The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Mission Ideas

2 posters

Go down

General Mission Ideas Empty General Mission Ideas

Post by Blaize Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Here are some missions i thought of. Check if you will approve also if we are doing a money system how much should the pay off be.

Missions:

Mission located for each rank. These missions may be taken by any one in any village. So these missions may be reused by different shinobi. There are also missions just for each land. Those missions can be located on that village page. (Ex, Sand Village missions only = located in Sand Village)

The following will give a description of each missions followed by what rank can be taken. You may do these missions alone or with a group. Remember if you are taking a mission please post that mission in the village section of missions. (Ex. Sand Village—Missions) Also before you take on that mission please let your kage know in the Kage office of the village. Once you are accepted then you may begin. More rules will be posted if need be. If you need help on anything then post your questions on the Help section of missions.

Note: Rank and ninja avlible are as followed
D Rank = Genin
C Rank = Chunnin only Genin are allowed only if a team is set and someone of a chunnin or higher is team leader.
B Rank= Jounin and experienced Chunnin, That we belive that are good rpers, allowed. Genin and other chunnin allowed only if there is a Jounin as team leader.
A Rank= Jounin only. Max of Two Chunnin are allowed when a Jounin is team leader.
Other note: If we do not belive you are up to it you will not be allowed on that mission. You must go through the mods/admin to be allowed to go on the missions. Your rp and how well you follow the rules will be looked at.

Missions:

Mission: Bodyguard Duty
Description: A friend of the kage has visited the village for business and to catch up on the old times. Unfortunately his academy age son joined along as well. The friend would like someone to show his son around rather then let his son cause havoc around the office. The Kage has appointed you to look out for him. Hiding the real cause the kage tells you to protect him of ninja trying to capture him. Your mission from the kage is to protect him while the others talk business while this is really a babysitting job. Be warned this young ninja knows the basic Academy just and one or two others so try not to be a bother to him. Good luck.

Other Note: I or one of the other mods/admin will be the kid for the mission. You must know as well that you should put a min of 6 lines of rp in each paragraph. Not following this rule will bore the heck out of the rp and will probably delay you from ranking up.

Mission: I don’t feel safe
Description: Help me! I think I am endanger. Every night I feel that someone breaks into my room. I look around and see nothing of the ordinary. When I wake up I get a bloody rose. Please I need someone to stay overnight and catch this intruder.
Mission: You are assigned to protect the client and capture whoever is sending the rose. We want her mind at ease and you must find out who is responsible.

Mission: They Mean Business
Description: A duo of Ninja started to appear in the outskirts of the village. They hide in a forest location and from our reports were seen in the heart of the forest with a small river located next to it. From we have gathered the team is based on Water and Earth Ninjutsu. Also our medical ninja examined some of the previous victims to have wounds and cur marks around them signaling that they have Weapons with them.
Assignment: To go after the duo of Ninja and stop them from hurting more villagers. It is recommended that you should go with a squad but if you’re cocky enough you may go at it alone. Remember if you do there is a high chance that you will be hurt. The person who ordered the missions will go with you to show you were they were last seen. When that person shows you the location you or your or your team are alone until the mission is finished.
Other: I or other mods will act as the duo and the person depending on the village.
Team max: 3 people on a squad.

Mission: Missing Ninja invading the Academy.

&Requirements&: At least one Missing ninja, one academy teacher (If this is for the sand village I will be the teacher)

Description: Missing Ninja has just invaded the academy and just taken a class room hostage. There is no sure reason why they have attacked but it could be linked with the missing attendance scroll lost about a few days before. We are not sure how many Missing Ninja are there but because of a recent attack we have our most experienced Ninja out on other missions. You are our last resort. The teacher of the hostage class is keeping the missing ninja at bay but we don’t know how long it will be until more disastrous things will go down. The rest of the academy teachers had made it towards the safe zone of the school so it’s only this class we have to worry about. Now go on we don’t have much time to waist.

Mission: Head out towards the academy and stop the missing Ninja taking the class room hostage. Lucky for you that is the only class in danger the rest is safe. You must help the teacher, safe the class, and make sure they do not cause more damage to the academy.
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

General Mission Ideas Empty Re: General Mission Ideas

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Mission: Bodyguard Duty - Approved Mission

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Approved Mission

Mission: They Mean Business - Approved Mission

Mission: Missing Ninja invading the Academy - Approved Mission

Also I think the payout should be: