The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washi-Sensei vs Matsu and Kojima.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Washi-Sensei vs Matsu and Kojima. - Page 2 Empty Re: Washi-Sensei vs Matsu and Kojima.

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 am

"Kokoyaki you can leave" Matsu Shunshined next to the giant toad and tried to get jump next to Washi to deliver a spinning kick. *cough "Take this sensei"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Washi-Sensei vs Matsu and Kojima. - Page 2 Empty Re: Washi-Sensei vs Matsu and Kojima.

Post by Washi Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:54 am

Washi grinned knowing that such an action was exceedingly foolish.

"Gamaken, whack him with your shield!"

The giant told croaked before swinging its shield into the genin, whacking him 20 feet away to hit the ground hard.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:33 am

Matsu is very tired especially because of all the spars and training Washi has put him up to "Washi sensei I can't keep training like this I need a break its been a while since I have gotten a good rest" Matsu said panting almost passed out.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:47 pm

(( OOC: Lol i hadn't slept in 40 hours gimme a break x3 ))

*Kojima gasped and jumped back quickly, though one of the frog's fingers still hit him and knocked the wind from him. Spinning through the air he barely landed on his feet, taking a moment to look up at the frog. He could barely defend himself from Washi-sensei when he was going easy, how was he supposed to fight the frog too? glancing over he saw that Matsu was about finished, he was on his own now too. Didn't look good*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:06 am

Washi looked towards the two genin, Matsutsu was clearly reaching his limit and Kojima alone wouldn't stand a chance. With that in mind, he jumped off Gamaken, creating four kagebunshins, all of them shunshining towards Kojima, surrounding him and delivering hits to the head.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 am

*Kojima frowned chewing on his lip as the four clones formed, and barely had time to duck out of the way of the punches. Deciding not to give up just yet, he threw his leg out, using his hands to give himself momentum doing a full circular sweep kick at the clones around him*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:19 am

All four of the clones leapt into the air, tucking their knees in to their chests and doing a quick backflip while forming handseals in midair before all of them pointed towards Kojima and whispered under their breath,

"Magen: Washi no Jutsu."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:29 am

*Kojima had just slapped an explosive tag onto one of his kunai when he heard the clones mutter the name of the jutsu they were using. Even as it began to set in, he desperately threw the kunai up towards them, hoping that in midair like that they wouldn't be able to dodge as well. Meanwhile, looking around, he saw multiple washi clones forming around him, and he shuddered. I hate this jutsu He thought to himself, chewing his lip*
"Kessai!"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 am

One of the clones saw the kunai approaching and quickly threw a shuriken in the air and replaced with it, just managing to dodge the attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The clones quickly formed around Kojima again and as usual one of them stepped forward from the mass and began talking,

"Kojima, this spar is ended, give up."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 am

*Kojima frowned watching the one clone step forward. This again...Kojima considered holding his breath again, but unless he learned how to use his chakra to dispel the genjutsu rather than simply NOT using his chakra to weaken it, there was no point. Attack was definately not an option, because being pecked to death by eagles was not fun, whether or not it was real. Nonetheless, Kojima shook his head slowly, though he feared that perhaps if Washi-sensei truly wanted to stop, he might resort to brutal measures to force Kojima to stop* "I can still move just fine, I'm not tired. Why is the spar over?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 am

"Heh not giving up? Its a good trait to have but also a foolish one," said Washi slightly annoyed, "Did you not look at your comrade? It's true your fine but your teammates aren't."

