The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Copse (Private)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hidden Copse (Private) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Copse (Private)

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Paks titled her head to the side, "Well... I know most of the normal jutsu, but I also know a few senbon based jutsu that usually are poisonous and some of my Clan jutsu are poisonous and well basically I work with poison in my attacks," Paks said this in a slightly excited tone, but she was also reminded of her earlier failure in this respect as her left arm twinged painfully. She glanced at it, glad that the wound had not opened up due to her sparring. She admonished herself, she should have been paying more attention to that arm.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Anei listened carefully watching as he gaze fell to her arm. He reached down grabbing it and pulling it up for him to inspect it. She had been able to push herself that far with an injury? No matter how many times he thought he had reached the peak of his intrigue, she startled him further. What an extraordinary child.

"Poisonous clan jutsu hmm? Tell me about your clan."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Paks looked at the ground when Amimono-san grabbed her arm. She tried to push away her feelings of shame, hopefully he would not ask about the bandages and how she was actually injured.

Seeing an opening to close the topic of her arm before it was even opened she launched into a recital about her Clan, "I am from the Kuchinawa Clan. We have a long history in the hidden Villages, but after persecution the Clan finally settled down in Suna, the price being that our Clan has to serve the Village as shinobi in return for our home. There are not that many of us truthfully because of the persecution which wiped out most of the members but also because our bloodline is fairly dangerous. I guess, to summarize, members of our Clan have toxic blood. They toxicity varies depending on the person and how strong they are. We mostly specialize in jutsu dealing with poisons or snakes, because we have a connection to snakes as well." Paks finished her recital, and looked up at him to see his reaction.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Anei saw her head drop again when he lifted his arm, as it had before when he suggested she rest. He listened to her explanation while studying her arm carefully, thankful he was wearing gloves when he found her clan's special ability to be poisoned blood. She might be cut somewhere, he didn't want to get poisoned himself.

"Poison blood you say. That does sound interesting. Such venomous tactics are ideal for people like you and me, to be able to dash in, affect the opponent, or in your case, infect, and dash out again...Your style is very well suited for your attributes. Are you immune to your toxins, then?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Paks shook her head.

"No, toxins affect me the same as they would you. Including my blood, so it is a double edged sword in that respect. But... there is a jutsu that works in tanjent with another of my Clan's jutsu which will make me immune to a poison. Although, supposively there are some risks involved seeing as you need to poison yourself before using this jutsu."

Paks was excited about this new jutsu, she had only recently heard of it, and she was hoping that her Father may deem her capable of learning it soon. Although she was not sure if he still thought that she had enough worth due to his last training session. Paks did not want to think about that though, since she could do nothing about it. So she didn't.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Anei smiled warmly at her, seeing that she was clearly happy with the thought of that immunity. He let her arm fall, deciding against addressing it for now.
"Hmm, sounds risky. You be sure not to hurt yourself Paks-chan"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Paks tilted her head to the side, "The risk would be worth the effect in the end. Besides, I know how to nullify a poision and I... I would not be slow in doing so if I felt that there was some danger." She emphasised slow slightly, but ignored the twinge of guilt this subject brought out.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Anei looked at her puzzlingly, noticing the variations in her speech and watching her closer.
"That's good....Is something wrong Paks-chan?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

"No. I am fine." Paks nodded as if to reiterate her point.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Anei nods slowly, wondering what had caused that slight shift in her speech, but figuring it of little relative consequence.

"If you say so. How are you feeling now? Well rested?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Paks thought about it. Her breathing had returned to normal without her having to force it and none of her muscles burned from exertion.

"Yes, I feel much better."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Anei smiled happily. She recovered quickly, if nothing else.

"That's good. What do you think? You can continue with the same exercise, suggest something else to train...Or did you perhaps intend to leave soon?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm

"I do not have anything else to do, so unless you object I would like to stay here and train. Although perhaps something else this time." Paks watched him carefully. Surely by now he wanted to leave.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Anei smiled down at her stretching out again. She was focused indeed. He wondered if she had any hobbies or pass-times, or if she spent all her time training.
"I'd be more than happy to stay and train with you Paks-chan. What would you want to work on this time?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Paks looked at him curiously.

"Amimono-san, what exactly are your jutsu's? I told you about mine."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Anei smiled a little as she all but left the question of training to stand in the air, becoming curious about him. Anei took that as a sign of progress.

"Hmm, well mostly, I try to focus on advanced taijutsu. But more recently I've been working with my lightning element and developing lightning jutsu."

By way of demonstration, Anei raised his left hand, the one with the two metal bands on his wrist. He began to charge his chakra between the two bands, and in a matter of seconds electricity sparked between them. With a flick of his wrist the chakra was flung down his hand, at first in a ring shape, but connecting when his arm was out of the way forming a sphere which flew at high speed into the sky, crackling as it went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Raikyu (Lightning Ball)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
By gathering chakra between two pieces of metal, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
Chakra Usage: 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
Chakra: 194/200
------------------------
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Paks watched. "I do not know any element based jutsu." She eyed the lightening. "Although lightening seems like a useful element."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

"It can be, if you have the mind to use it. Most people consider it a raw attack element, which would be ill suited for me, but I have devised a few ways to use it defensively to suit my style, though I'm still perfecting the use of those techniques. Like me, lightning is fast and sudden, unpredictable in its movement."

Anei smiled at her lowering his hand as the ball of electricity faded into the sky.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Paks nodded. She thought for a second, trying to recall what her elements were. She had been tested awhile ago, but she had never had a situation come up where she was able to learn an elemental jutsu.

"I have wind and water based chakra."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Anei smiled more at this tilting his head.

"Ah, I too have wind nature, though I don't know any wind jutsu as of yet. Together you and I could make quite a storm, eh?" He winked at her playfully.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Paks shook her head, "Pun's are not very funny," she admonished him solemly.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Anei smiled softly, sighing. He reached out to pat her head again, forcing his smile to remain. She had no sense of humor it seemed.

"I wasn't trying at humor, my young kunoichi."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Paks nodded, "Okay Amimono-san."

She tilted her head to the side. "Do you belong to a Clan?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Anei's smile faded for a moment and his eyes narrowed a little as he stared off into space. His gloved fingers clenched and unclenched idly before he answered quietly.

"N-no...no, I don't. The only person I can even remember ever being close to me at all was Saisho-sensei..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 am

Paks noticed the inconsistance in his voice and the pause, so she decided to drop that subject. She probably should not be asking that many questions anyway.

Paks nodded to him. "Okay."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next