The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed] Empty Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed]

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Kiza Byarigan wrote:"Here is your mission."

Mission: I don’t feel safe
Description: Help me! I think I am endanger. Every night I feel that someone breaks into my room. I look around and see nothing of the ordinary. When I wake up I get a bloody rose. Please I need someone to stay overnight and catch this intruder.
Mission: You are assigned to protect the client and capture whoever is sending the rose. We want her mind at ease and you must find out who is responsible.

Paks accepted the mission from the Kazekage. After verbally accepting it she started off for her clients house. Paks jumped over the rooftops of Suna until she got to the building she was supposed to moniter. She landed with a slight thud in between the house and the one next to it, walking casually out into the street. Paks walked up to the door and knocked.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed] Empty Re: Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed]

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 pm

The client came to the door with a bat in their hand.
"Oh it's my hired ninja, please come in and hurry."
He rushed into the door.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed] Empty Re: Mission: I don’t feel safe - Rank D - Paksennarion[Passed]

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:19 pm

"Of course," Paks walked inside and shut the door behind herself. She took in her surrounding carefully, looking for any place where someone could enter other than the front door. She also studied her client... and the baseball bat. Which made her scoff internally. What did he think he could do with that? She focused on him, "I am Paksennarion Kuchinawa and I shall help you with your intruder," she stated calmly.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

"Good, I am starting to get really freaked out. You should already know all the info about what happens from the mission scroll, so do you?"
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

"Yes. There has been someone sneaking into your room while you sleep and leaving bloody roses as tokens. But when you look there is no one there." Paks looked around once again.

"I am ready to protect you from this person. Do not worry, I will not fail."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 pm

"Yup that's what happens and I'm going to sleep now, just follow me up and catch this person."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Paks nodded and followed him. When they got to the room she searched it thourougly before settled down in one of the corners with a clear view of the door and other exits. Paks reached up and untwined her nin-snake from her arm, setting her on the ground.

"Tell me if you sense any heat signatures," she ordered before falling into quiet watchfullness. Letting the shadows hide her small form.

OOC - Snakes sense heat. Nin-snakes are probably better at this than normal snakes.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:33 pm

((I have no problem seeing that it's true.))

The client went to sleep and as soon as he went into a good sleep a shadow started appearing out his window.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Paks slowly and silently moved her head slightly. A senbon dropped from her hair to land in her palm. She carefully nudged it between her fingers and waited for the opportune moment to strike. She kept her gaze on the shadow, watching his movements intently.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 pm

It started towards the window and once it got in the path of the doorway it was still a shadow. The shadow must've noticed you since it threw three kunai at you. Then started to move towards the client.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Paks was already low on the ground, it was simple enough to roll and dodge the kunai. They hit the wood with loud thunks. She swept to her feet sending the senbon flying, knowing that in the dark it would be harder to see. Then to disguise her attack she made a few hand signs and replaced herself with a chest that had been between the shadow and her client.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 pm

The shadow moved out the way of the kunai and seen you suddenly appear in front of it.
"Move out my way annoying young one!" The shadow's voice said.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:43 pm

"It is against Suna law to invade someone's property without their permission. If you continue to resist I will have to take physical measures," Paks told him coldly without a hint of nervousness. This was her first mission, but she knew that she would be fine. There was no other option.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm

"I'm not leaving, but you will be soon."
The shadow continued toward the client.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Paks did not move out of his way. She stood steady, silently telling her nin-snake to start creeping up behind him.

"That is not true."

She reached into her pack and pulled out a kunai, waiting to see the shadows first move.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm

"Are you sure about that."
The shadow soon stopped pulling out three kunai and it sent two at Paks. The last one he kept in his hand as he started again towards the client.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Paks knocked the kunai from the air.

"Yes. I am."

She launched herself at the shadows back, trying to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, this way her weight would slowly choke him into unconsciousness.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

As she tried to grab the shadow she just simply flew right threw it, landing on the ground infront of it.
"So you figured out you can't touch me." The shadow just kept walking towards the client almost being near him now.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 pm

If she could not touch him, then he wasn't real. Or at least, he was not a real person. Meaning that he was some jutsu. Paks turned to her nin-snake, "What is going on? Do you sense anything?" she questioned her quickly, as she moved in between the shadow and her client once again.

"Why are you doing this?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 pm

"I am doing this for the enjoyment."
Paks' Nin-Snake did indeed sense something. He slithered up onto Paks' shoulder.
"It'ssss an oboro clone." He whispered
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Paks nodded. An oboro clone was made out of mist or some such thing. She looked around, the original had to be there somewhere. It had come from the window. Well, her client would be safe, oboro clones couldn't attack, just move, so Paks needn't stay. She stalked over to the window and peered out before climbing onto the sill and leaping to the rooftop. Once there Paks drew a kunai and looked around.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Paks seen a Genin wearing a Leaf headband, standing on another rooftop acouple houses over.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Paks sunk down a little, she was already short and normally smaller than other ninja. Plus it was dark out. So she carefully crept back to the window sill and dropped silently into the alleyway under it. Then she stalked, keeping to the shadows, around the nearby houses. She circled around the house that the Genin was on until she got behind him. The Paks quietly scaled the wall, jumping neatly onto the roof. She still had her kunai in hand, so she switched her hold on it keeping the pommel outward. Then as quietly as she could Paks stalked forward towards the Genin. From behind she swung her kunai, aiming the pommel at the side of his head, hoping to knock him out or at least disorientate him.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:57 pm

The ninja heard the kunai coming, trying to get out of the way moved, but still got cut of his shoulder. As he got cut the clones disapeared He grabbed two kunai, along with Paks and sent them back at Paks.
"Who are you?"
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Paks ducked, but one of the kunai clipped off a piece of her hair.

"I am a Sunagakure shinobi and you are not supposed to be here. If you come with me peacefully for questioning I shall not have to hurt you," Paks told him in a monotone.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum