The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....)

5 posters

Go down

My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....) Empty My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....)

Post by Hakai Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Name:Yorroichi Uciha

Village:Leaf

Special characteristic:Huge speed that is hardly catchable by an eye,he always analyzes the situation that he is in and the oponent before fighting.

Skills:main/Taijutsu,sub/Ninjutsu.

Elements:Fire,Lightning.(he will learn lightning based jutsus later.)

Personality:He's personality always changes which depends of the situation that he is in,but inside his soul he is quiet,calm,patient and never gets too excited for something.As a shinobi he learned to kill all emotions inside him making him a perfect assasin that can kill in a matter of seconds so the victim still doesn't knows what hapened.He can see into another persons soul with just observing his actions.How does someone performs techniques,what are his physical and mental weakneses,how is he feeling right now.He can easly notice if someone is lying and is very inteligent.He can do all that with just observing somebody's movements and mymics.But even with his great shinobi training,he still smiles on the street and says hello,like all the other people do,when in battle or a mission he is totaly focused with analyzing the situation.

Looks:Has short black hair and black eyes,always looks serious but smiles when talking to people.He wears classic jounin robe and usually puts his hands into pockets,he also has his forehand protector,but when on a mission,he never wears it.Nobody seen him angry or mad at any moment.Very wierd and mysterious on first look.Always acts decisive and smart no matter what he does.He tries to stay away from complicated situations and is very curious about other poeple lives.But when in battle he acts coldly,emotionless and brutal but even so he rarely kills his oponents except if they really deserved it.On his back is located the so called˝Dragon's Fang˝(sword)that with infusing small amounts of chakra can make it very light because the sword even if it is small,is infact very heavy.

History/background:He grew up with two older brothers.One of them became a missing-nin and the other˝died˝ on a mission.He was trained from the age of 6 to be coldhearted,brutal assasin.After he's brother's death,he promessed that he will train to be ultimate Uciha and bring back his missing brother so he can finally remove the filth from their names.He was living a very extreme life.As a shinobi,he learned many things about life and death,that death is only a cyclus that ends the eternal game called life.He trained very quick and was on the way of becoming Jounin.Yorroichi's teachers were suprised how fast can kid learn when it has a motive.He's speed proved him a strong shinobi on the battlefield that is simply too hard to out manuver,he also learned fire techniques and gained Sharingan like every other Uciha did before becoming a jounin.

RP sample:A black eyed figurine stood in a weird stance holding a kunai in each hand all covered in blood.On his face it could be seen that he is trying to catch some breath.Dead bodies were lying on the floor and there was blood all around the room,even the walls were bloody.˝Where is he?˝he asked nervously a body that look lifeless.˝He....˝the man that was butchered seconds ago is now speaking very softly and hard.˝I will end your life right now if you tell me where he is,or you can stay there and die because of massive loss of blood˝it was obvious that he wants something badly.˝Room......there... (cough!),(cough!)˝he pointed his finger like it weighted a ton to a nearby room while coughing up some blood.˝I see...˝he then sudenly stabbed a kunai to the man's throat killing him in place.He left the kunai at the man's throat and started walking quietly and opened the door softly to not disturb someone.He noticed the opened window,and a message on the nearby desk.He was reading the letter with his eyes half closed˝Your future does not lies with my own,please understand that little brother.˝.He stood a bit,and then started yelling through the window˝I will not stop searching you coward,you won't escape from me no matter how far you go!!!˝it was obvious that he is crazy with rage,something that he needed a bloody road to pass has sudenly dissapeard.˝I will find you one day,at least i know you are alive now˝he said once again,but this time calmly as usual while exiting the bloody house,and steping onto the grass of the land of fire.

