The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ijin's room

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ijin's room Empty Ijin's room

Post by Ijin Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Ijin sits there in his new room with the mirror flat on the floor. He slowly started to immit chakra into it. He had to slowly put the chakra in so the mirror would not burst. He knew he couldn't make the bomb blow up on its own. What caused the explosion in explosive tags were the sudden release of chakra. He stopped placing the chakra in and found an old rusted kunai on the floor. He Carved a indention in the middle of the mirror. That way there would be a piont weaker than the rest of the mirror. So when the mirror is broken it will most likly crack there and that should simulate a giant explosive tag. He started to infuse the mirror with more chakra.

Ijin walks out to take a break.

Last edited by ijin Keshin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Ijin's room Empty Re: Ijin's room

Post by Ijin Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Ijin took the rusty kunai and made similar markings on the two other mirror like the first one. He set the first one aside and then placed his hands on the other two mirrors. "TWO BOMBS COMING UP." Ijin started to have a blue chakra arua surround him. The mirrors quickly starting to take the raw chakra. Ijin yelling in pain and laughing was finished with the two mirrors. It held just about as much chakra as it could. I better rest up a little before we get to the battle. ijin was panting and smiling at his two creations. He walked out taking an other break going to blow of some steam.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Ijin dragged what was left of Kojima back to his room. He placed him in the corner of the room. Looking through the base he found an old dusty container. He cleaned it up and poured what was left of Kojima's blood in it. He plucked out his organs exept his bowl and bladde.(EWWW) He then servered Kojima's head and placed in a rock ledge in his room. the head couldn't be seen from the doorway. He smiled and cleaned himself up a little along with his room.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:17 pm

*Ukokei walked into the room, noticing the decapitated bodies organs around.* "Wow. I like it." *He said as he then walked out.*
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 pm

------------------------A long whiles later------------------------------
Anei and Ijin approached the base and Ijin began to speak.
"I'll go get em real quick like stay here." Ijin made a few handsigns and disappeared in the shadows. He was now in his room where the organs and head of his last kill was Ijin quickly scooted the mirrors out. He then grabbed the rest of his stuff and started to make a few hand signs. He shoot a stream of fire and the remains of the body was no more. He then took the mirrors and headed back towards Anei.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Anei stood there waiting quietly, leaning against the wall on which he drummed his gloved fingers, mind reeling. This was taking too long, there had to be a faster way...
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Ijin walked up to Anei smiling and gesturing towards the mirrors.
"Here they are three bombs." Ijin placed them by the wall next to Anei and began walking towards the exit.
"You can go find the mirrors for the fakes i'm going to take a little walk. When I get back i'll make them look like the bombs." Ijin said giving the peace sign.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Anei glanced at the mirrors, then sharply at Ijin, arching a brow. He would love to study the mirrors closer, but he wasn't going to be left alone with three atomic bombs while the man who can activate them 'takes a walk'. He followed Ijin out.
"Any particular place your going?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 pm

"You don't trust me do you fine fine so you don't think i'll blow you up i'll stay." Ijin walks over to a chair and finds a small rubber ball.
"I'm almost sad you don't trust me. Almost ,but I don't trust you either so fairs fair I guess." Ijin starts throwing the ball up in the air and catching it.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:07 pm

Anei watched his movements carefully, sighing.
"Precisely. Don't take any offense, but I can't afford to take chances. Being stabbed in the back isn't pleasant."
Anei began to examine the mirrors a little more closely.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Ijin throws the ball some more looking at the ceiling.
"So what is your plans Uko just gonna come back and attack the Leaf ,or Sand the bombs being a dud. Yadda yadda he dies and I get to join a village while you...oh stop me anytime I steer off your plan. Ijin said smirking.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

"Its not so linear as that. I have back up plans for absolutely everything that happens. "
Anei ran his gloved fingers over the mirrors as he studied them.
"So how do these work.."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 pm

"Well I never actually got to test these out but it has the same principle of a explosive tag. There's a bunch of chakra in it and there is a focus piont. When I activate it all the chakra tries to escape through that one piont at the same time and it channels into an explosion. Oh I also put a flammable substance on the out side of it so I would wash up when your done." Ijin said smirking still playing with the ball.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 pm

"Whats the flammable substance for? Will it ignite the chakra somehow if provoked? or merely for affect"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:34 pm

"Ehh to make it sound cooler i dunno if anyone tried to stop it on the battle field even if they succeeded they would be pretty easy to light up."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Anei nodded slowly, pulling his hands away and causing a small amount of electric chakra to crackle away on his fingertips, igniting the substance on his gloves and burning it away.
"So its not too dangerous having them here?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 pm

"Well no but is there a place where it is...safe." Ijin looking at him still playing with the ball.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Anei tilted his head arching a brow.
"Thats not what I meant. Can it be set off by any other means than your own? Do we need to keep open flame away from it?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 pm

"Oh sorry, yeah that probably would be for the best if the flame was hot enough it could do something and make it go boom." It was obvious Ijin wasn't paying to much attention to Anei.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Anei nodded slowly turning to look squarely at Ijin, mind speeding up as he processed a few things.
"Where is your mind off too..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

"Just relaxing I don't get to do that much. Even if we don't completely trust each other I don't think you'd stab my back...at least not now anyway. Ijin kneels down in pain and mutters
"Its already time..."
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Anei arches his brow stepping back a little and watching very carefully.
"Time...for what?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Ijin clenches his chest and stood up and staggered outside. "E-every week I have to release chakra." Ijin made it outside and started let the excess chakra pour out of him anything near started to gain chakra. All the vegitation by him started to die and wilt and a small bunny close by fell over dead.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 pm

Anei followed and watched curiously from a distance. A chakra surplus. That explained why he was able to pour so much into these mega-bombs, and why an offering of chakra was the choice he had made for his offering to the statue in the garden. How very tricky. Anei watched intently, fingers twitching.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

"Uggh that really sucks I forgot all about it. Guess I have had my head in the clouds a little too much this week." Ijin walks back into the building holding his head with a dazed look.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum