The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matsu's lesson 1

2 posters

Go down

Matsu's lesson 1 Empty Matsu's lesson 1

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 am

1.In a situation where we were in a battle I would assign jobs to our team depending on there skills if we have many long range users I would use taijutsu if we had taijutsu users I would we long range. Before we went on a mission I would make sure we have a plan on how to regroup if we have to seperate. If we are handicapped when the other sides has more and we would retreat or find an alternate route.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Matsu's lesson 1 Empty Re: Matsu's lesson 1

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 am

"Good. Now move on to the next."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:44 am

"Yes sensei"
2. I would do long enough reconsence to learn who are the stronger ones. Then I would use my Finger bone bullet to target the one holding the kunai to my sensei's neck and the next closest one. I would have to very careful to hit them in the lungs so they wouldn't alert the others until they fell.(this is because if your lung is punctured you can't make a scream or talk)This would give me enough time to jump down and use Dance of the Camelia to dipose of the other three quickly.(Dance of Camelia same thing as attacking with bone sword).I would cut the rope and then immediately run back to the village unless instructed otherwise.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:01 am

"Good as well. Last lesson, make sure to impress me."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:22 am

"I will succede"

3.First I will have one of my bones slice through the rope and still act like I am tied to the chair then I would give sensei the bone next since he is the most skilled. After that I would pass it to my other teammates. During the time they were trying to cut the rope I was looking for either a window or some sort of escape. I noticed one but it was on the other side of the room where the guards would easily see us. I whispered to Sensei to let him know that we need to get through that window. We need to all break out the ropes at the same time on your siganl. You and me take out the close three with my Dance of the Camelia and you use one of your strongest justus and get to the alarm box as fast as possible. Then you will guard the box with the help of me while our teammates take out the other two. Finally we would rush to the window to escape. Sensei gave us a wave of his hand and we immediately broke stride and I took out the close two easily then sensei got the alarm box and said "help the others they are in trouble". I used my Teshi Sendan to take them out quickly then Sensei picked up the other two and we jumped through the window and escaped.

Last edited by Matsutsu on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:28 am

((Needs more detail and needs to be longer.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 am

(OOC I made it longer and tried to add more detail)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 pm

"That's good enough. Head to the second class."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage