The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ideas for the fourm

2 posters

Go down

My ideas for the fourm Empty My ideas for the fourm

Post by Blaize Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 am

Ideas

Alright guys I was writing some ideas for the board but im not online to see if you already did these ideas. Hence, when I wrote this I was not there to check if it has already been made. I am only in charge of the academy section and this is were my main ideas will include. I will also include things for the whole forum but I will not change anything outside of the academy with out one of you guy’s approval first. Better 2 people agree then one.

1) View of the main page
I want to see if you guys can hide the subsections in the main page so it won’t have the main page cluttered. Here is an example of what I mean.

Ex. Last time I was there

Leaf Village
Missing Nin section
Sand village
Academy
Ninja book ( I forgot the name we chose but you get my point)
So on and so fourth.

I want it so the main page can look like this.
Ex of what I want it to look like

……
Leaf village
Missing Nin
Sand village
So on and so fourth
(I only want the sub section shown when you click on the sand village section. I hope you get what I am trying to say)

2) Academy section
(This is what I want to put for the academy. The reason I want to spread it out like this is because so we don’t have to look at a whole bunch a different topics in one shot. Meaning creating a subsection with the academy will benefit so the students may know were you can post training, helping if they have any questions, lessons and lectures and so on)

*WHEN and if the main page is cleared from viewing the subsections*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&MAIN PAGE&
……………………
Leaf village
Missing Ninja
Sand village
Spam
So on and so fourth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&Sand Village&
*Academy section*
*Kaze office*
*Other important sections*
@Bottom of the page should be closed off to users so they don’t post unnecessary things in the main section of the sand village@
&Academy section&
* Training sections*
*Lessons and lectures*
*Ninja book (forgot the name)*
@Bottom of page should be closed unless we need to have it opened@
&clicking on one of the subsections under the academy&
*Sticky topic explaining what is allowed and not allowed*
*Sticky topic on having the users think of ideas to teach the class?*
*Rest of the page opens for the users to rp. Teachers must add in topics for the lessons and lectures that they plan to teach. (Note: If too many students ask for the same lesson we may have a problem)

(Any more ideas let me know. Speak here, pm me, talk in the box. I want to help the best way I can I may make too many sub topics because when this site gets a lot of users we don’t want to have to be looking at a whole bunch of different rpes in one section when they can be spread out into appropriate subsections.

3) What are we going to do about advancing students to genin level. Also what are we going to do about missions?
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

My ideas for the fourm Empty Re: My ideas for the fourm

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

To the idea of 3. The academy teachers are going to make lessons and after the academy students pass them, they shall decided if they are worthy are not. About this mission thing, as Genin and up ask for missions the Kage will give them missions.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down