The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koku vs Chieko II

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Koku vs Chieko II Empty Koku vs Chieko II

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Koku waited outside the village like he did last time. He wondered if anyone would show up, possibly Chieko. He thought to himself while sitting on a nearby rock. He started to whistle an olds children luliby.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Koku vs Chieko II Empty Re: Koku vs Chieko II

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Chieko starts to run from home ignoring the yells her mother makes at her from inside the house, something about coming home early. She runs quickly to the training grounds hoping to see her friend again from yesterday. She thinks happily about their first spar, then her light panting starts to sound over her thoughts. 'I wonder if he's there today...' Her eyes begin to sparkle as she sees a familiar figure in the distance, noting a whistled tune in the air.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:33 pm

"Hello there Chiek." Koku said putting a warm smile on."and how are you this day." He said as he got up and stretch as if he was there for hours.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 pm

She smiles back at such a welcome and jumps to a stop in front of him. "I'm doing great!" She said happily looking up at her ninja senior. "What about you? Did you sleep well last night?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Koku rubbed his head. "Heh heh yeah Iover slepth actually the clock met an unfortunate fate with katana. So whats your plans for the day?" Koku said softly.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 pm

She gently rubs her finger at the side of her face while looking away. "W-Well... I've been trying to study, about this assignment in the academy...I'm having a little trouble with it to be honest." She kicks the ground softly a bit disappointed in herself.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 pm

"Well think of it this way if it was really simple to you might not learn from it, but if it is hard you must really think about it to get it." He said giving her a warm smile and sitting back down on the rock.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm

"I knoooow..." She said in a bit of a whine. She plops down onto the grass and starts to twirl some grass leaves in her finger.
"Sometimes, I just wish somethings were that simple...I just want to get strong you know? So everything will be like a piece of cake. I want to become strong like you Koku-san. And maybe even meet someone, a little kid, who was just like me, and be able to spar with them and teach them what I know." She said softly looking blankly at the grass blade, watching it dance between her fingertips.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 pm

"Your making me sound like one of the great Kages."Koku said as chuckled a little. "Not everything is easy for me either I just try to pace my self. Not all problem are visible on the surface sometimes you have to look deeper." said Koku now looking in the sky "Besides it was the things that were the hardest was the things that helped me the most."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm

Her eyes become a little wider as she stares up at her senior. She softly grips the grass blades at her fingers tips into her grasps and nods softly to herself. In her kneeling sit, she arches her body in a deep bow, her nose being tickled by the grass.
"Koku-san! I must ask this request! If you decline, then I won't bother you anymore!"
She said with a determined voice, and sits in her bow waiting for a response for her to continue.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Koku looked down with a confused look on face."Bother?, when have you been a bother. You don't have to be so formal Chieko were friends." Koku gave a soft smile at her. "But, what is the question?"
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 pm

She gulps silently and feels a cold sweat drop from the side of her face, listening to Koku reply about 'bother'.
'M-Maybe I overdone it...' She says quietly in her head, wanting to slap her forehead for that. She takes a breath and almost chokes in the beginning of her reply.
"P-Please, make me your apprentice!"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

"Hmmm apprentice" Koku closed his eyes and started thinking hardly. "I've never had someone ask it before." Koku felt flattered. "You do know what that would mean right?" He said opening his eyes and sitting in a sage like position. "You have to train hard with me besides your school work,You would have to talk to your parents and the hokage if you left town for a little bit with me. I will give you my anwser after you anwser me this. How determined are you and will you be." Koku with a serious look on face.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

She swallowed hard at the mention of the hokage and especially her mother, her father deceased. But almost as immediately as he ended his reply she answered.
"Hai! As soon as possible!"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm willing to have you as my student but before you anwser if i'm your master I want you to hear something and still look at me in the same way. Can you handle the truth?" Koku said in a dead serious voice and eyes looking like then see into Chieko's very soul.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Chieko took another hard swallow, a bit chilled from the seriousness from the question. She tightens her fists and nods looking up into his eyes with a stren gaze.
"Yes!" She says plainly not knowing any better way to put it at the moment.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm

"OK then when I was little as I said before my clan had a power struggle, but what I didn't tell you was they struggled and killed eachother. My clan fought and sacraficed there lives for these scrolls." He said in a soul clentching voice as he pulled out the four scrolls for the ramen shop."My father wasthe clan leader and I was the sucessor. I saved my clan the only way I could think of..." He took a deep breath. "I killed him,I placed his soul in one of the scrolls, and I ran away from my village. Now that you know can you still think of me the same way? Do you still feel safe around me? Now it's your turn to anwser."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm

She thinks silently and nods.
"I think.. Koku-san is very smart and very nice. I believe that he does things for a reason rather than without one, and because of that, you had to do what you did in order to save your clan. I'm sorry for you father, Koku-san, but if he was anything like you, I think he would do the same to his father. I believe I am able to trust you."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Koku slowly gets up and walks toward Chieko and smiles. "Welcome my friend and pupil." He said as his smile seems to lift the tension. "How about since here a spar your first official as my student."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm

or how about we test your skills together against me in handicap
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:06 pm

She gasps and her eyes gape as she springs from her knees and jumps onto her new sensei. She rings around his neck smiling with a childish smile.
"Yay! Thank you so much, Koku-san! I-I mean... Koku-sensei! Hai! Let's Train!"
She jumps off after a little hug and stands up straight.
"Train under a handicap?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:09 pm

"If it's alright with you I would like to train with my new student maybe another time." He said smiling at the strager.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm

She walks over to the stranger and bows a little. "Hello! Who are you?" She asks curiously.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Sorry but time is something that waits for no one He starts walking a bit futher away and jestured for Chieko to cime. He then said when she came over. " This time you shall make the first move." He said with a sly smile.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm

She swallows a little and nods softly. "Okay!" She starts to form a small string of hand seals then kneels down to the grass tapping it in a somewhat familiar fashion.
"Mizukuri no Konbou!"
Just like before, she claws her hand condensing the water into a staff, but this time, it is noticeably shorter. She spins the shortened staff into place as she drops into her stance. The staff stops behind her back as she holds it with one hand, her other hand in front of her body as she gazes are her new sensei through her fingertips.
"H-here I come!" Her body arches forward into a dash, and starts to spin the staff from her back, to the side, and out to the front into a thrust. All the while she dashes her timid battle call becomes louder.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next