The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matsutsu vs. Kojima A fight amongst the Shunshin duo.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Matsutsu vs. Kojima A fight amongst the Shunshin duo. - Page 2 Empty Re: Matsutsu vs. Kojima A fight amongst the Shunshin duo.

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:29 pm

*Kojima frowned biting his lip again seeing what was happening, using his grabbed arm as leverage, he pushes with his arm to change his momentum, and pivoting, moves from flying to the side, swinging around behind Matsu one of the bullets grazing his already injured leg., barely landing on his feet, Kojima ignores the stinging pain as best he can and with a sharp intake of breath yanks back on his arm behind held hoping to either break it free of Matsu's grip or pull matsu back and off balance*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Matsutsu vs. Kojima A fight amongst the Shunshin duo. - Page 2 Empty Re: Matsutsu vs. Kojima A fight amongst the Shunshin duo.

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Matsu begins to grow his bones out of his forearm and creeping towards Kojima's arm. Matsutsu was trying to muster through the pain. He couldn't hold out much longer he is beginning to become fatigued again. "This is turning out to be a great fight but we need more blood" Matsutsu says as his Kaguya blood lust fills his body.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 pm

*Kojima bites his lips nervously seeing the bones coming for his arm, hearing a sort of different tone in Matsutsu's voice now, he narrows his eyes uncertainly. Unable to wrench his arm free i brings his other fist up hard towards Matsu's kidney from behind, a blow he likely wouldnt see coming.* "We're about to leave for the sand village, we're injured enough as it is"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Still staying in his position letting Kojima punch him in his kidney. Matsu yelped a cry keeping a firm on his opponent the bone nearing Kojima's forearm. "It will rain blood" said Matsu almost losing himself.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:52 pm

*Gasping a bit as one of the bones finally reached its destination, slowly digging into his arm, Kojima close his eyes keeping his breathing in check. Blood began to trickle down his arm to the grass below and he began to get a little desperate. rolling his wrist so he can grab the arm grabbing his arm, now they stood with their arms intertwined near the wrist, and Kojima rotated their arms till Matsu's elbow was facing downward. suddenly yanking down, he brought his other hand up in a swift and straight palm strike to the upper arm, a blow that would snap Matsu's arm at the elbow if it hit*
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Kojima's strike landed and broke Matsu's arm then he regained his usually self kicking backwards trying to seperate themselves Matsu says "What happened I blacked out for a second are you ok" asking this since he notice his arm was broken so Kojima must be in pretty bad shape also. While speaking he slowly fixed his broken arm to make it as good as new due to his bloodline.
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:01 pm

*Kojima stepped backwards staring at Matsutsu in a bewildered, way, biting his lip, the sting in his legs from the cuts nothing compared to the dull stinging throb of the place where the bone had peirced his arm. He struggled to keep his breathing soft and calm, glancing down seeing most of his shirt unbuttoned, though miraculously unharmed. Pulling a wrap from his pouch he wrapped it around the wound on his arm keeping a careful uneasy eye on Matsu* "You blacked out? You picked a poor time for it. But I'll be fine..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Since he was back to his old playful self he decided to annoy Kojima by shooting one bone bullet to graze his shirt and hopefully just tear it a tiny a bit. Then he turned around and notice how bad Kojima looked and asking "What exactly happened when I blacked out"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

*Kojima gasped and leapt back as his shirt was sliced just a little bit, tensing up ready for another attack, but sighed biting his lip roughly seeing Matsu had merely returned to his usual playful, all be it reckless self. Kojima pointed to each of his three injuries as he spoke, the cut on his shin, the bullet graze on the same leg, and his wrapped arm, blood soaking through the bandage just a little* "Well, I think you were here when you cut my shin...Then you shot me. Then you stabbed me. So I broke your arm."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

"B-B-But this was supposed to a friendly spar I would not have done that unless there was a threat and I don't remember any of it" says Matsu scared of the truth. Began to make sure Kojima's injuries were nothing to worry about. "Anyway I think we should stop now how about I treat you to some Ramen since I was apparently the one who did this" said Matsu as he just wanted to be respectful.

Last edited by Matsutsu on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:18 pm

*Kojima shrugs, standing up straighter his breathing now perfectly calm. He reaches down and buttons up his shirt to the third button, ignoring the pain in his leg.* "That won't be necessary. What happened happened. We should get back to the gate, they'll be leaving soon"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutsu Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 pm

"Yeah your right but what if sensei asks what happend" says Matsutsu curiously. "Ugh" *coughs of some blood* "My kidney is hurting" *coughs* "you go ahead to the gate I will meet you there"
Matsutsu
Matsutsu
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm

*biting his lip and nodding, Kojima turned and left for the gate, hoping Matsu's kidney injury wouldn't cause too big a problem* "Alright, see you there."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2