The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaize Ryuzaki Hidden Mission: Reason why he was gone

Go down

Blaize Ryuzaki Hidden Mission: Reason why he was gone Empty Blaize Ryuzaki Hidden Mission: Reason why he was gone

Post by Blaize Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm

( I decided that i would still make an rp when i was gone. I have not done much cuzz of rl but i decided if people asked why i was here i can just say i was doing a mission so here is a small rp to fill in the lost times also its not done lol)

:: Kyo Ryuzaki looks at Blaize as they were in his room as his younger brother was preparing his knapsack. He looked around to the decent room everything seems to be in order kind of weird for a ninja since they usually have there room a mess. He looked back at him as he was finishing up he just smiled and then spoken:: “ I know it is hard Blaize but we need to leave now. My mission can’t hold on any longer. “

Blaize: Finished his preparations and just placed his knapsack back on. He looked at his brother and then nodded to him though he had a bit of doubt.:: “I know but what about the Kazekage and the rest of the sand village? What if they need me? I also have a mission with Genin tomorrow.::

“Blaize!! I have told you this is a secret mission to the village hidden in the sand. Though you’re my brother and you’re the only one that can help me in this mission. Do you understand me? I can’t do this alone. Please little brother?”

::Blaize stopped and thought to himself for a moment:: “He needs me? What is this mission so important that even the kazekage can’t know. I hope the kazekage won’t kill me for leaving.”::he turned and took his blade as he placed it behind his back as he spoke:: “Well then lets go Kyo. You take the lead and give me the information on this mission. Alright.”

::Kyo smiled at him and then turned around and walked to the door. He open the door and headed out and making his way downstairs to the main entrance of the building.::

::Blaize followed him as he stopped in front of the door and took his Black jacket off the rack. As he did he looked at his arm that had his mother’s headband. He took it off showing off his mark he had from the accident. He looked at it as he took his other hand and placed it over the mark running his finger over it. He looked at it as he took his Sand village headband that was on top of the rack and then he held onto it. He then placed his short sleeve black jacket on. He then placed his ninja headband on his arm hiding the mark. He then walked out of the room locking and closing the door as he made his way outside having Kyo waiting for him. It was the dead on night and a slight sandstorm made its way to the village hindering the view of anyone who was looking out there window. He herd Kyo say something as he turned his attention to his brother.::

“Let’s go Blaize. We don’t have time we must go “ :: As he spoken he dashed over to the entrance of the village. As they both made it past the gate with ease they reached the short area with trees. He then jumped from the ground to the tree branches as he dashed and jumped from tree branch to tree branch moving forward. His brother was following him. He stood silent but he could tell what he wanted to know what was going on. He took a breath as he then spoken the truth of mission. “Alright Blaize, You want to know what was going on? Why I have asked you to come with me?

::Blaize looked at him as he made his landing on the tree branch and then the brother both jumped forward simultaneously:: “yes Kyo I’m dieing to know”
“Have you ever heard of the Shinobi of stolen elemental?”

:: Blaize looked at him as he tiled his head in curiosity:: “ No I have not why have you asked?”

“Well he was a powerful shinobi, well rather that a traveling shinobi. He traveled along the five great nations. Learning the elements. Well he was not able to master all of them. He learned the element of Water at ease but we can say his level was high amongst the rest of the water natured shinobi”

::Blaize broke off:: “ok then he is a master of water, what is this due with the other elements?”

“Geese let me finish Blaize. Well like I said he was a traveling shinobi. He learned the ninja that were the best of there elements. He took the information from each country to learn their best shinobi with the main elements. For example the sand village’s top wind natured shinobi. Well he was smart of this. He took the list of each nature and each shinobi. He ran down the list and taken the weakest of the best. Starting with Leaf’s fire natured shinobi.”

::Blaize interrupted again trying to understand what was going on.:: “What? Wait a second. The weakest of the best. How does that make sense. If he wanted to become strong he would of taken the best of the best.”

“Blaize what I mean by that is he has taken the list of the best shinobi. And by finding the weakest of the best the kage from each village will not notice that those shinobi were targets. Its rumored that he found the fire natured shinobi he was looking for. Of course his water natured overpowered his fire nature. The weird thing is that he was able to steal the chakra nature of fire. After fighting him he was able to fight with fire elemental chakra.”

