The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washi\'s informal lesson.

2 posters

Go down

Washi\'s informal lesson. Empty Washi's informal lesson.

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:56 am

Washi was sitting on a wooden bench and he was waiting patiently for Kojima to arrive. He had told him yesterday that he would give him a brief and informal lesson on chakra moulding. Luckily it was a sunny day with a light breeze. Washi was waiting...

Last edited by Mortalthief on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Washi\'s informal lesson. Empty Re: Washi\'s informal lesson.

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 am

*Kojima approached the area where he was to meet Washi-sensei, chewing his inner lip, as he often did, out of pure habit. throwing his head to get some of the hair out of his face, he came to stop about five feet in front of the bench. He wasn't exactly sure how this sensei would try to train him with chakra molding, but Kojima was fairly confident that he would do well*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:00 am

When Washi saw that Kojima had finally arrived, he beckoned him,
"Come. Sit on the bench," he said.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 am

*Nodding once, Kojima walked casually over to the bench, sitting next to Washi-sensei and looking at him curiously, waiting*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 am

As soon as Kojima had sat down, Washi without warning grabbed his arm and with one finger hit him on a spot,

"I have just hit one of your body's 361 chakra points or tenketsus. Even as an academy student you should understand the concept of chakra. Now tell me, what is chakra and why is it important for ninja?"
Washi asked.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:09 am

*Kojima flinches just a little in surprise, but seeing the relatively calm demeanor of the sensei, he assumes he is not under attack, merely being tested. Licking his lips before speaking, Kojima answers*

"Chakra is a form of energy created when a person's physical energy and spiritual energy are molded together within your body. Ninja control the nature and flow of their chakra to expel it from their bodies in the form of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:13 am

Washi was pleased at the answer but was not hesistant to expand on the detail.

"Your right in some respects but remember that chakra is constantly circulating all around your body. Indeed in every cell in your body there is a mixture of spiritual and physical energy. Ninja have to internally mold the chakra in their body to balance out the ratio between spritual and physical energy in the chakra and also to increase their current chakra to perform jutsus. Now, I want you to do ten push ups," lectured Washi calmly.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:17 am

*Kojima nodded, chewing his inner lip a bit more. This of course was not knew information to him. He was well aware of the chakra circulation, even in ways others were not. Rising from the bench as commanded, he placed himself on the ground and with very good form did ten push ups without hesitation*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:21 am

Washi sat on the bench, watching as the boy did his ten press ups,

"By doing the press ups you will gradually increase your physical prowess and hence energy to increase your chakra capacity later. However, that is not the reason I ordered you to do the ten press ups. Now perform the henge jutsu and transform into me," said Washi, "You will find that although you may be quite capable of such a simple jutsu it may be harder to perform it and your henge might have more mistakes then usual!"
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 am

*Kojima stood and did as he was instructed, forming the seal and muttering rather quietly* "Henge."

*A puff of smoke covered him, and as it dissipated there stood two forms of washi-sensei, almost identical, although a scrutinous eye would notice a sl ight variation in the length of the robes and hair*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 am

Washi looked closely at his copy. He was quite pleased that the student had managed to transform himself so successfully.

"Another 20 press ups. I want to see your limit," commanded Washi, "You will reach a point as with all things and then I can teach you properly."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 am

*Kojima smirked despite himself as the sensei spoke, and after dispelling the technique, resumed his position on the floor and did the twenty push ups, making sure to keep his breathing slow and steady the entire time. after rising again, he performs the technique again, failing to get the robe length correct again, otherwise making a largely accurate imitation*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:39 am

"I have to say I'm impressed. However your not at the level I was. Do one hundred press ups and then perform your henge. For each press up that takes longer then 3 seconds to perform I will hit a tenketsu point.," said Washi impressed, "Although I can not see your chakra points like certain clans I know where the main ones are from studying."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:49 am

*Kojima chewed his inner lip till it bled just a little, and dispensed the technique. alright, might have to focus a bit on this one. he assumes the push up position and begins, counting to himself in his head......2.....7.........14...........20.........25......Still going steady.....30.....35.....40...A slight pause, two seconds perhaps. Growling through the next two he reminds himself to focus on breathing 43...A struggle on the push. 3.5 seconds.. He grimaces just a little as one of his points are hit. come on, focus! pushing from his mind the slow dull pain growing in his arms, he counts in teh back of his mind, focusing most his thought on his breathing. Long breath in....short breath out....50...long breath in....short breath out.....long breath in...short out....60....long...short..in...out....75....breaths becoming deeper and more steady now, he smiles..80..85....90....The last ten he performs just as well as the first ten, and rises unable to help but feel a swell of pride, taking one slow, deep breath before peforming the henge jutsu again, and with a smirk of satisfaction notes that the robe length is near perfect this time*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 am

"Hmm how strange...you must have some kind of special ability...a blood line is it?" said a bemused Washi, "A very nice ability indeed. However let's see if you can do the same with meditation. I want to focus on your chakra and on your past experiences, let if flow into your body and overwhelm your senses. Then perform the henge jutsu again.

As Washi said that he looked at Kojima, interested in this boy's bloodline. His robes flourished again and he stood up.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 am

*Kojima arches his brow just a little, then kneels on the ground, sitting with his back straight, and begins taking deep, slow breaths. After a few moments the world around him began to fade away. Focusing on his chakra, virtually the same as focusing on his breathing, made meditation very easy for him. He could feel his chakra almost in synchronization with his breath flowing through his body. A few subtle memories came back to him, his father's voice, the thrill of his stories...the feel of his leather trenchcoat when Kojima hugged him, the smell of burnt metal as he sharpened his kunai... Kojima smiles a little as he meditates and his breaths come just a little faster. Then he stands and feeling revitalized, he performs the henge jutsu again, once more an almost perfect replica*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:36 am

"I see now. Your ability. I believe it has something to do with breathing or the way you breathe. Am I correct?" said Washi. He knew that such an ability would be invaluable in a long battle when chakra and stamina is running low.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 am

*Kojima nods slowly, impressed that sensei came up with the correct answer with so little information. it was an abstract concept, in a way, not usually on the front of people's thought process*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 am

"With your ability you should have no trouble with performing these simple techniques," said Washi calmly, "I have nothing to teach you yet until you become a genin and have to learn harder techniques. You many depart." As soon as he said this and with a swish of his robes, Washi disappeared.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:09 am

*Kojima bit his lip hard as the sensei walked away, and as with before he had realized the nature of the Taiki Kekkei Genkai, Kojima didn't bother to correct him. Let him find out in his own time how Kojima would NOT be learning any difficult techniques.* T-Thank you, Sensei...
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down