The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi)

4 posters

Go down

Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi) Empty Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi)

Post by Paksennarion Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:39 am

(Custom) Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique
CK usage: 9
Description: Immediately following Washi no Jutsu, the user causes the target's flesh to be eaten and picked out by Hawks. Eventually in their mind they are nothing more then rotting flesh which has been gorged on for several days. This genjutsu can cause severe mental trauma.

Requirements: You must learn this jutsu from someone who knows it. At the moment no one does, but Oda Washi-san is the creater and thus can learn this jutsu whenever he wants to.

Price - 150,000 Yen (The price of this jutsu will increase by 150,000 Yen everytime this jutsu is bought.)

Last edited by Paksennarion on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi) Empty Re: Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi)

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 am

~Kiza buys the scroll~
Needs someone to subtract money and repost new price.

((I'll ask Washi to teach me later.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi) Empty Re: Magen: Washi Shinu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Eagle Death Technique - Rank S (Oda Washi)

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:12 am

Kiza-niisan how did you get 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Yen?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:25 am

theres no point in subtracting from that much.

Kiza are you embezzling from the sand?

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:29 am

Hahahaha! Embezzling? So that's where my taxes have been going! Hehe. ^__^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:35 am

that explains the first mill but ware did the..... what the F*** number is that?

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:54 am

Lol Kiza bought my technique :O. Will it cost more for me to buy my own technique? Or do I learn it it whenever I want?
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 am

Lol, you guys always make me laugh. I just wanted to see what people say. I am of course suppose to have less, which would only be 999,999. This is just from being the Kazekage and yes Paks' taxes. ^^ Me and the original owner both agreed on getting paid for our job, but since he isn't here I just get it.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:50 am

Also Washi you learn it whenever you want.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 am

Ok I'm choosing to learn them now.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 am

Okay.

Kiza-niisan your Yen has been modded and you recieve the scroll.

The new price is 300,000 Yen.

Washi-san you don't have enough Yen to buy this jutsu.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am

LOL why did Kiza buy this jutsu before me!.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 am

I don't know... But you don't have enough Yen for it before the price change anyway.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down