“Steal?? How is that possible”

“No one knows. That’s what weird about it. Maybe it’s a bloodline of his or something. Maybe he uses a water Ninjutsu. Whatever the reason he was able to acquire the fire elemental chakra. Let me continue. He Made his way to the other country gaining the wind element and Lightning element. After that he made his way to the Earth country and tried to steal earth elemental chakra but he was stopped before he was able to step foot in Earth country.”

“And how did this happen?”

:: A shinobi from the Nara clan was able to take wind of this when he visited the sand village and the village hidden in the cloud ( Thunder country). When he was off on mission there was talk of murder in the villages. It took him some time but he noticed that those shinobi were skilled with their nature of the elements. When he took his last mission in the sand village he was accompanied by a shinobi from the Hyuuga clan. The Hyuuga shinobi identified the dead body and noticed the Chakra was empty to the brim. The Nara and Hyuuga shinobi made there way back to the leaf village. With the respect of the family and the Hokage they brought the body of the fire natured shinobi up and examined the body. Both the fire natured shinobi and the shinobi from the sand village died the same fate. They took some time to notice the Cloud village lightning shinobi was dead. With that the hokage was furious wondering why this person would do such a thing. The Hokage ordered a special platoon filled with a shinobi from the Wind country’s sand village and Thunder country shinobi and The Nara and Hyuuga shinobi as captain. They gathered information from Anbu that the same man who visited all those villages made his way back into fire country and was heading towards Earth country. It was a long shot but they took there lead and planed for a strategy. They sent of the squad to find the Shinobi. They could not get anything off from the shinobi but a huge fight was gathered amongst them. They say the Man controlled almost off the elements and was truly a powerful shinobi. The battle was recorded to last over half an hour until the battle took its climax point.

::Blaize still curious and interrupted “ Climax point?”::

“Yea. It seems that all the shinobi was to there last chakra limit. From the reports both the Cloud village shinobi and Sand village shinobi teamed up and send a fierce tornado combo. They sent a huge gust of wind towards him as the cloud village thunder shinobi engulfed the wind with lightning. The Hyuuga ninja went in front of them and was able to hit some of the chakra points. As the Nara clan shinobi stood back the rest ran up to deliver the combo. After the Hyuuga’s strike he fell back behind the two other shinobi as they landed there blow……The plan failed…. He was able to perform a jutsu bringing up a huge whirlpool from the ground up. The water combined with the wind and lightning combo from the other squad and made the water conduct twice the amount of lightning. He then got those three shinobi inside of his whirlpool while holding onto that jutsu. It was so fast and so quick that they could not move of block it…..they died in an instant.

::Blaize eyes widen as he could not believe this:: “Whoa…what…happened…they failed the mission?”

“No. There was still the Nara shinobi. The elemental shinobi was having his sweet time making sure they were in his jutsu from some time. The screams of the other shinobi was heard all across the area but no one could hear. Except for the remaining Nara shinobi. While the elemental shinobi took his friends he performed his Shadow mimic jutsu and caught him with it. You would think the whirlpool jutsu would stop but it did not. Making the shinobi laugh and mocking him saying it was too late and that he could not save them. The Nara shinobi knew this was true but because he was in his control he had full use of his body movements. He stepped forward as the other shinobi stepped forward. His plan was to make the other shinobi enter his own whirlpool::

“Su…suicide??”

:: He nodded:: “ Yes. He took off as they both ran making there way closer to the whirlpool. The Nara shinobi had full control and to stop this elemental shinobi from obtaining the five elements and causing havoc on the five great nations he was going to go close to death. He was smart though and had a plain that would not cause both of their death just the other shinobi. As they ran he took out an explosive kunai. He held it in one hand as they made there way close to the whirlpool. They both jumped and made it inside the whirl pool. The Nara shinobi undid the jutsu and was being shocked by the whirlpool. Death was coming soon. His raised his hand slowly because of the shock and did a hand sign. The kunai from his other hand started to glow and made a small explosion sending him back and out of the whirlpool thus saving his own life though his arm and part of his body was severely injured. The yells and the outcry of the other shinobi lasted for about another minute until the whirlpool stopped and the water landed on the ground with his course electricity running through his body and the other shinobi landed on the ground all of them suffered an early death.

“So what happened to the Nara shinobi?”

