The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chieko Vs. Golgari

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chieko Vs. Golgari Empty Chieko Vs. Golgari

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 pm

She sat lazily by the river, today. Having nothing to do and her sensei off with other business she couldn't attend with. She takes out a small pack, labeled "Jagariko" and opens it as she watched the water. Her thoughts occasionally flashed back to all those spars she had with Koku, her sensei, when the fight always had a flood.
'I wonder when Koku-sensei will teach me to walk on water...' She thought to herself as she crunched on the first Jagariko piece.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Naruhodo (Oh I see!) Moment!: Jagariko is a Japanese snack made out of vegetables and cheese, all baked into a potato stick. This snack is very popular among the youth. Jagariko comes from Jagaimo which means potato. A woman named Rikako was a friend of the creator so Jagaimo and Rikako was combined to make Jagariko. On a side note, Chieko's favorite foods include potatoes.

Last edited by Chieko on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Chieko Vs. Golgari Empty Re: Chieko Vs. Golgari

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Golgari walks towards the river with his fishing pole, ready to fish as he notices Chieko sitting next to the river, and decides to go over to her spot fish. Golgari sits down in the dirt near Chieko and casts his rod, hoping to get a big catch today.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 pm

She watches a lure come into her sight and lets her eyes follow the line up to a boy. She looks back forward at the water, not wanting to stare but can help but look from the corner of her eyes. She munches on another Jagariko stick to make it seem as though she was busy.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:11 pm

As Golgari waits for a tug on the line of his pole, he looks around out his surroundings, and notices Chieko looking at him, and decides to hello to break the ice. "Hello there, I'm Golgari."
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm

"Hello... I'm Chieko Takai." She nods her head. She looks down at her pack and stares down at it, having being caught looking at him. She holds the Jagariko pack back out, and smiles a little.
"You... want to try a piece?"
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Golgari quickly shoves his fishing pole into the ground where he is, and gets up, looking over into the bag. "Sure, I'd love one. You come here often?" He asks, wanting to know more about this person.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 pm

She thumbs her hand behind her towards the small field just behind them.
"I come here to train with my Sensei a lot." She smiled holding the bag up to him to take it. She looked back at the river and hugged her knees into her chest.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:28 pm

He takes the bag from Chieko with a big smile on his face and looks out at the open field as she talks about her sensei. "Oh, I see, are you waiting on your sensei then?" He takes a bite of the Jagariko and looks over at his fising rod to see if the line was tightening up at all.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm

She shakes her head side to side once, with her eyes closed and makes a sound from her voice that sounded like a "no."
"He's off doing other business today. I'm just here to..." She trails off not really sure what she was doing here in the first place.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Looks back over at the young Chieko, who looks a little depressed. "Oh, I see, so you don't really have anything you to do right now?" He looks back over at his fishing pole, seeing the line keep its slack, thinking there isnt gonna be any fish.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:40 pm

She falls back on the grass, her scarf flowing slowly after her. She crossed one leg over her opposite knee and bobbed her foot up and down in the air.
"Not at the moment, No. At least I have someone to talk to now." She flashed a smile then went back to bobbing her foot.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Looks over at the pole again, seeing how boring it seems. "Well if you want a sparr, I'm willing to give you one, or would you rather just have the company?" He takes out and eats another Jagariko from the bag as he talks to Chieko and smiles back to her.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Her eyes shoot open a little at the sound of a spar and looks over at him.
"I-If you'd like one..." She bites her lips lightly, since she never had fought with anyone besides her sensei.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm

He gives Chieko a quick smile and looks over at his fishing pole. "Well, I don't think I'll be catching anything today. If you're up for it, I'll scrimmage with you. I need a little practice anyways since I join the academy soon."
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

She smiled a little taking a glance at the fishing pole herself.
"I suppose that leaves you with nothing to do too!" She said pretending to be surprised. She smiled again at the mention of the academy, having graduated from there not to long ago herself. She nodded once up at Golgari and stood up brushing off the back of her skirt.
"Alright then, we'll spar to help you train." That immediately made her think of her Sensei, when he offered to train her with a spar as well just before she entered the academy.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm

He moves over and pulls his pole out of the ground, and pulls the line out of the water to get it ready to go. "Ok, lets go!" Gogari says to Chieko with a smile. He quickly follows Chieko out to the training ground.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm

As they reach the center of the field, she bounces to a stop then turns to face Golgari from a distance.
"I'm ready when you are!" She announces and drops into a stance with her palms out to defend her body.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:05 pm

He lets the smile leave his face, as he summons up his chakra bow, and runs into the nearby woods for cover. "Ok, lets begin."
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Her eyes widen blankly as she watches him just runs into the forest. She notes the flash of chakra he held in his hands before he disappeared. She decides to take the first move and starts to form a set of hand seals to probably her favorite jutsu.
'Mizukuri no konbou!' She yells in her head and kneels to tap the ground. She watches the grass begin to wither and claws her hand out while closing slowly, letting the water drained, condense into her staff. The staff length was about the size of a quarter-staff.

Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm

He sees her summon up a staff from the water, Golgari bites into his thumb, letting blood ooze out a little too make a charm for his bright arrow of chakra, he then forms an arrow and draws it back, aiming at her from a distance. From Chieko's point of view, the chakra bow and arrow look like a patch of the sun coming through the trees as Golgari readies his shot.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 pm

She begins to spin her quarter staff, while looking off into the forest. She begins to wonder if her new friend is accustomed to long range usage.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Golgari lets go of the chakra arrow, keeping its shape because of the charm, and prepares his next arrow as he watches the first one closely.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 pm

She locks her eyes on a bright object flash away from the forest right into her direction. She begins to speed up her spin on her quarter-staff and waits for the moment when the arrow is only a few feet away.
"Shunpo!" She yells and lets her body flash to the side then starts to dash where she had seen the arrow fly from.
'What was that?' She thought having never seen such a projectile before.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Golgari Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Golgari quickly readies his next charm for his next arrow, and moves to a different location in the woods in the training area. He prepares his bow to shoot off another arrow at Chieko from behind. "This one might come close to getting you." he says as he lets go, shooting the arrow off towards her.
Golgari
Golgari
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 pm

She spots another flash in another part of the forest speed towards her. She reacted to late, by jumping and rolling off to the side onto one knee, causing the arrow to graze her arm. She gripped tightly onto her arm then let go seeing only a scratch.
'My shirt...' She looks sadly at her favorite net top. She takes her quarter staff in hand and rests it on her arms horizontally as she begins to form more seals, similar to the jutsu from before. She begins to tap the grass around her once more, and starts to watch the plants wither but in turn lengthens her staff longer. She holds out the staff in both hands and stares at the center for a moment, watching a small slice of chakra go right through. She then takes the split staffs in hand and twirls them into place.
'If you won't let me come close, we'll just see who can last longer...' She puts her feet together and points them out slightly into a pose, with her arms to her sides, spinning the twin staffs.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next