The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

natki uchiha

3 posters

Go down

natki uchiha Empty natki uchiha

Post by natki Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:32 pm

name:natki uchiha

village: n/a

history:natki was training his sharingan with his father sasuke uchiha then a man named naruto uzamaki jumped in and started a battle the only problem my father lost...now i have joined the akatski for two resaons
1.what i just said

2.i had once been told by my father in life all that matters is power the akatski are all power full so maybe i can train with them

oh and as for my mother she happend to offend my father my father dosent like to be offended so you can gusse what happen after that i will miss her but there is no room for love here so that is most of my history exept for one detail of my training i had 3 masters these were the tutors of me

sasuke uchiha

sarutobi(from the dead)

orichiamaru(from the dead)

yes things got quite wierd beetween the trainers but anyways eventulay i killed the first two but now i have uncoverd the akatski

jutsu:

Sharingan
Bloodline limit
The Sharingan is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the Uchiha Clan. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique.

Dragon Fire (Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu)
Ninjutsu
Distance: 0 ~ 15 meters
A powerfull technique which will surround the user by flames. Out of those flames comes a very powerfull beam of fire.

Fire Dragon Flame Blast (Katon: Karyuu Endan)
Ninjutsu
Distance: 0 ~ 10 meters
A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Bloodline limit
The Mangekyou Sharingan is a higher form of the Uchiha clan Sharingan. Despite its immense destructive power, the Mangekyou Sharingan is a double edged sword. Hence, the Sharingan causes a terrible strain on the user's eyes and eventualy deteriorate his eyesight. Morevover, using the Mangekyou Sharingan uses enourmous amounts of Chakra. (If this technique is in effect then Sharingan does not add its additional damage and speed.)

Amaterasu
Ninjutsu
Distance: 0 ~ 20 meters
A strong jutsu which can break through Ninpou and Gamaguchi Shibori, (Toad Mouth Enclosure). This attack seems to be extremely strong, deadly and can only be put out with the Fuuin Jutsu Fuuka Houin (Sealing Jutsu Law of Fire Seal). Although it can destroy almost any surface with its flames, it causes a lot of strain on the user. This jutsu should only be used when no alternative method is avaliable.

Tsukuyomi
Genjutsu
Distance: 0 ~ 20 meters
The Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form to initiate a mentally and physically harmful illusion. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them.

"Susanoo"
Ninjutsu
Distance: 0 ~ 25 meters
The third, unnamed, technique which may be called Susanoo. With this technique, the user forms a handseal to activate his Sharingan and change it into the Mangekyou form. Then focuses on a point on the body of the target. The area around the target then begins to warp and collapse in on itself, resulting in about half a meter diameter of area being quickly "sucked" out of existence.

Type: Ninjutsu
Effect/Damage: The user quickly replaces themselves with another object, usually a wooden log, an animal, or even a nearby person. This usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a counter-attack. A fairly common Jutsu, it is one of the basic Jutsu a Ninja must learn before graduating to the Genin level.

Lightning Edge (Raikiri (Chidori))
Type: Ninjutsu
A secret move for assassination purposes. Its secret lies in the speed of the thrust, and the activation of the body to generate a large amount of Chakra. He then concentrates that large amount into the thrusting arm and rushes towards the opponent. This ability causes the body to speed up, and therefore making the attack more deadly. It emits a distinct chirping sound similar to a thousand birds (=Chidori) chirping

San no Hoshi
Type: Taijutsu
A continuation of the Ichi no Hoshi and Ni no Hoshi (First Star and Second Star), and the final stage of this Taijutsu technique. In this stage, the third and final dot is show, unfolding the full fan. It is then swung, creating a massive, incredibly powerful gust of wind able to deflect any projectile weapons.

Killing Hands Technique (Satsugaite no Jutsu)
Type: Anti-Healing Ninjutsu
A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of chakra that is the complete opposite of the Healing Hands Technique. Through concentrating their chakra in a manner opposing the Chiyute, instead of rebuilding and restoring another person's cells, this jutsu intends to disrupt or even destroy a person's body.

