The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washi vs Yorroichi (Jounin Trial)

4 posters

Go down

Washi vs Yorroichi (Jounin Trial) Empty Washi vs Yorroichi (Jounin Trial)

Post by Washi Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Washi carefully opened the door to the stadium, stepping out into the vast battledome and awaiting the spectators. He placed a hand over his forehead to shield his eyes from the intense sun light that beamed down on his face and his white robes. As he stepped out, he heard the chants of the crowd,
"Washi!" and "Go Washi!"

No doubt he had become popular and admired since his inception to the village, and passing his Anbu test only increased his fame. He calmly stood his ground, grinning slightly but otherwise passive and emotionless although occasionally waving out towards the spectators. He did a slight bow towards the Hokage and nodded: waiting for his opponent to come out.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Washi vs Yorroichi (Jounin Trial) Empty Re: Washi vs Yorroichi (Jounin Trial)

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm

A strange man entered the stadium,he wasn't very known among the crowd that simply wondered who is Washi gonna fight now.He wore a clasic jounin robe and had a short black hair that covered his right eye.Yorroichi recgonized his sparing partner,he was very honored to spar with someone that he heard so much about.He walked very calmly and he's face had a small smile which was covered by the shadow of his hair.When he reached 1m distance of Washi,Yorroichi bowed showing honor and respect to a well known shinobi,he then turned around and bowed to the spectators.

˝My name is Yorroichi Uchiha...i am honored to meet such great shinobi that slayed one of the akatsuki...˝he said a bit louder than the spectators expected him to talk due to his calmness that almost seemed that he was lazy.Silence ruled thorughout the stadium and the crowd was all focused on the match of the two.˝I am sure that the rumors are true˝he said but this time more quieter like he was talking to himself instead to Washi.

Yorroichi took a strange fighting stance.He opened his palms,one was in front of his face blocking the sunlight that was falling on his face,the other palm was away but in front of his body.His stance was very fluidic indeed and anything but ordinary.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Washi nodded at Yorroichi slightly, one eyebrow raised, "It's true I defeated a member of the Akatsuki but I never killed him."
As he finished saying that, he retreated back and got into position, the referee signalling the two ninja to begin their battle.

There was a large poof of smoke that covered Washi temporarily and out from the smoke came a kunai - straight towards Yoroichi. Without a moment of hesitation, Washi threw four more kunai - each marked with an explosive tag, and he threw them around the feet of Yorroichi before throwing Kira high up in the air and beginning another set of hand seals. Ready for Yorroichi's move.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Yorroichi used he's fluidic style making a turn of 360 degrees and catching the first kunai and after he made a turn he sent it towards the other 4 kunai(he did it very elegantly but extremly fast).As he's kunai reached the one with the explosive tag it made an explosion which activated the explosion of the other kunais too soon so the explosion didn't touched anyone.He didn't missed out the Kira that was in mid-air already falling he quickly sent a kunai with an explosive tag on it not looking where will it go and more focusing on the Washis next move.The explosive tag kunai that he sent nearly mised Kira but activated in time sending Kira to the ground in front of Washi.

˝I see...Shinichi,that is he's name right...i belive he was your friend before all that happened?˝he asked with his usual half closed eyes look on his face as he was charging towards Washi with bluring speed that left a small trail of dust behind him.But in the half way he sudenly stoped sending 3 shuriken stars in each hand towards Washi.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:39 pm

(OOC: How did my kunai cause an explosion to the other four kunai? They don't explode unless I make them explode - nor have you used a fire jutsu or your own explosive tag. Hehe not to mention that kunai I threw wasn't actually a kunai)

Washi grinned, as he saw Yorroichi attempting to catch the kunai in mid-air. Unfortunately that was no ordinary kunai. It was a poor mistake, to catch a weapon of your opponents, especially a weapon that came from some smoke. Before the man could even grab onto the kunai, it unhenged back into a shadow clone of Washi's.

"Bunshin Daibakuha!"

The explosion set off the other 4 kunai thrown around Yoroichi's feet, causing four other smaller explosions in conjuction with the larger explosion at point blank range. Not waiting to see the result of the explosions, he finished his other set of hand seals,

"Kaze No Yaiba!"

Forming a blade of intangible and unblockable wind in his hand, he sent it slashing towards the explosion while Kira fell from the air towards Washi's open left hand.

------------------------------------
Explanations:
There was a large poof of smoke that covered Washi temporarily and out from the smoke came a kunai - straight towards Yoroichi.

That poof of smoke was caused by a kagebunshin being made behind Washi, in almost an instant due to his fast hand seal speed. That Kagebunshin then henged into a kunai which was thrown by Washi towards Yorroichi.
------------------------------------------
Name: Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 8
Description:
This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kaze no Yaiba (Blade of Wind)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 8
Description:
This jutsu creates a blade of wind. This blade is impossible to block because of its intangible nature. Unlike the Cutting Whirlwind Technique, this jutsu requires no tool.

