.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am

Anei followed Paks around the city as she took him on tour, keeping his hands inside his coat pockets and a pleasant smile on his face, though his eyes wandered around quickly, taking in every detail.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:53 am

Paks pointed out notable buildings and things like that. She did not really know where everything was in Suna, only the things that applied to her, but she tried anyway. Pointing out the ramen shop, where she had personally never gone to, and the Kage's Office and other significant places.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:07 am

Anei made a point to walk beside her, rather than behind her, listening as she gave him a tour. He made a special note of the Kazekage's office and of course, the ramen shop. He hadn't eaten since he got here, and was rather starved.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

Paks paused, "There is not really much else of any significance." She looked around trying to think of something else to show Amimono-san.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:16 am

Anei nodded glancing around one more time before smiling at her.

"That was quite a grand tour, thank you for taking the time. I'd like to repay you, how about some ramen, are you hungry at all?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am

"I do not eat ramen," Paks looked up at Amimono-san, "But, I think I would like to try some."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 am

Anei arched a brow looking down at her. A strange child indeed.
"What, never had ramen? Why not?"
He began to walk back towards the ramen shop as he spoke.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:36 am

Paks shrugged slightly, "Father said that ramen is bad for you, and I have never had a reason to eat out anywhere."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am

Anei chuckled softly.
"Everything can be bad for you if you do it too much, too little, or for the wrong reasons. Besides, you have a reason now. To celebrate your astounding success with my first training session."
He smiled warmly at her as they neared the ramen shop, eyes carefully studying.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 am

Paks grinned up at him slightly when he said first. That meant that he would not just leave her. Paks realized that she was glad.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.Topic left~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7