The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa

2 posters

Go down

Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa Empty Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:20 pm

Matsu stares out into the field after the training Washi gave him now feeling stronger than ever ready for any challenge.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa Empty Re: Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

*Ukokei stood in the distance. Matsu had challenged him, and he had just learned a new jutsu. He quickly performed signs, following the scroll in front of his fake bodies eyes, where it was hidden in a tree. Ukokei had yet to use this technique, but being he had invented it, he knew it would work well. He slowly made a doll using his chakra strings.*

Last edited by UkokeiMiraa on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa Empty Re: Matsu vs Akatsuki leader Ukokei Miraa

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm

"What the heck" Matsu says as hear a voice and quickly shunshins 27feet away seeing this is obviously the Akatsuki leader he knew he deserved respect kowtows before him and then gets up knowing a fight he would ensue and he would not win he would try to get away without getting hurt. "What is that doll and no they aren't fun"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 pm

*Ukokei smirked as he gripped the doll of Matsu in his hand.* "I find them quite..... amazing." *He quickly threw the doll, attached by chakra strings, into a tree. In Matsu's chest were chakra strings as well, quickly flinging Matsu into a tree. The chakra strings leading to Matsu were in the dolls chest. Ukokei performed signs and begun to form a symbol on the ground.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:57 pm

"No.... I ... can't .. escape......" *cough *cough Matsu put up his bone mask to try to lessen the pain. Matsu was afraid and stunned at this power he had never seen anything like it.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:03 pm

*The doll was placed in the center, along with a small drop of blood, collected from Matsu's body by the doll. The doll lifted into the air, sealing Matsu in place. Ukokei drew a kunai and put it to the dolls chest.* "Where should I cut first?" *He said, the kunai could plainly be seen, but Matsu saw it go through the dolls hand first, but it zoomed through it strangely like a ghost, but Matsu could feel the intensity of the blade cutting his nerves.* "We can't be to careful now can we?" * He said, a second form of him dropping down from above.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:07 pm

"No ugh" Matsu tries to shunshin panicking he can't get away he knows its over he needs to survive. Matsu feels pain. He then sees a copy of Ukokei thinking its a shadow clone. Matsu is worried about the feared mirrors jutsu the Akatsuki leader has after he read his bingo book page from Washi-sensei's book.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 pm

"So, Doppleganger, while this child is pre-occupied I expect you to look into his eyes. That will give me instantaneous possession of his bloodline." *The real Ukokei said.* "But, why don't we just put him into a mirror, then he won't even hold his jutsu at all, and he'll be yours to possess." *The Doppleganger said.* "It's not that simple. It requires a lot of chakra. Right now, just let me copy it. I'll weaken him, I have been studying the Kaguyas, and their Spine is a main area for assault. So I damage his Spinal nerves, or the vertebrae, and he's pretty much worthless from then on." *The real Ukokei smirked.* "Not a bad plan. Let's do it then shall we?" *The Doppleganger said as he stared into Matsu's eyes. The pupils in the middle spun oddly, forming a sort of star, and the insignia mark for the Kaguya jutsu was implanted. The Doppleganger vanished and the real Ukokei got his kunai ready, quickly bringing it through the back of the doll, making sure to cut through each vertebrae. The doll vanished then and Ukokei walked away. The restrained Matsu was thrown to the ground with force, and left there in extreme pain.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm

"AAAGH...... you ... ugh" *cough cough Matsu sees his surroundings spin almost unconscious slowing lying there near or in a pre death state. Matsu though about all the people he will miss if he doesn't wake up.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 pm

*Ukokei stood above him. It had been a genjutsu that made Matsutsu go insane. Matsu lay undamaged, but all the damage done in the Genjutsu had been real. Ukokei leaned over him, performing signs. He put his hand on Matsu and his wounds healed almost instantaneously.* "Even I, Ukokei Miraa, cannot leave a desperate child dead." *He said slowly walking away, his body vanishing from sight.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Matsutsu waking noticing he had a large amount of pain and seeing his wounds healed he was fine but he couldn't get his bone sword out "no..." he was depressed noticing he can get his bones out but can still using his Dance of the Larch and Bone mask but not his bone sword or finger bullet drill.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down