The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ijin vs Ryoga

3 posters

Go down

Ijin vs Ryoga Empty Ijin vs Ryoga

Post by Kagirinai Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 am

Ryoga went to the outskirts of the village after a arguement with his father. He never would tell Ryoga anything about his mother. It always made him furious. Deciding to try to cool off under a tree, Ryoga slumped down feeling his anger welling up inside of him. His usually cool demeanor now slowly starting to melt away.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Ijin vs Ryoga Empty Re: Ijin vs Ryoga

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am

Ijin wanted to see this village before he destroyed it. He noticed the young boy uinder the tree. Ijin let out a large laugh. "I wonder if this is the power of the leaf village." He said smiling and letting out an other laugh. "I released my chakra 2 days ago so i should be fine foe now." He glared at the boy with a evil look on face.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 am

Under normal circumstances Ryoga would have just ignored the man's remark, but still feeling angry about the arguement earlier he let out his frustration. "What do you mean by that. Are you insinuating that I'm weak." Ryoga shouts in frustration. "If you believe me weak, then show me what you can do." Standing up Ryoga pulled out his bow and readied an arrow.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 am

"I feel like its been sooo long since I had some fun. Your just lucky I don't have any supplies, but don't think i'll go easy on you. He started to string a couple of handsigns and shouted "Katon: Haisekisho (Fire Release: Ash Product Burning) I'll enjoy seeing you cry."

================================
Name: Katon: Haisekisho (Fire Release: Ash Product Burning)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
Unlike other fire-based jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of superheated ash capable of causing third-degree burns. Because it is ash and not flame, the ash remains in the air around the target, and therefore remains potent for a longer period.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 am

Not certain what jutsu his oppenent had just used Ryoga unleashed 3 arrows into the on coming ash. The arrows caught fire after entering the ash and were quickly destroyed. Seeing this Ryoga quickly used the replacement jutsu to switch with a new by stone. The ash from the jutsu quickly began to burn away the tree where he stood earlier. Hoping to catch his enemy off guard Ryoga shot a arrow above the man and replaced himself with it shooting two more arrows from above.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 am

Ijin noticed what the boy did and side stepped the boy. Ijin started to pant as a hand made out of chakra started to emerge form his chest. He started to laugh in a demonic manner. "You don't know what you did to your self. It would of been less painful to die by the ashes compared what im gonna do to you." The hand continued to come further out of his chest.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 am

Seeing the strange hand, Ryoga began to back away from this strange man. What could he do, he thought to himself. Desperatly he began to shoot all of his remaining arrows at the man, al the while slowly backing up. Meanwhile the ash from the man's jutsu had burned most of the bottom half of the tree Ryoga had been under.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:13 am

Ijin laughed as he started to preformed hand signs. The arm torn from his body into a clone made of pure chakra. He then said "Kage Ontei " then vanished behind Ryoga. He tried to kick the boy towards the clone. The clone started to make hand sign and shot ash out of its mouth like the real one had done before.

========================
Name: Kage Ontei (Shadow Step)
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage 3
Description: This jutsu allows the user to move at high paces between shadows as long as they connect.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagirinai Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 am

Too preoccupied with firing off arrows at the clone, Ryoga failed to notice the real one had disappeared. Feeling a sharp kick to his back Ryoga flies into the oncoming ash, unable to perform the replacement technique in time. The ash immediatly begins to burn Ryoga's skin, which after a short time begins to catch fire. Blinded by pain the flaming Ryoga runs out of the ash. Just as he gets out the ash from the first jutsu finishes burning through the tree causing it to fall down and crush the flame ridden Ryoga. Unable to move Ryoga is helpless as the fire engulfs the fallen tree with him under it. The inferno slowly destroys the fallen tree and the trapped academy student underneath.
Kagirinai
Kagirinai
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 am

"Tsk Tsk little boy tou really should of thought about what you were doing." Ijin laughs as he walked away the clone slowly melds with him as he walked away. "I had my fun now time to get to work. Hope you have fun with your death choi." Ijin let out another evil laugh as he walked away from the village.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 am

~Ryoga is Dead~
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage