The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attension All Akatsuki Members

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attension All Akatsuki Members Empty Attension All Akatsuki Members

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Ijin walked into the meeting room. He had sent noticications of a meeting simple enough for them to understand, but complicated enough so other ninjas wouldn't catch on. Ijin thought because of our leader being so near sighted he would take initiate. The sand and leaf grew stronger and stronger and the sand had captured Shinichi. They would have to mount some sort of offense soon. He sat there patiently waiting for the other to come.us
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Attension All Akatsuki Members Empty Re: Attension All Akatsuki Members

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Anei entered the room with a fluid sort of walk, his neck bending slightly as he looked around, a smile playing across his face as his coat shuffled around his feet. He had ever since he joined this organization been discontent with the lackadaisical manner in which they conducted their business, content to be sleeping dogs rather than howling wolves. He hadn't of course come to the meeting to address the subject. He had already taken the appropriate measures as far as he saw fit, and had only decided to attend in order to make sure nothing discussed or decided here would ruin what he already had planned. He smiled towards the one other Akatsuki member that was here, bowing his head just a little.
"Why hello, I don't believe we've met?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm

"i don't belive we have either i'm Ijin Keshin." He said as he gave a slight bow. "Do you know why I called you here today." He said with a smile on his face as he put his elbows on a table nearby. "Oh take a seat by all means." Ijin said while he glaced towards an other nearby chair.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Anei chuckled just a little, shaking his head declining a seat, instead leaning back against a wall and fixing Ijin with a cool blue eyed stare, keeping a pleasant smile on his face, and a smooth tone in his gentle voice.
"Things will go much quicker if you tell me, I'm sure."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:41 pm

"Well as you may or may not know our leader has been doing god knows what with his little girl friend and for all we know has left us all for dead. The village in the Sand and the Leaf are becoming stronger and stronger. Though it isn't my style to rush things we must do something soon. If we do not they will become too powerful. On top of that the leaf has one of our members. There is still a few others and I have messaged them as well." Ijin said in a monotone voice. He stared at the man with his evil looking eyes waiting foe a response.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Anei kept a cool, unchanging face listening to this, taking a breath before he spoke, assessing the situation silently, clasping his gloved fingers behind his head.
"Yes, the organization seems lax with Akatsuki, while the leader is powerful, no doubt, as well as his squeeze, they lack the qualities necessary for leadership it seems...."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:51 pm

"Yes so I say we act on our own for if we wait for him it will be too late. That is the reason I called this meeting, we must think what to do. I just hope we are not the only ones left that are willing to fight. I have a special weapon that was made for the invasion that should serve use. They are sub-atomic bombs and there is three of them." Ijin said wondering how devoted the man would be. Ijin wasn't going to complain though he was short on members already.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Anei arched a brow, pushing a smirk onto his face, while his mind raced.
"Sounds quite devastating. So out of curiosity, what lead you to join this group? Why so eager to destroy the villages of sand and leaf?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 pm

"Well this wasn't the first organization I have been in so its not like I could stay in those villages. To tell you i'm not to concerned with the Leaf other than it has one of our members. Though lets just say I have a large grudge on the Sand. That and the fact they are becoming stronger and stronger while the Leaf just stands there." Ijin said with a smirk on his face waiting for his fellow member to anwser back to him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Anei tilted his head a little pondering this. In all actuality, there seemed to be little to this organization beyond personal grudges and a place to call home while each member plotted individually or on their own for vengeance. A sturdy basis to begin with, easily decayed.
"A grudge with the sand you say? What is it they did to you?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm

"Well to tell you the truth I had no grudge before I joined the Akatsuki. I just leave it as they killed me and I choose to go in no greater detail." Ijin smirk grew wondering what the other mans reaction to that would be. "I find it funny a group bounded by hate all just wanting something for themselves. The Akatsuki isn't even that anymore is it."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:34 pm

