The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed] Empty Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed]

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 pm

ketsu sat in his room gathering everything he thought he would need for this mission ketsu grabed his long black hooded cloak and steped out the doer. looking at the scroll that Kiza gave him "hmm cool" ketsueki walked next doer and knocked on the doer.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed] Empty Re: Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed]

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 pm

A girl opened the door, when she saw you her eyes got wide.

"Oh! Thank goodness you're here!" She latched onto you.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed] Empty Re: Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - ketsueki[Passed]

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:21 pm

ketsus started to blush and his eyes shifted back and forth as the cute girl grabbed his arm. "umm h hello im shikon ketsueki i have been sent to protect you from the intruder" ketsu said nervousness with his eyes still shifting back and forth struggling to stop blushing

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 pm

"Thank you soooo much!" She continues gushing all over you as she tugs you into her house and shuts the door.

"I'm so afraid!"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:16 pm

"umm as much as i like you clinging onto me like this i'm going to have to ask you to let go so i can protect you" ketsy sais as he begins to blush even more
"Now form what i understand there is some one who keeps backing into your house and leaving you a bloody rose whale you sleep. Now is there anything im missing" ketsy asks politely

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:23 pm

She let go, starting to blush as well.
"Nope, that's exactly what keeps happening. I just want it to stop before something happens to me." She said starting to get scared again.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 pm

"dont worry after tonight you wont have to worry any more" ketsu said trying to reassure her with a smile. " Now if you could please show me around your place so i can find a good place to lay in wait for the intruder" ketsu asked as he scanned the room for places the intruder could enter from.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:31 pm

She showed him all around the house.
"I'll be upstairs sleep, just do your job and don't destory my house." She said walking up the stairs.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm

ketsu did a short string of hand seals as his shadow came to life "OK he will flow you upstairs and guard your doer wale you sleep and please act asif we are not here" ketsu said as she and the other him went upstairs "ok so time to get to work" he said as he walked out side shuting the dore behind him to make it seam as if he had left to any one watching the place. ketsu hid himself on the roof of the building across from the clients bedroom window wating for the intruder to show up.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:58 pm

~After about 15 Minutes~

What looked like a Genin from the Mist Village jumped down from a pole onto her roof. He started looking around, making sure nobody seen him. He then pullled out a rose cutting himself with it. He jumped down onto the window ledge and threw the rose threw the window, letting it slowly drift down upon the lady.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:14 pm

ketsu leaped off the roof doing hand seals in mid air "swift feet" he fought to him self landing silently behind the gennin and grabing him in a choke hold "who are you and what are you doing here" ketsu asked the gennin in a sinister tone

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 pm

The ninja, quickly moved himself out of the shoke hold and put his leg behind Ketsu's leg, tripping him off of the ledge. The ninja jumped down off the ledge following after Ketsu, but landed about five feet away from him, purposely.
"I'm Zako of the Mist." He said with a sinister smile.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Ketsu lands on his feet slamming his left fist to the ground causing small cracks in the pavement. "well Zako i highly suggest you leave now and never come back agen" ketsu said as he stared into his eyes with the look of death in his eyes and a blood chilling tone in his voice.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Zako laughed, "I'm not leaving anywhere." He said as he stood in a fighting stance.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Alarge smile came acros ketsus face "good" he saied as he drew his katana unleashing his wind chakra and gets into the shikon stance. the other ketsu leaps from the balcony landing about five feet behind Zako katana dtawn also in the shikon stance

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

"I won't be scared by a stupid clone." Zako said not worrying about the second Ketsu, while dodging the wind chakra.
Zako pulled out four senbon, but appeared to only two as he hid the other two underneath the first two.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:27 pm

"haha" the ketsu behind Zako laufght and charged atempting to stab him in the arm as the other one stabbed his katana into teh pavement and start doing some hind sings Locking eyes with Zako "after image" ketsus voice echoed as Zako started seeing double then tipple and so on untill there were 10 ketsus in front of him.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Zako took both pairs of Senbon sending them at what he thought was the only original Ketsu, then he was stabbed in the arm. After being stabbed he kicked his leg backwards kicking that Ketsu off of him and pulled the katana out. From there he threw the Katana at the other Ketsu stabbing him in the leg.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm

The katana went into ketsus leg as he was unable to catch it in timebut he was able to stop it befor it hit anything vital "that hurt" ketsus voice echoed as he brought his katana back and charged attempting the 10 hit combo he had ben working on. The other ketsu does a black flip landing on the wall of a building locking his eyes on Zako so that the other would get two angels of his opponent to improve the chances of hitting him.

Last edited by ketsueki on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm

((When I say something happened in the modding of a mission there is no avoiding it.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

(ok fix it)

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:09 pm

((Thank you))

Zako was sliced open twice, once on his arm and once across his leg. He screamed in pain and jumped back up onto the ledge of the window and jumped through the window. He went hiding somewhere in the house.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:19 pm

"get back here you coward" the ketsu on the wall yeeled as he flowed behind Zako. whale the otehr one ran trough the fount doer to try and cut him off

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Zako body flickered into a hiding spot within the house.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 pm

the ketsus slowly and sliently walked around the room looking tor anything that was missplaced and not ware he saw it when the lady showed him around earler

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next