The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is your favorite characters from naruto?

2 posters

Go down

who is your favorite characters from naruto? Empty who is your favorite characters from naruto?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 am

my favorite characters is: Sasuke and Itachi

Back to top Go down

who is your favorite characters from naruto? Empty Re: who is your favorite characters from naruto?

Post by Chieko Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am

One of my top favorites is Hinata. She maybe be shy and thinks of her self as hopeless sometimes, but she still strives for the best after being given a small push. Sometimes she can be quite inspirational.

Another one of my favorites is Sakura. To be honest I don't really like her personality wise, but in shippuden, I do like what she has become. To me, she's like proof that wanting to help your friends can be inspiration enough to work hard a blossom into something like that.

Lee and Naruto are two of a feather in some cases for me. Very determined and hard working. And when needed to, the cheer their friends on with a fiery passion.

Ah...Last but not least, Kakashi... What I liked most about Kakashi is how his personality changes dramatically at some points, where he could be absolutely in his giggle mode with Icha Icha Paradise at hand or completely serious with a bloody kunai at hand. In other words, I love how his personality is able to be so flexible for every type of situation.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

who is your favorite characters from naruto? Empty Re: who is your favorite characters from naruto?

Post by KaosJonin Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:49 pm

There is already a topic about this in genreal discussion
KaosJonin
KaosJonin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down