“He was saved a backup squad arrived five minutes later and took him and the rest of his teammates back were they hold a service and dismantled any plans that element shinobi had.”

“So Kyo why are you talking about him?”

“It seems that he had an offspring in a small village in Earth country. The son apparently learned what happened of his father and he seeks revenge on the countries but more importantly the fire country and the hidden Leaf”

“You don’t belong to any village why do you even care?”

“Because Blaize, The elemental shinobi from back that….the one who he took the fire chakra…..the fire shinobi was a relative of dad’s partner.”

::Blaize jumped down from the tree and stopped and stood still. He was speechless for a moment then he thought. The man who helped train then In the Ryuzaki style. To think one of his relatives was murdered because of some hungry ninja wanting to seek power. He was then broken in thought when Kyo spoke::

“It seems that he is fixed on him and planning to take his fire chakra. From reports I have gathered myself it seems to me he taken trips to thunder country, water country, and his own Earth country. Meaning we can assume he has the elements of lightning, water, and earth. I think he will be wasting his time trying to obtain an element weaker then fire and with the new reputation your Kazekage has I doubt he would want to step foot into wind country. Now with that said, were the only ones who can help him. Asking other villages for help would take them too long. That is why I had to go personally and ask for your help. Blaize, this is the man who taught up our Taijutsu and the man who worked so close with dad. I am not going to let him become a victim to murder like our dad. We should be arriving shortly. He is back at the dojo with his students and it seems the son of the elemental shinobi does not know his location yet….but we have to hurry back just in case.

“Alright.” ::Blaize started to speak again:: “Time for us to go” ::He jumped back onto the tree tops and hurried his way back to the dojo. He be damned if someone else dies because of him.:: “Were coming Sensei!”

“That’s my brother “ ::Kyo said as he continued on to the dojo. They were closer now. He just hopes that all the time speaking and the time he took to get his brother would not slap him in the face with the death of his sensei. They both reached the ending of the forest of trees as they made it to an opening. To see a town to the bottom of were they were standing. They both fixed there eyes in the edge of the town with small building with the word dojo in it. ::

:: Blaize looks over at the dojo and took a breath. He was relived that the dojo was safe…but now his relived was pointless. The roof of the dojo exploded from the inside as a wave of water soared in the air bursting the roof in the air and the remainder falling down to the ground. ::

:: Blaize and Kyo looked at each other in shocked of what just happened. Now they hear screams of people around the town screaming and running around scared of what was happening. Kyo and Blaize jumped down making there way to the town and running into the dojo::

::Now inside the dojo there was a man in a mask. It seems he had a mask similar to what the Anbu from the leaf village would have. But the design was different. It was like a beast mouth opening. Every side from the mask was a different color. The left side was Brown, the right side was yellow, the bottom left was blue, the bottom right was white, and the center was red, fire red. The outfit of the man was a black clock with sleeve on each side for his arms as the man was yelling in a deep voice:: “Come on were is your sensei!!!!!!!!!! I want your sensei!! ::he looked at a student that was on the ground scared and in a fetal possession the man picked him up by the throat as he tilted his head:: “Come now boy were is your sensei”
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Blaize Ryuzaki Hidden Mission: Reason why he was gone Empty Re: Blaize Ryuzaki Hidden Mission: Reason why he was gone

Post by Blaize Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm

:: The boy did not speak he shivered and looked back down not wanting to look at the hideous mask. The man yelled:: “I want your sensei if you will not let me know who he is then die!!!” :In an instant he let the boy go and he did hand signs as he spoken “Water style: Water manipulation jutsu ‘Crystal’” :: He extended his hand as water was extending out of his hand. Then it started to change shape into a sharp ice crystal about twice the size of a normal kunai. He looked at the boy once more and picked him up again and then he asked again. Once again no reaction he screamed when the mask guy lifted the ice crystal. He then shoved the crystal in his mouth. A sharp pain went through the boy’s body as the crystal came out from the back of his neck. A pool a blood was forming as the crystal was now with the boy’s blood. The mask man pulled out the crystal as the screams stopped and let him go to fall on the floor with his blood. He screamed:: “Were are you sensei. I want your fire elemental chakra!!!!” ::He walked slowly to go to the back of the dojo.::

::In the back of the dojo the sensei was taking the students to safety. In that moment the Brother caught up with their sensei as Blaize Spoken::

“Sensei!! Your ok!”