Cellular Regeneration (Saisei no Saibou)
Type: Healing Ninjutsu
A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses all of their chakra into one part of their body just before an attack. The moment that attack connects, the chakra activates the natural regeneration of the body's cellular makeup, repairing the damage done by an attack the moment after it is done.

Chakra Scalpel (Chakra no Mesu)
A technique that focuses chakra into the hands to form a blade of energy. It possibly was a skill used primarily for medical treatment (ie. surgery), but when combined with hand-to-hand skills, it becomes a dangerous weapon. The blade is capable of severing internal blood vessels and muscles during battle without breaking the skin. A fatal hit can be attained by attacking the heart or neck when used offensively.

Circle of Healing (Chiyu no En)
The user lays out a large mat with various seals inscribed on it. An outline of a human body with two large circles at the head and a map of the anatomy are the most predominant features. The medic places his hands in the circles and has the victim lie down. Once chakra is forced through the seal, it configures the chakra to act in a similar fashion to the healing hand skill.

Circle of Regeneration (Taisha no En)
Type: Healing Ninjutsu The user places the patient within a large circle and places his hands in two smaller circles located close by. A biological medium (such as hair) is taken from the user and strung from the user to the patient. Chakra is moved through the seal and medium to the wounds of the victim, restoring them with great efficiency, even to the point of reattaching limbs. More elaborate versions of this jutsu utilizing multiple medical ninja at once have been known to exist.

Circle of Restoration (Bankai no En)
Type: Healing Ninjutsu The user lays out a large tarp that contains two small ornamental circles in which the user lays his hands, which are connected to a large circle in which the patient lays down. The user focuses chakra into the seals and into the patient. The chakra seeks out the major bodily functions and gradually performs minor surgical feats. In the same time, the chakra also promotes natural healing.

Flesh Binding Technique (Ikimi Baindingu no Jutsu)
This jutsu causes the skin of the victim to stretch, grow, and fuse together over cuts and bruises. The chakra is also very hot, and is commonly used to cauterize a wound as well. Unfortunately, this jutsu is, at best, a temporary fix and is only suitable to take care of bruises or cuts. Large gashes are outside of this jutsu's ability, and the use of this jutsu doesn't mean you shouldn't go to the hospital.

Flesh Rending Technique (Ikimi Tekiyaku no Jutsu)
A medical ninja's number one priority is the safety of his or her team. While this is normally accomplished through healing, some ninja learn that the best way to make sure that his or her allies aren't harmed is to take out the opponents. Those ninja learn how to reverse jutsu such as the Flesh binding Technique to cause harm. This jutsu in particular sends out a wave of chakra over the opponent's skin with a touch, causing minor cuts and bruises in a large area. The learning of such techniques is forbidden in most professional academies and frowned upon by most medical nin.

Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu)
A technique that concentrates chakra into the hand. The user then transmits the chakra into the patient through touch. The chakra seeks out and regenerates destroyed cells by enhancing the body's own natural healing process.

Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu)
Ranged
While the healing hand technique is the choice of most medical ninja, sometimes the patient simply can't be gotten to in time to be healed. In those instances, this technique is used to heal them from afar. This jutsu focuses chakra into the hands of the user and then projects it towards the patient. While this jutsu is just as efficient at healing as the healing hands technique, this jutsu does cost considerably more chakra.

Last edited by natki on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

natki uchiha Empty Re: natki uchiha

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 pm

You must wait for the Akatsuki Leader to come on to see if you are accepted.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:53 pm

kk Cool
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 am

Hmmmm..... Im sorry. I cannot accept you into Akatsuki. No hard feelings. I reccomend joining the Sand Village with their Kazekage. He is an excellent teacher, and can surely buck you up enough ranks to where you may just get into Akatsuki.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 am

So Natki, sorry about not being accepted. For now shall you go into the Sand or Leaf? As you seen above, Sand is recommended by Ukokei Miraa and myself as well. With your current character you shall be a Jounin/Academy Teacher. What is your decision?
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 am

umm could i have a jonin in your village?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Ok and nevermind about the Jounin/Academy Teacher, you are just Jounin.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:20 pm

when do i get to do missions?
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:12 pm

You must request a mission to do in my office.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down