----------------------------------------------------------
Chakra: 126/150
----------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: Need a battle mod supervisor))
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:09 pm

((Washi i didn't saw your transformation technique when you transformed that shadow clone...because aparently you didn't put it in your character sheet which means you don't have it,xcept for that...you have too many jutsus and special characteristic that many people don't have...also i know that the rules wer put later about limiting the jutsus to 6 only...and i can only have two special characteristics and 6 jutsus like the others...that makes you too strong and it isn't fair to be OP...))
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:29 pm

((Henge is an academy jutsu which I have listed onto on my character sheet. It's true I have more jutsu than some other people but i'm not an exception in this case - and some of those jutsu were actually earned by me; e.g. I bought Bunshin Daibakuha and posted a training post for it. Also, i really only have two special characterstics, mastery of shunshin and fast hand seal speeds - any other characteristics (e.g. Washi's intelligence) is based on my own roleplaying and would have no impact on a battle. Although yes, I admit my character WOULD seem overpowered. However remember that this is merely a test of YOUR skills and not a matter of winning or losing - if you impress the Hokage - you will still be let in as a Jounin)).
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:03 pm

((Yeah you are probably right cuz i could certanly make a short list of things that you made unfair...and i still didn't saw that henge jutsu cuz i checked your character sheet again and i was counting on that that you don't have henge but no matter that now...you are right this is more about me))
Damn it...i was wrong my adrenaline made me make a mistake that i shouldn't make he wasted a few thought but he somehow founded a way to escape a killing combo.

I jumped very high so the kunais with tags(those 4) hit the shadowclone before you did Bunshin Bakua and i made a flip and activated my sharingan as u used your Blade of wind to cut me but due to my extreme speed i somehow managed to make a jump before you created it.Kira was already returning to your left hand as it was in my field of sight,i sent a ball of flame at you while in mid air and returned to the ground safely.By using the sharingan now i can predict almost any move before you even make it but for a cost of great chakra spend.

Sharingan-three comma:
CK:8 per turn.
Type:doujutsu
This is the final normal form of the Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this form the clan member can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it.An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Name: Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 5
Description:
The user shoots an enormous ball of flame in the shape of a dragon from their mouth.

OOC:G2GO now sry.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 pm

-Suiton Explosive Tag
Between the two layers of paper, two materials are sealed within, potassium and water. When the two are released and contact each other, the chemical reaction sets off a dangerous explosion. The user utilizes chakra upon releasing the seals and starting the reaction.

OOC:i found this on a nearby site and it is the most reasonable explanation for the exploding tags.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:36 pm

((OOC: That's not even from the anime or manga, it is a fictional tag from another naruto rping site. It is called Suiton Explosive Tag not explosive tag. It is his own custom explosive tag. The explosive tags we are using are different. lol! ))
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:24 pm

((i can be the battle procter personally, just to make sure everything is in order. Also, i said 6 jutsu for academy starters, not for all time.))

Kayn nodded, looking up in the sky. He had seen washi fight and knew something should go flying soon. ((lol Wink )) He made sure to keep track of the battle and moves. Something might come up later that would be usefull.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:13 pm

((OK first of all, henge was listed under my profile. Henge is an academy jutsu. It said on my profile: all academy jutsu. Hence, I have henge as well. Secondly, I'm going to say, I am not impressed with the way you handled that attack, the four kunai were stated to have been sent towards your feet - there is simply no chance of them hitting my clone if you "jumped". The kunai would still be in the ground and the clone would still explode? Actually the clone already exploded, so really it had no relevance.

Jumping high isn't going to avoid that sort of explosion either - it would've been much better for you to dodge sideways but jumping into the air won't avoid an explosion this: Big! I'll ignore it however (This is more of a battle-mods decision as to whether your dodges will be legitimate) but this might affect your chances of becoming Jounin.))
_________________________________________________________________________________

Washi grinned slightly as he saw the fireball approaching and quickly threw Kira to where Yoroichi would land, as soon as he had done that and in almost an instant - he quickly formed the necessary hand seals and used the replacement jutsu. The large fireball hit the log and started burning it into ash but Washi was altogether safe and unharmed, around ten metres to the side. He looked closely into Yorroichi's eyes and then grinned again.

"Sharingan, eh? You can predict my moves all that you like but if your body can't keep up with your eyes then it can be an advantage easily nullified," he said calmly as he quickly finished another set of handseals, "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!"

One shadow clone appeared beside Washi and quickly blew out a large fireball towards Yorroichi,
"Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu!"

While the real Washi, threw shurikens to the side of the large fireball. Awaiting his opponent's move with calm grace.

Last edited by Washi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:21 pm

(I"ll mod the battle as well, for when the esteemed Hokage is absent. On another role play site I was made the Uchiha clan leader to make sure god moders didn't get a hold of the sharingan. Be careful and be reasonable.)
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down