::The sensei looked at Blaize but had a scared look then a happy one he then spoken:: “There’s a man here who wants to steal my Fire elemental chakra. I can’t fight him if my students are here. I’m trying to evacuate them but he is coming close I can sense it.”

::Kyo then spoke:: “Sensei take your students to safety. The man is here to do the same thing he did with your relatives all those years ago. Ill see if I can take the man off this area and to the forest. ::He lookes at Blaize:: “Blaize I want you to help sensei with his students ill take him away. Once your done go to the forest and help me take him down. Ok?”

::Blaize nodded as he looked at his sensei:: Your ok with this?

::The sensei looked at both of them and then spoken:: I don’t approve of this but you guys will do what you want come Blaize lets go::

::Blaize helped his sensei take his students to safety as Kyo did a hand sign. He poffed into smoke as a replica of his sensei appeared. He smiled some then spoken.:: “Transformation jutsu is what we got. Ill see you guys soon”

::Kyo ran inside as he looked around for the man in the mask. He made his way inside as he found a dead student on the ground. He shakes his head as he spoken:: “Awe man” :: He looked and examined the boy as he sensed something as he jumped forward as a crystal was being stabbed down to were he was standing. There was a yell from behind Kyo. Kyo regained balanced as he stood in fighting position as the man in the mask spoken.::

“Well… nothing less from a fire natured shinobi like yourself” :He pulled the crystal back up as he held in his hands ready to fight as if it were a kunai:: “ My name is Ordoru and I’m here to get revenge on the fire country for killing my father. My first victim is you Mr. Sensei. You have the same Fire nature chakra my dad took from his first Fire natured shinobi. I would love to see how you differ from his own. “

::Kyo still transformed as his sensei stood in position as he snapped his fingers. Then his hands and feet were engulfed in fire. Ready to fight in a moment notice. He decided to let this Ordoru speak for he needed time to let Blaize and his sensei send the students to a safe location. Then again Ordoru spoke.::
“You don’t speak are you afraid… don’t worry dieing is the hard part.” ::He threw the Crystal at him as he did some hand signs. “Earth Style: Mud wall Jutsu!” :In an instant something started to stir from under ground. Kyo looked at the bottom of his feet as something poped up. He jumped back as a mud wall arose from the ground. The crystal that was thrown was stopped and stuck to the mud wall. Kyo thought the jutsu was a waste but he noticed Orodu’s smirk as he did a hand sign. “Water Style: Water manipulation jutsu ‘Sphere’!

::The crystal itself started to change shape into a sphere. The sphere then entered inside of the mud wall while Ordoru did another hand sign. The mud wall disintegrated and filled with water. The mixture of both jutsu created a mud slide rushing towards Kyo. Ordoru laughs “Suffer my Earth, Water Combo!”

::Kyo started to do some hand signs as he then spoken:: “Ryuzaki Style: Impurity Flame ‘arm’ ::He extended his arm as he then the flame from his arm started to rush forward out of him towards the middle of the mud slide. The jutsu collided with part of Ordoru mudslide that was in front of Kyo. Kyo diverted the mud slide away from him as he the mud slide stopped and there was mud all around them. Kyo then spoken::

“Stop this! Why is it you want revenge for? Why is it so bad that you must hunt me down.?”

::Ordoru spoken:: “ Its none of your fucking business of why im here. The only thing you need to know is that im going to kill you. Now stop playing games with me!!”

::Kyo eyes widen as he thought to himself:: “Damn…this is not good. I think I just made the stalling even worse. :;He looked all around to see if he could get an idea but before he could Ordoru raised his::

“Now Die Sensei Die!!” ::He started to do some hand signs then raised his hand:: “ Lightning Style: Flying thunder god! ::His hands started to glow Blue-white as lightning was surged down from his body to the ground were the mud slide now lays . The muddy water absorbed the lightning casting it all around Kyo. Kyo was trapped as the lightning reached him shocking him since he had no were to run. Kyo winced in pain as he kneeled down to the ground. Trying to stay in his transformation but the shock disturbed his chakra flow and destroyed the transformation jutsu as the man in the mask looked at him and yelled::

“You’re your not the Sensei! Who the heck are you!!!”