More clones stepped forward all leering at Kojima,

"Being stubborn is not an option because safety is a priority. Do not fight a winless battle especially when your own comrades are injured."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 am

*kojima eyed them all warily, licking his lips again and glancing at the worn out Matsutsu. IT definitely didn't seem like a battle he could win, especially not on his own. Stalling with conversation was definitely a good thing.*
"If the enemy goes far enough to put one of my teammates out of commission, they mean business. The odds are slim they will allow you to roll over and play dead. To surrender is nothing more than offering your defeat. If the battle is already hopeless..Is it so bad to go down with a fight, and keep your honor?"
*A part of him believed what he was saying. Another part didn't. maybe it was the way he phrased it that fell short, but while it sounded good at first glance, if you delved into it, it sounded more foolish*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 am

Washi grinned at the answer,

"Did I say surrender? I said giving up. There is a small difference in the two, if you cannot complete an objective then you give up and run. Surrendering is giving up and not running," said the clones, "Honour? There is no honour in the way of the shinobi. Honour is for samurai and for foolish soldiers who die fighting against the odds. There is a difference between stupidity and bravery."

The clones readied their kunai and shuriken, about to throw them in mass number towards the genin.

"If you are honourable, come and face the pain but if you are smart, keep your cool, run away and figure out a way to get out of this genjutsu."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 am

*Kojima frowned at this, swallowing hard. then, biting his lip, he began to use the shunshin technique repeatedly, jumping thirty yards at a time, barely stopping in any one place long enough to flicker, timing his breathing so that his chakra intake directly offset his chakra consumption, trying to put a little distance between himself and the illusionary clones*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 am

"Spread," said Washi softly and all the clones burst into a huge multitude of eagles, "Chase him..."
The eagles flew towards Kojima, shrieking and diving ever closer and their beaks clattered with anticipation. The real Washi started to shunshin to chase up to Kojima grabbing Kira in one hand, his eyes gleaning in genjutsu light.

"I've always talked about fear in Genjutsu," said Washi, "That feeling of helplessness, of fear and of not knowing what will happen to you. Fear is like a dark tide which you must resist but courage is a lure that you must not take. Emotions are of no value in Genjutsu only logic, concentration and awareness can help you out in these situations."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:30 am

*Kojima frowned as the eagles began to chase him. That singled out the real Washi-sensei, but seeing as he was unable to ever land any hits anyway, that did him no good. Listening to washi sensei as he narrowly avoided a few talons and beaks, he bit his lip* "Not afraid...I know whats going to happen. Nothing that is real. and it will hurt in the mean time. I had hoped to find a new solution to the problem, I'd rather not hurt myself to escape." Kojima spoke as long as he could, getting as much of his breath out of his lungs as was possible, then held his breath, still dodging, no longer able to shunshin. Then he began to feel dizzy as his chakra flow all but faded for the moment. He had come this far last time, but had failed to create a burst of chakra to wash away the genjutsu after diluting it's presence in his system. Slowing down substantially, he began to feel teh eagles pecking at him, though it was more dull pain than it should have been, due to his lack of chakra flow. concentrating on what he had been told was the next step, a sudden burst of chakra, he formed a tiger seal, useful for powerful bursts, and looking up to see Washi sensei upon him, he took in a very deep breath , shooting chakra through his system in a rush, and forcin his chakra to flow and burst through him an a torrent of blue, aided substantially by the sudden hurried intake, concentrating his mind as he did so on the truth he knew despite what his senses told him, that before him there was only one washi sensei, and no eagles, and he was perfectly fine*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:29 pm

"So you listened to what I said before," said Washi curiously, "That's good there is progress and at this rate learning to walk on water and up on trees should be easy." He grinned, watching Kojima carefully as his chakra began to slowly overpower the genjutsu. Washi wondered however what would happen if he disrupted his breathing but nevertheless time was of the essence and he had arrangements with Shinichi.

"Kai - alright I've got to go to visit an old comrade. This spar is over," he said loudly as the genjutsu broke.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

*Kojima glanced around, beginning to breath slowly again, chewing his inner lip as his sensei spoke. He was glad to hear he was at least making some progress. While he had soared through the academy with ease, he had begun to feel that perhaps he was stagnating as a Genin. looking down and buttoning up some of his shirt he nodded and ran off to the training ground he had found a few days before.*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2