Jutsus:

Sharingan-three comma:
CK:8 per turn.
Type:doujutsu
This is the final normal form of the Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this form the clan member can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it.An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Sharingan-copy
CK:8 if following the taijutsu,and double the CK of the jutsu he is copying.
The user copies the exact moves that his oponents makes following him in Taijutsu,and can copy the Ninjutsu of his oponent(except if it is kekke-genkai).
After copying the user can later learn that jutsu or taijutsu technique.There's also the clause that they can never really do it as well though because they didn't train their body to learn the jutsu. They just copied the movement. This would work mechanically, by letting the user buy the jutsu at a reduced cost.

Name: Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 5
Description:
The user shoots an enormous ball of flame in the shape of a dragon from their mouth.

Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5
CK usage: 5
Description:
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 8 per clone.
Description:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End.
Any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. It's also useful for training purposes, since the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total number of clones being used to train. Using it in this manner is far more difficult, however, since a large number of clones are needed to make a significant difference in the training time. It's unclear if other types of clones possess this advantage.

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
CK:6
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Equipment:
-15 kunai
-10 shuriken
-10 explosive notes
-Dragon's fang(sword that is located behind the users back.) (look at custom weapons)

Last edited by Yorroichi on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 15 times in total
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....) Empty Re: My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....)

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 am

Yorroichi wrote:
Special characteristic:Huge speed that is hardly catchable by an eye,great reflexes,very agile,excellent assasin that can change personalitys in an instant.He is also very stealthy and very inteligent.

Please pic two special characteristics.

Yorroichi wrote:
On his back is located the so called˝Dragon's Fang˝(sword)that with infusing small amounts of chakra can extend the blade forwards piercing and cutting through almost any object.

This would be a custom weapon.

And your custom jutsu need to be accepted along with your Jounin rank.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....) Empty Re: My newest character yet(i hope this one ends good....)

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:04 am

I already posted my sword as a weapon.

Pls tell me which are custom jutsus...
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:46 am

Uh... Any of them that you didn't take from the scroll section. For example:

Sharingan-three comma:
CK:8 per turn.
This is the final normal form of the Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this form the clan member can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it.An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Ok i posted some custom jutsu and changed one for my char and i made the weapon different too.(dragons fang)...so pls look at it til tomorow...
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Yorroichi wrote:
Special characteristic:Huge speed that is hardly catchable by an eye,great reflexes which makes him very agile assasin.He always analyzes his oponent before entering the fight.

Two.

Yorroichi wrote:
Sharingan-three comma:
CK:7 per turn.

Change this one for the accepted one. There were changes with the summary.

Yorroichi wrote:
Sharingan-copy
CK:8 if following the taijutsu,and double the CK of the jutsu he is copying.
The user copies the exact moves that his oponents makes following him in Taijutsu,and can copy the Ninjutsu of his oponent(except if it is kekke-genkai).
After copying the user can later learn that jutsu or taijutsu technique.

This one too.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Fixed.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 pm

The Leaf Jounin part is all that's left to be accepted.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm

So who do i wait to accept me?
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Shino-san is the Hokage so you need his express approval on the Jounin thing. So... basically wait for Shino-san.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Guess that means a lot of waiting,but i got time!!!Razz,thnx Paks anyway these were really quick aproovals...
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Pls people i will RP as best as i can in the future,and i also fixed some things in the history so it becomes more understandable(i really want to become a jounin...plz)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm sorry, but if you want to be Jounin you must do it the old-fashioned way. Start as an Academy Student.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:57 am

When Shinobi-wan was loged in he said that my character is aprooved and that i can RP with the others (the suport forum section˝Kazekage pls make a 2nd aprooval to my char?˝ ) so am i aprooved or what???I think i should have been cuz Hokage already aprooved me there...and Paks said that i only wait for Shino-sans acception cuz she accepted all my other customs with Kiza...
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 pm

He has post in here as well.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Ok here's a compromise. Well have a testing spar. I can get one of my former jounin and he can tell me if you are level. Ill ask him to post in spars. Then ill get back to you. Its not a win you win or lose you lose, just like your moves ect.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 am

Alright I can do it.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down