"The Akatsuki is all but non-existant. The only sense of the organization left is that they all wear some form of the robes. In truth, this group is nothing but a poor shadow of what was once an incredible power in the world."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:39 pm

"Kinda funny actually I came into the Akatsuki to destroy it when really it destroies itself. We might as well just throw these robes away and become our own group. Leaving our leader which has all but left us himself." Ijin said and then took off his robe drapping on the chair next to him waiting to see if Anei was fond of the idea.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Anei chuckled softly, as he did not even wear the robes, nor even a red cloud upon his coat. He smiled softly tilting his head the other way, his arms folding in front of him, fingers flexing and unflexing.
"And have the God of Akatsuki and his playmate hunt us down for desertion? I don't suppose they would be very happy about that?"
Anei watched carefully, though he kept his gaze soft, waiting for the man to proclaim himself further.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:47 pm

"Well I guess if he ever does decide to quit hiding out with his girl friend and put some pants on that could be a problem. Still i'm sure you agree wether in or out of the Akatsuki we must act soon. Other wise I might have a better chance back at the Mist." Ijin said cracking his knuckles and looked at the top of the cave.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Anei shrugged watching the man, still unsure.
"Even if you were to form your own group, to what end? All groups and organizations have a purpose, but revenge is too fickle. Once its done, what are you?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Kaguya Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:52 pm

"I believe irrelevant." Naga said slipping from the shadows. He had been listening to the conversation from afar, and from the looks it sounded like treason. "You may not know of me, but I am Naga of the Kaguya clan." He walked towards them and looked both of them in their eyes. Daring a response.
Naga Kaguya
Naga Kaguya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Anei grinned, turning his neck in a most snakelike manner, meeting the newcomer's gaze cooly, steadily, but somehow pleasantly. He flexed his fingers again, his leather making a small noise as he did.
"Yes, I've heard of the Kaguya clan. An coveted asset to any 'organization' it seems."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Kaguya Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 pm

"In most cases. Indeed we are. Especially with my full mastery of all the techniques. But that remains to be seen in a near future battle." Naga said relating the manner of respect towards Anei. But he looked at the other, most interested in what the man had to say about this gathering.
Naga Kaguya
Naga Kaguya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:06 pm

Ijin didn't notice the other man as he respounded to Anei. "I'm not talking about my own group or even revenge.I think the world would be better if the ninja era ended. Think about it so many people die that shouldn't We are forever shunned from our village when we have worst scum as Kages. The world would be better without the villages and without foolish people who think of them selves as tools. Well I bet I sound like some odd Akatsuki member. Ijin said as he sat there and then gave out a large yawn.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:08 pm

"And what would happen with the ninja era gone? The hidden villages are the backbone of the world's economy at the moment. I'm sure the Kaguya here can attest to the importance of a sturdy backbone..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm

"Yes maybe your right even if we took out the Leaf and Sand there are still others. I still think a well set plan would still open there eyes showing there villages can't last the way they are. Even if we don't destroy the ninja era. Maybe a revolution towards it." Ijin said looking at the two seeing it doesn't look like they share his veiw on this.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Kaguya Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:20 pm

"We can't hope to destroy...or at least come close to, the Ninja Era. At least not in our generation. But such a revolution would take centuries maybe to even complete. When exactly did you expect all this to end. If it were to happen?"
Naga Kaguya
Naga Kaguya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Anei smiled a little to himself, sizing up the Kaguya member again, rather liking his demeanor and reasoning. A very interesting character, and likely a powerful ally. He may just have to leave him out of this...Anei seemed to shrink back, deciding to watch for a moment as the other two spoke.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:04 pm

"Well I don't know about you but, a revolution is about all I could ask for. That or for every bingo book to just dissapear. I really don't know why i'm hated so much more than everyone else. I'm sure you two have done worst things than me. I just do what I was taught when I was young. Destroy those in your path." Ijin gains a rather angry look in his eyes and clentches his fist. "Maybe its beacuse i'm a chakra demon it wouldn't surprise me."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next