The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koku Vs Matsutsu

2 posters

Go down

Koku Vs  Matsutsu Empty Koku Vs Matsutsu

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Koku I gotten his scroll and hung around the outside of the village. The hot sun beat down and Koku realized when the last time Koku has battled that didn't concern Chieko. Koku sat up beside the Sand Villages wall He took a drink of the water left from his trip and looked at his new giant scroll.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Koku Vs  Matsutsu Empty Re: Koku Vs Matsutsu

Post by Matsutsu Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Matsu looked at Koku asking "you want to fight now" Matsu said as he was coughing up some blood. "You may make the first move" He wanted to go first but it was only polite.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 pm

"Are you in the condition to fight." Koku said with seeing Matsutsu cough up blood. You shouldn't push yourself.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:54 pm

"Well it hasn't hindered me in anything aside that I cough a lot and sometimes spits up a little blood and I am getting checked out when I get back to Leaf" Matsu said *cough
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm

"Well if you want to spar it's fine by me, but my friend you may make the first move." Koku said while smiling at the boy and he pulled out a katana. Koku took a battle stance and waited for the boy.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 pm

"Ahh you use weapons too so do I but a totally different kind" Matsu says as he takes out his bone sword and preforms his Dance of the Camelia. He shunshined next to Kojima and began his striking.

Dance of the Camelia
Name: Tsubaki no Mai, 椿の舞, literally "Dance of the Camellia"
Type: Taijutsu from Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Kaguya Kimimaro
Kimimaro performed this technique by pulling out a bone from his arm and using it as a sword. The quick movements of the blade and slicing technique make this a formidable dance. It can make short work of a large number of people quickly.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 pm

"Ahhhh I didn't hear you were part of the Kaguya clan." Koku said as he blocked the bone sword. "Your pretty fast kid." Koku starts to strings together handsigns and shouts. "Great Fireball Technique" Koku knew he would probly avoid it but he had to start somewhere.

---------------------------------------------
Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Description: Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 pm

"Shunshin" Matsu appears behind Koku and once again uses his Dance of the Camelia. *cough "Thanks you are much stronger than most chunin I see"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Koku barly blocks the attack. "Man kid that jutsus one pain." Koku backs off slightly and pulls out another katana he took a defensive stance. As he thought to him self. Man its harder to fight and not hurt than fight to kill.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 pm

"Summoning Jutsu" "I won't let up Koku" "Kokoyaki use it" Kokoyaki shoots a small amount of water and bubbles at Koku's face trying to distract as Matsu does the Dance of the Camelia again. *cough "This fight is gonna be interesting Koku"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 am

"Ha ha ha realy bubbles i'm not stupid." Koku said as blocked the attack. Something dawned opun Koku. "I'm very sorry but I must end this spar short. I have forgotten to tell Chieko where I was and she doesn't likethat...gotta go." Koku said as he ran towards the village hoping Chieko wouldn't be too mad at him.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down