The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o

2 posters

Go down

Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o Empty Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o

Post by Chieko Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:11 pm

I noticed in alot of other rpgs that the new members are usually stuck with just sitting and wanting to get approved so they can rp. So I figured give the poor guys something to do.

- It might be fun to post a little scroll or magazine shop where everyone can post short stories or anything fun to read?
It could give some of the unapproved members something to do while they wait around for their approval.
- Posting little shops such as a flower shop or as said above, a magazine shop, could give jobs to the unapproved members and help them stick around longer.
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o Empty Re: Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 pm

that sounds like a good idea

Back to top Go down

Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o Empty Re: Give the Poor not approved Members something to do. :o

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Thatnk for contributing your idea Chieko, I will work on adding something like that.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down