::Kyo started to stand slowly his legs and one of his arm still engulfed in fire. He looked at Ordoru and spoken:: “ My name Is Kyo. And I’m here to stop you before you did the same thing as your father. And ill be damned if you will kill our sensei!

::Ordoru spoken:: “ You think your so smart pulling this off then ill just deal with you first. Now Die ::He started to do some hands signs. In this instant Kyo did a hand sign as well and focused his chakra to his feet he jumped up and landed on the side of the wall. This time he was sure that if he tried to do the same trick he will fail but this was not the case. Ordoru then spoken::

“Water Style: Water manipulation ‘Crystal’ The muddy water started to change shape as they took form of 200 kunai style crystals. He then smiled and clasped his hands together then spoken:: Water Style: Glisten Death ::The Crystal then arouse from the ground all making there way towards Kyo. Before Kyo could react there was a yell::

“ Fire Style: Pyro Prison” ::The next thing you know all the crystal fall on the ground. And besides turning back into water they started to evaporate. The reason was there was a ball of flame all around Kyo. The Jutsu is suppose to harm the opponent inside but can act as a barrier itself from attacks. The Prison soon lifted as Blaize entered the room and throwing Kunai at the masked man::

::Ordoru was surprised and jumped back to dodge the kunai he threw. Blaize rushed towards Kyo as Kyo landed on the ground. The Ground was now back to normal because of the evaporation. Blaize looked at Kyo as he spoken::

“What happened to the plan. You did not go to the forest like we planned”

::Kyo spoken:: “ I knew I didn’t know it was hard to Take the form of the transformation jutsu and as well keep our style in tact. Also any jutsu I would have done would have damage our sensei’s Dojo.::

::Blaize looked back at Ordoru as he pulled out a Kunai:: “ So you want the Fire nature chakra. Why don’t you go after one of us? You scared?

::Kyo looked at him and spoken:: “Blaize what the hell are you doing”

::Ordoru spoken:: Damn you :: He dashed out in front of Blaize as Blaize jumped back making his way out of the back door and running out to take the path to the forest.::

:;Kyo thought and followed:: “That’s why he did that. He wanted to lure him out. Blaize don’t start to act rash now.”

::Blaize jumped and dashed out to make his way to the path. He looked back to see Ordoru still chasing after him taking the bait. Ordoru was pissed as he did some hand signs:: “Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu, Lightning Style: thunder clone jutsu” :: In an instant there was three of them he did another hand sign “ Water manipulation ‘Crystal’ :: Three Kunai shaped crystal appeared in front of all three of them as they all jumped in different directions and disappeared away from Blaize. Blaize Stopped and looked around::

“What…just happened? I could have Sworn that he was chasing me. I don’t sense them at all. How could this happened? ::He called out:: “Kyo! Kyo!” There was no answer::
“What the hell is going on. He took one step forward as sharp pain started to come from three sides. Like he was cut in an X motion then a slash in the middle. He held onto his stomach as he started to look down. Blood was boring down of his jacket. He lifts up to see the x marking from his stomach as well as the middle slash.:: “What the hell is going on with me” :: Another three slashes but this time on his back he started to yell :: “Ahh!!”

::Kyo made his way to catch up with Blaize. As Blaize was on the ground. His eyes was closed and yelling. Then he could see that Ordoru was holding onto his head and marking his back with an x signs. Something must of happened. He was ready to dash to save him but a mud wall appeared in front of him and two other Masked Ordoru appeared. (The clones)

Water Clone: “ Your not going anywere. It was so easy to trap your brother!”

Kyo: “What the hell have you doen with him.”

Thunder clone: “Raised up Blaize’s Kunai knife.” You see here. When a shinobi throws his ninja tools he does not know that a little piece of their chakra is leaked out to assure accuracy and aim. My Genjutsu here is able to identify these chakra and place the victum in a terrible nightmare. Not only that the body is numb for a few moments but the pain they feel in their mind is just the same. When the Genjutsu is over He will feel the same pain again and will be a defenseless victim. Do you understand were im getting at? No? Well I don’t care

Water Clone: Your brother will die twice today. One is his mind and of course the Physical death. All I have to do is to make sure that im hurting him with his own kunai. And since he threw two. My other self is having fun marking his body. All we need now is for your brother to wake up and once he fells the pain. We stab him in the head to make all that pain bring about in a quick second. Then he dies. Fun is it not?
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down