The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichiraku Ramen

+3
Chieko
Ijin
shinobiwan
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ichiraku Ramen - Page 5 Empty Re: Ichiraku Ramen

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:48 am

"Sunagakure?" said with a bit of confusion how most outsiders wind up being an outcast maybe Matsutsu would get along with this jounin very well. "So do you know any cool jutsus you could teach me" He said a bit childish as if a jounin would teach him any advanced techniques. "or we could just keep talking" said quickly to make up for asking such a childish question before.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 am

"Yes I am from Sunagakure and I could teach you a few jutsus if you like although I doubt an academy student would be able to perform them", replied Washi,
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:53 am

Matsutsu eyes gleamed with excitement but before he would go anywhere with Obi Washi he asked "Why did you leave Sunagakure I heard it is a wonderful place" unfortunately after asking this he felt that Obi might not want to talk about that and quickly added "its ok if you don't want to tell me" but he realized him companion had left so he decided to search for him.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Fang Lee walks in and up to the server.
"Is it possible to get Curry?"
The server nods.
"Thanks i'll get some spicy Curry"
The Server nods and after a few minutes gives him the curry lee pays for it then sits down to eat he takes a bite and tastes it then pulls out a small bottle form his pocket he fills the curry with more hot sauce and continues eating it. looking around at everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 pm

"Hello Lee and is that curry that is spicy stuff" notices hot sauce bottle in his pocket "apparently we do have something in common the taste of spicy food. Looks to the server asks "May I have a bowl of Ramen" Looks back at Lee and asks "May I use some of that hotsauce"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Lee passes him hotsauce
"No problem. man just give it back after"
Lee smiles as he eats when he's done his bowl he orders a second and pays for it and Matsu's ramen.
"well you wanted to train taijutsu?"
He takes a bite then waits for his sauce back.
"Well i was gonna purpose that i can help you with your style cause i know mine i just need to learn things like the Leaf Great Whirlwind and all that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 pm

The server gives Matsu his Ramen and he pours some hotsauce into the bowl then passing the bottle back to Fang. Matsu then replies with " that would help its hard though I know of the 5 dances of my clan but I only knew the three because I read history books" He takes a big bite of ramen and after he swallows he says "I usually just try to add my bloodline to jutsu I learned with the Leaf Great Whirlwind" takes another bite of ramen "How about you and me ask the Hokage permission to get a jounin and sneak into a Mist village library and maybe it could help me learn or eventually learn one of the more advance clan jutsu's" Take another large bite of Ramen and finishes it.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Stares at him as he puts hotsauce in his curry.
"well....."
Lee thinks it over in his head.
"Well i guess we could....but not til after we hit Genin and have a little more power behind us, Aye?"
Lee takes more bites of the Curry loving it so just food in general. he orders 2 more bowls for after this one and loads them with hotsauce he lets them sit and wait for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:55 pm

"That's aye okay with me" *Yawn "Lee I think it time for me to go to my house and go to sleep"
(OOC lets meet at training ground tomorrow)
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm

"Later man."
Fang Lee finishes off his other two bowl and sits there rubing his stomach he pays for them then gets up and leaves he begins running again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Koku left a note for Chieko it contained enough yen for a bowl of ramen and said "Heres some yen for ramen will probly be at usual spot when you wake up."

After he placed it some where he knew she would find it Koku went to the ramen shop himself and ordered a beef ramen. He put on his new headband and broke his chopsticks in two and started to eat.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Ryoga enters the ramen shop reading a book. He sits down near a stranger, absorbed in his reading, and orders a bowl of Miso. When he gets it he puts his book down a nd begins eating.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Koku notices the boy comes into the ramen store he was a bit bored since Chieko was asleep. Koku finished up his ramen and walked up to the boy and said "Hello friend what were you reading there." He said with his usual smile.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:06 pm

Ryoga looks up at the man who had just came up to him. "It's the newest manga from the bookstore. Would you like to read it?" Ryoga holds out the book to this new person.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Koku eyes sparkled as he took it from the boy he read at inhuman speed turning the pages every couple on seconds he looked warped into as he finally took a brake to sit down by the chair next to him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Ryoga sits watching the man reading, amazed at how fast he's reading. "Wow you must really like to read. Oh, I don't think I caught your name." Ryoga hopes he wasn't being rude, asking him while he read.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm

"Heh heh yeah I read alot of mangas. anyway im Kokuzoku Kuroengi nice to meet you." he says as he closes the book and hands it back. "thanks for letting me read it. Are you an acad student by any chance." he said still with the warming smile on face.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:35 pm

"Yes I'll be starting very soon. If you really like manga maybe I could let you borrow some later. By the way my name is Ryoga. Aroshi Ryoga." Ryoga may have just met this man but he felt that he was kind. Ryoga hoped he was right.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:38 pm

"How about a little training I would like to see if your as strong as my student. I go easy on you if you accept." He said as he got up and stretched a little waiting for his anwser.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 pm

"Training, huh? Well I guess. I could use the help for when I get to the academy." Ryoga gets up, grabbing his book, and starts to strech too. "So where will we go?" Ryoga asks hoping for someplace with trees.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 pm

"Theres a nice place right outside the village follow me when your ready" he said sterting to the place hes battled with Chieko.

(Ill make the spar.)
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm

'Ok. Just a second" Ryoga finishs his ramen and follows Koku out of the ramen shop.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 pm

She slowly walks down the street towards a familiar spot, her eyes glued onto the letter her Sensei left her, including the money which is clenched in her hands. She read the letter again as she stopped in front of the shop unconsciously.

"Heres some yen for ramen will probly be at usual spot when you wake up. -Koku"

She stared at the money then at the shop looking around for her sensei.
"hmmm..."
Chieko
Chieko
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:06 pm

After doing some serious strenuous training, Washi decided to take a break and have some Ramen. He got out some yen from his pocket and sat down on a stool next to Chieko,

"I've got something to tell you and your Sensei."
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Koku entered the ramen shop andsat on the other side of Chieko and said "Hello" trying to surprise her. "I see you finally woke up that was quite a nap." He said with a smile on his face.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next